Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH weapons

Lets not fight over such nonsense, not worth it.

All packs have their good and their bad sides.

Pecheneg actually has low dispersion, as seen on some videos...   whistle.gif

Aha, firing from a mounted m.gun at a target 150m away, right? Always loved those RF military commercials... wink_o.gif

RobertHammer - that WW2 weapon pack u have mentioned earlier, is there mg42 in it??

Shadow NX - about those OMON\SWAT beta-testers: the developer of Pecheneg said it himself, & my Russian is good enough to translate it smile_o.gif

And whats wrong? bipod is part of MG. Only some insurgency can run and fire from hip...

Hi, smile_o.gif

those old bugs on my pack are right , some are fixed ,but i still haven't much time for new version, that's why am looking  for some1 to master config job /like new recoils, speed of firing/ only i need that new config to do  wink_o.gif

hmmm smells like a BBQ in there.

This is Twinke Masta who made many of the models you are using in this pack such as the AK-47, because of your impoliteness in our forums, I am not allowing to use any of these models or skins or any work associated with me unless you apologize to some of my friends on my forums about your impolite behavior. Many of us were deeply hurt you did not credit us properly and gave incorrect credits. Unless you apologize to us and give proper credits I will make sure you remove every model and skin related to me from thsi mod (which is quite a bit of them).

This List Includes:

Desert Eagle

AK-47 (All variants)

PSO-1

RK-95 (SAKO)

H&K USP (All variants)

H&K 416

M-60

H&K G36

ACOG

Kimber Gold Match

Thank you.

This is Twinke Masta who made many of the models you are using in this pack such as the AK-47, because of your impoliteness in our forums, I am not allowing to use any of these models or skins or any work associated with me unless you apologize to some of my friends on my forums about your impolite behavior. Many of us were deeply hurt you did not credit us properly and gave incorrect credits. Unless you apologize to us and give proper credits I will make sure you remove every model and skin related to me from thsi mod (which is quite a bit of them).

This List Includes:

Desert Eagle

AK-47 (All variants)

PSO-1

RK-95 (SAKO)

H&K USP (All variants)

H&K 416

M-60

H&K G36

ACOG

Kimber Gold Match

Thank you.

Thank god for that.

Better ask before using the next time tounge2.gif

btw. Robert Hammer. I really enjoyied reading that thread on cdg.net. Gave me some good laughs smile_o.gif

Are u really Twinke Masta in BIS forums??

Now i really feel like big ass idiot

am ashamed for this situation , it's my fault sad_o.gif

Like the man said Robert, just own up, make your peace and it sounds like these guys will be reasonable and good enought to let you use their models. smile_o.gif

Read the last page and you know whats going on, i love it when people dont know what really happened and tell everyone to make peace. wink_o.gif

As it looks atm most gave permission but are bit mad cause in the credits it just says something like:

By CS.S experts, you who you are wink_o.gif

That and the constant use of the word MY by Robert connected to these weapons.

As this made me bit afraid i contacted Twinke Master and pointed him to the RHS V2 pack and he said all is ok.

If someone spots stuff that isnt credited correctly please PM me, i think the VSS ( which we also modded to AS Val ) may be one of these.

I haven't anything in my mind, that something like that could ever happen... crazy_o.gif maybe someone here is noobing around? rofl.gif

just jocking, credit all the time...

P.S. Gedis starts to think he has to credit site's/ppl who makes pdfs - manuals downloadable, when posting that info... huh.gifhelp.gif

i may be in a huge trouble crazy_o.gifband.gif

LOL 10 times  rofl.gif  Well said, Gedis!

RoberHammer, we love you LOTS & wish you all the best!!!  inlove.gif

BTW, there are plenty of ArmA news sites that will accept any good addons, even if there is no "proper credit" in the readme  whistle.gif It's not like the BIS forum is the only place to discuss ArmA related stuff & DL\Upload addons...

Actually, after visiting the top ArmA sites for so damn long, I am about to switch back to OFP. BIS games can't exist for long without "fresh blood" - new addons, and since there's nothing good to DL (& I am NOT talking about RobertHammer's addons), I might as well play Flashpoint again...  confused_o.gif I say that www.armed-assault-zone.com is closing for the same reason, how sad!

Wow you have a great ability to see bad sides in anything and discuss things to dead...

Someone wants to be at least mentioned because he spend many hours making a weapon and its textures?

Im shocked!

But i guess most of the end users dont care cause they never been in the shoes of some addon maker.

Also it seems to me like there is plenty of stuff to download and play so far and there will be lot more.

Its not like OFP had a huge pool of new custom addons in a very short time, compared to that ArmA had great quality addons far earlier.

Zadoff1880 your behavior tells its own tale.

Quote[/b] ]ArmA...since there's nothing good to DL

You better switch back somwhere into outer space and find Yogurt.

RHS is no way connected with my previous post - you have done more than enough already, thank you very much.

The rest of your post I wasn't able to comprehend... sorry.

Too damn wise for me.  thumbs-up.gif

- Robert did mention those CS addonmakers, as far as I am concerned, he did what he was supposed to.

- If those CS modellers are trying to get him at this forum for some things he wrote at their CS forums, then such posts deserve attention of BIS moderators.

- when we started playing OFP, we had no tools, no expereince, nada. Without your mod, Skaven's RACS and RobertHammer's handguns I wouldn't even touch the ArmA DVD at this time.

NoRailgunner  - will report UR post right away.

I don't know what you two are bickering about but I don't see anything that breaks forum rules, so I suggest you both just ignore each other and return to posting in a mature manner as we like to encourage on these forums smile_o.gif

RHS is no way connected with my previous post - you have done more than enough already, thank you very much.

The rest of your post I wasn't able to comprehend... sorry.

Too damn wise for me. thumbs-up.gif

- Robert did mention those CS addonmakers, as far as I am concerned, he did what he was supposed to.

- If those CS modellers are trying to get him at this forum for some things he wrote at their CS forums, then such posts deserve attention of BIS moderators.

- when we started playing OFP, we had no tools, no expereince, nada. Without your mod, Skaven's RACS and RobertHammer's handguns I wouldn't even touch the ArmA DVD at this time.

NoRailgunner - will report UR post right away.

I know that you didnt mean us, all i wanted to say is that people should respect copyrights and give credits to the authors if they allow you to use their work and pass it on as yours ( wonder how many actually read the readme and especially the credits... not many ) cause lets face it at least 80% here think these weaps are all hand made by Robert.

So i think a bit respects and credit towards the original makers wouldnt be too much to ask, and if you have read the links posted before to the css forums then you would know why a few people are pissed off atm.

But enough of that, i made my point.

jezus guys! just chill.

wtf? i just stated the idea that info which is collected from something/someone should have some credit from where it was collected... gosh...  huh.gif

and on topic... we are waiting for your news/releases with credits made in the right form RoberHammer wink_o.gif

P.S. i am always reading the READ"ME" and i am always checking who are in the credits(tallented or well know texturers/scripters/map builders/modelers/...) and i'm checking if my name is included biggrin_o.gif i remember some readmes had my nick with a mark "info gatherer/helper/tester" smile_o.gif

Hey! nice work, but still waiting on the shotguns. I really love the pistol pack and all you weapons look amazing but please please please RELEASE THE PISTOLS!

My pistol pack topic is locked crazy_o.gif

,but is all creditted in 1st page of that topic.

In newer version will be written in Readme too.