Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH weapons

Got to say your pistol pack was awesome , so any other weapons you bring into ARMA will only enhance the game ten fold.

Your USP'sd is my main weapon sometimes , allowing me to carry demo's and mines.  I dropped 3 guys standing around a fire, 2 without notice, and the third didn't have time to call in my position smile_o.gif killed em quick... 1 head, 1 neck, 1 face.

Probably not in the cards but a russain heavy grenade launcher would be cool wink_o.gif

nice and thx wink_o.gif

About Scar :

I really like that model ,but is from GRAW u know if i only use  that Scar and XM8 will be ok , maybe or find new model or ...... crazy_o.gif

And little bad news about M4/M16 pack :

I am must delay it ,because i founded some tech problem and i wanna to fix it , release will be on Friday or latetly on weekend  smile_o.gif

Don't worry, take all the time that you need.

It would be a shame if you'd grow tired of making weapons packs because of our impatience. wink_o.gif

RH's addons are always "late" smile_o.gif

Plz, do add something like that Mk48 to the pack,

if possible.

a Barrett M468 would be mighty nice. 6.8mm for the added stopping power that the 5.56mm nato round lacks, and the longer range and accuracy that the 7.62mm rounds lack... sounds like the perfect rifle thumbs-up.gifnotworthy.gif

RH's addons are always "late" smile_o.gif

Plz, do add something like that Mk48 to the pack,

if possible.

lool, why would he add something into m4/16 pack, what is not like m4/16? biggrin_o.gif (curious, not meant to insult)

curiosity killed da cat smile_o.gif

it's a US weapon - reason #1

it's a 7.62 m.gun - reason #2

there are no US 7.62 m.guns in ArmA at this moment

(unless u like low-quality BIS models)

BUT there are several East\RF\SLA 7.62 m.guns

the bottom line - we are outgunned smile_o.gif

Be a bad idea to use the SCAR's from page 15 as both GRIN and UBI is likely to rip Hammer a new one for doing so. goodnight.gif

Plus Hammer rain into an anvil when it came to aquiring some SCAR models that were made once upon a time for VBS1, heck I didn't even get a response to my reply email...and he'll btw do the same when it comes to some Masada models made for GRAW2 if he desides to ask for them.

rofl.gif

Hey Snowfella ,

1. I don't use any GRAW stuff for Arma and will no get released , and Scar and Xm8 are only for personal use

2. I don't have any VBS1 Scar models , Masada models and i don't want wink_o.gif

Am still searching for NEW 3rd generatiom Scar model

Barrett M468 is nice gun ,but in 1.0 version will be only M4/M16 riffles wink_o.gif

Copy that sir, looking forward to it very much. You do very very nice work and I definitely can't wait to have it on my hard drive.

Maybe version 2.0 will hold the mighty M468 wink_o.gif

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

He didn't count the BIS weapons I think... wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]there are no US 7.62 m.guns in ArmA at this moment

What do you call the M240, .308?

M24, PK and SVD are all also 7.62mm weapons but vary from 7.62x54mm R to 7.62x51mm NATO...

whats so bad about the BIS models

all this time searching for a new scar model, you could of made your own model by now

Your pistol pack is now a permanent addition to my weapons mod folder and although have yet to download you rifles addons I plan to with your next release. Your handguns rock (USP, sweet).

<span style='font-size:6pt;line-height:100%'>*this statement is not intended to flame</span>

<offtopic>

I have noticed in several threads that people have started to refer to your packs as RHS weapons. The acronym RHS has long been given to Red Hammer Studios (purveyor of fine eastern bloc infantry, vehicles, weapons). Nobody's fault, just commenting.

</offtopic>

Go RH weapons pistols.gif

Quote[/b] ]M24, PK and SVD are all also 7.62mm weapons but vary from 7.62x54mm R to 7.62x51mm NATO...

Talking about open bolt weapons. (machine guns).

Quote[/b] ]you could of made your own model by now

I really like to , but i have no big model experience to make it like in photos sad_o.gif

Hey RobertHammer, are you still doing/going to release the HK416 series of rifles at some stage?

whats so bad about the BIS models

everything

they aint pink

That M240B in Vilas' weapon pack would be a good addition too, if only it had anumated parts confused_o.gif

Little yes , but am now in real work and i have less time to something to do . M4/M16 come up soon , i will not say day when will come out , just wait tounge2.gif

I remember Vilas said something 'bout your AKs being out of proportion (release thred) and checked it in 3rd person view today. I noticed that the folding stock versions have too long stocks. And they should be angled downwards a bit too.

Check this site for pics.

Also, the Finnish rifle, RK95, should take normal AK mags, even if you use the same model. Being a civ version, it might happen to find it's way into the hands of a terr on my map  whistle.gif , but i don't want to add too many special mags for one "bonus" rifle in ammo crates. Plz.

Also, in your handgun pack, the Beretta 93R can take USP mags and NOT Beretta 92 mags.  crazy_o.gif And our Glock 18 can take G17 mags but your G17 can't take G18 mags (those 33 rnd mags are more common on G17s in civilian hands than the G18 itself). Just small mistakes but they are easy to fix too, right?

Love them anyway!  smile_o.gif

I remember Vilas said something 'bout your AKs being out of proportion...

Vilas can be somewhat silly at times

Size dosen't matter, right? smile_o.gif

Actually, 100% of weapon addons for OFP were either too big or too small. ANd it's the same thing in ArmA.

I can't accept a very small weapon (like in the SJB pack)

but if some assault rifle is slightly bigger than it is in RL,

I can live with that...

I can really easy fix this , but i am now working on M4/M16 pack and have much time do to something else . In other version of Aks pack and pistol pack i will fix this wink_o.gif