RH weapons

Hi all ,

I need some1 to do units , what i need.

If u want to do this job , PM or Mail me. Ahead thx

wink_o.gif

Btw tommorow i send some pics smile_o.gif

I got here to show the gold effect - a little video :

I got question for ya:

Is it good effect of better use normal light like as golden dragunov ?

Pics :

40tu8.jpg

301645sw3.jpg

12284282ym1.jpg

235af9.jpg

I think its a good effect, looks better than the golden svd(gold is a very shiny metal)

arma2008020809225215eg9.jpg

I would maybe wish to have the dark areas(like on the middle of the magazine, the part where the stock connects with gun etc) in a darker shade.

Some new WIP's of Groza GL and Groza-1 smile_o.gif

(Models are without NM in pics)

gglbd7.jpg

ggl2bn6.jpg

gr1aj5.jpg

grnt6.jpg

As u can on GL version i added some little parts from stalker like GL iron sight and gl swither that's all. (with fully permission of course)

BTW have u got somebody PROPER Pic with Groza's iron sight? huh.gif

I got here to show the gold effect - a little video :

I got question for ya:

Is it good effect of better use normal light like as golden dragunov ?

Pics :

[img+]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4846/40tu8.jpg[/img]

[img+]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6048/301645sw3.jpg[/img]

[img+]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/5430/12284282ym1.jpg[/img]

[img+]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7251/235af9.jpg[/img]

Yes looks good so far.... a ingame video when you reload and so on would be great to see the reflections...

Also even a bit more reflections + a darker gold-tone would be not bad.... must be more orange-like or so...

Look at this for example:

(ingame COD4)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iP4uEh7dec&feature=related

But so far really good... i hope to see those arabic things at the wooden foregrip. By the way, foregrip could be more lighter-brown like... just look at the pictures a few pages ago..

Regards, Christian

Really nice looking weapons.

I realise you don't know how to do it yet, but maybe asking Sickboy (I think he knows) about how to create the correct

for your holographic sights would bring an all new immersive and useful element to the weapons. Really, try these weapons and you'll see how good it is smile_o.gif

Whether you do or don't, though, good weapons smile_o.gif

Really nice looking weapons.

I realise you don't know how to do it yet, but maybe asking Sickboy (I think he knows) about how to create the correct

for your holographic sights would bring an all new immersive and useful element to the weapons. Really, try these weapons and you'll see how good it is smile_o.gif

Whether you do or don't, though, good weapons smile_o.gif

Thx and that effect is allready done in Aks pack , it is in Kobra sight . If u want i can post here video of that sight wink_o.gif

Could anyone please hook me up with some fun Missions who use Robert hammers weapons in them?.

I suck at making missions and just wanna play around with them in an actual combat scenarios, all i can do is place them and put pop up targets ect. I suck at scripting.

If anyone could show me some fan missions that would be great!.Thanks guys.

Thx and that effect is allready done in Aks pack , it is in Kobra sight . If u want i can post here video of that sight wink_o.gif

Brilliant, thanks. Your weapons are some of the only ones I use because of their quality and to make them even more perfect is great smile_o.gif Also a video would be lovely smile_o.gif

But in THIS pic the parallax effect doesn't seem to be there. Perhaps it's an old picture and it's now included or I'm mistaken.

EDIT: Actually, the parallax effect might not be included in the 3rd person view, which is totally understandable smile_o.gif

Here the Video of Kobra sight / sry its a little hard too see but use fullscreen to see it better / smile_o.gif

And heres a little test of gold effect on DE tounge2.gif

New version of Aks pack is near to done ,but i trying some tweaks , release will be on next week wink_o.gif

Nice work, but the hologram shouldn't be visible outside the sight "window". Otherwise, it's excellent.

Lovely gold effect, too- really good smile_o.gif

hey about gold Rh... what if you could make some gold bars to go with the weapons pack? Would be a cool misc addon that could be used in missions, gold bars

Good video's, though I agree the hologram shouldn't be able to be seen when not using the sight.............

Keep up the good work.

notworthy.gif

Your P90 looks great, and like the look of your soldier model, can we have some more info about that and what to expect please?

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

I have a question, do you try to make PMC Soldier like from MGS4 (MetalGearSolid4). Becouse their are almost the same. If that true it will be nice  smile_o.gif . Good work with unit and weapons. We can't wait for it. Second time good work  notworthy.gif

THX smile_o.gif

1st : will be out new Aks pack - it will be very soon

2nd : if i done that aks pack i starting to "collect" G3's , G36's , P90's , Mp5's and maybe some more EU guns smile_o.gif

3rd : those units what i trying to look like is the MGS4 PMC's , but is far to be finished , but don't worry some day will come out biggrin_o.gif

i dont know if this is the right thread but whats up with your pistols being so inaccurate? especially the desert eagle.. its primarily a target/hunting pistol and you should be able to get good groups at 25 meters..

but as it is now when you got a target dead on and shoot it will miss because of the arcadish spread and the huge recoil will make it hard to get an accurate follow up shot (i know its like that in real life too, thats why its not used as an offensive weapon. but in real life you dont miss because of the pistol "spread" but rather because you didnt line up the sights correctly)

are you gonna fix that?

i dont know if this is the right thread but whats up with your pistols being so inaccurate? especially the desert eagle.. its primarily a target/hunting pistol and you should be able to get good groups at 25 meters..

but as it is now when you got a target dead on and shoot it will miss because of the arcadish spread and the huge recoil will make it hard to get an accurate follow up shot (i know its like that in real life too, thats why its not used as an offensive weapon. but in real life you dont miss because of the pistol "spread" but rather because you didnt line up the sights correctly)

are you gonna fix that?

Maybe , what your Arma version 1.09 or 1.08 ?

, because in 1.09 those custom recoils are working strange crazy_o.gif

But i will try to fix that + i got plan to make a little update that pistol pack , like merged textures , better LOD's , some sounds , new modern deagle model and some other tweaks smile_o.gif

Hi, i'll kill for play with a very well done Bofors AK5 pack, from A to

D. Let's C ya

are you gonna fix that?

Maybe , what your Arma version 1.09 or 1.08 ?

, because in 1.09 those custom recoils are working strange crazy_o.gif

But i will try to fix that + i got plan to make a little update that pistol pack , like merged textures , better LOD's , some sounds , new modern deagle model and some other tweaks smile_o.gif

1.09.. thanks that sounds great (: