Hitman

You know when you have played too much ArmA

when your jogging back from the pun and kneeling down to pull your imaginary M4 to your shoulder and scream "2, engage target, 200 metres" To which the police officer replies 'sir would you please get into the paddy wagon'

When you start making machine gun noises with your mouth when you are on the toliet.

lol so true...

-When you attempt to cross a fence by going prone right before you hit it.

-When you run you make your right hand like your holding a trigger, and your left like your holding a barrel.

You know when you have played too much ArmA...

...when you want to go to 3rd person or the tactical view, when walking or driving through the landscape to get an better overview of all.

I sometime wished, this really was possible :-)

You know when you have played too much ArmA...

...when you want to go to 3rd person or the tactical view, when walking or driving through the landscape to get an better overview of all.

I sometime wished, this really was possible :-)

It will probably be possible in 30 years from now ; )

-----

You know you have been playing too much ArmA when you without a thought eject from the the Boeing 747 while in mid-air towards your holiday destination while desperately screaming "Shilka! 12 o'clock!"

When you don't mow the lawn so you can experience that cool "lying down grass" effect when prone.

You're walking in the park and suddenly find yourself scanning the treeline in case if there's any east soldiers in the forest.

- You wonder whether the frame rate will improve when you would reduce the detail setting in real life.

- You discover that you are using default ARMA key settings in OFP and they do other things

- It is 2012

You know when you play Arma to much when:-

Your having a conversation on your phone,and keep pressing your 'Teamspeak push to talk' button everytime you say something on the phone! biggrin_o.gif

Your having a conversation on your phone,and keep pressing your 'Teamspeak push to talk' button everytime you say something on the phone! biggrin_o.gif

and there I was thinking that I was being properly mad - i also seem to do it when the girlfriend asks me a question over my shoulder as I'm playing

and there I was thinking that I was being properly mad - i also seem to do it when the girlfriend asks me a question over my shoulder as I'm playing

lol Oh and i do that too!

I ask the missis something? and the whole of ts comes back with ck! we all heard that!

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Your having a conversation on your phone,and keep pressing your 'Teamspeak push to talk' button everytime you say something on the phone!  biggrin_o.gif

lol Oh and i do that too!

I ask the missis something? and the whole of ts comes back with ck! we all heard that!

biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

This is a good one brought up..

a few years back in a 5-6hr ofp game..1 member actually done this for over a hour..and some of us hearing...sometimes "automatically" answered him or at least responded to him periodically.

It wasn't untill afetr he finished the convo.. that we could start busting balls pistols.gif

Jim? nener.gif

You know you play too much ArmA when.. you hear a helo and yell "Black shark!" and hide inside

You know when you've been ArmA-modding too much when

you look at pictures of real hardware and think:

"woah...high poly!"

Also, regarding the "making machine gun noises on the toilet"

issue - do not ever get carried away making a model of an AT

weapon so much that you start reciting the load and fire

procedure from memory and making "firing noises" just as your

beloved comes up behind you (trust me on this).

When someone shouts "where are you?"

You give out your position in a co-ordinate...

This is for Bis...

....you know you have been playing ArmA to much when:

ya don't have time to reply at "ArmA is disappointing thread".

This is for Bis...

....you know you have been playing ArmA to much when:

ya don't have time to reply at "ArmA is disappointing thread".

AMEN! notworthy.gif

The day I knew I had been playing to much FPS games..... hmm. This really applies to any FPS game. Story:

Your girlfriend/wife tells you to hurry up when your dropping a duce and you reply, " Copy that "

True story...

I sent a text message to someone at work that I recently found out played as well.  I knew he was in a meeting so the message said to call me after.

He messaged back.

"Roger that."

What a dork  nener.gif

A while back when RTS3 first came out, I actually had a dream about building the perfect base...one impossible to sneak into.

I was actually disappointed that I could't remember the details of the layout when I woke up....wow thats just sad.

another one when your typeing or chatting with someone and every time you start typeing you press / to open up the chatting in arma.

Happend to me my friends got really anoyed by it.

when im drunk sometimes i yell car 6 o clock! when a car comes up behind us rofl.gif my drinking buddy doesnt care much cause i always do movie quotes here and there tounge2.gif run forest run! or similar when we gonna catch a bus or so. biggrin_o.gif

... When you hear a chopper and you say to the person next to you:

- dammit I don't have AA

- good thing he doesn't shoot at infantry

or you yell: Chop wait! Need a pick-up

You know you play too much ArmA when your talking to your girlfriend and you say wow lip sync works!

When you're walking on the beach and you annoy ppl with you with something like "civilian 1 o clock, 50 meters...... fire!"

when you walk through a crowded city street and marvel at the steady rate of Frames Per Second.