Hitman

You know when you have played too much ArmA

I got this idea today when I was sitting in my livingroom and the sun went behind the clouds and then the livingroom went abit more dark. That's when I thought, damn brightness bug, BIS should fix this soon. biggrin_o.gif

So here's the followup for the OFP topic which was great fun.

You know you have played too much ArmA when:

You think it's brightness bug when the sun goes behing the clouds.

----------------

Add your own!

You know you've played too much ArmA when you start scripting around it's bugs and then wondering what all the other guys are worried about.

When you're going to the local park with the girlfriend and you actually say to her jokingly "2....board.... that..... car!". And she looks at you like your insane.

You've played too much ArmA when you

- put your rubber duck into the bath tub and wonder why it doesn't go up into flames at once.

- try to fix flat tires with rust inhibitor

You know when you have played too much ArmA when you're walking in the city, see people cross a bridge and yell : IT WORKS, IT WORKS! yay.gif

You know you play to much ArmA when people ask you a question and you reply with

2, Negative.

And also on Teamspeak I like to pretend I'm a AI commander and always say,

Where are you? alongside the many other silly commands they come up with tounge2.gif

When you get so bored with it you start reading the same type of topic for other games you got.

when ur having a dream about being in paraiso, with bunch of school kids(they're in the white bus), trying to shoot with UAZ ags, and the rounds just dont

seem to hit. crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

I knew I had palyed too much (OFP) when I dreamed that I took part in a fire fight in Montignac, Everon :P

I know I've played too much ArmA, when I walk through the woods near my house and think "Wow, nice shader effects!".

I know when ive played too much ArmA because i blame my poor driving on lag.

When you start making threads useles as this.

When you nedd help from psychiatrist.

When you puncture car tire, it becomes rusty.

tounge2.gifrofl.gif

I knew I'd been playing too much ArmA when a colleague at work broke the photo-copier and I said outloud 'Oh no, photocopier is down!' in the Russian accent from Red Hammer.

Luckily she didn't seem to take too much notice, as she was busy trying to fix it.  I had to turn away though, as I started to crack up laughing...  wink_o.gif

you scan the usual spots for a sniper to hide, and you are checking sight lines from all angles to your position.....

driving along you see a hill and think, hrmmm, great snipe point...

...your girl irritates you by pulling off your headphones to tell you she's off to see her male personal trainer for the 3d time that day and you reply "Rgr"...

When the front end alignment is off causing your car to drift to the right, and you think "damn have to ALT-TAB and recalibrate my rudder".

when your wife is asking you "where you are" and you reply with "9 o'clock from yellow building, near bushes". When she's confused (its sure she will be), you tell "go 220, 100 metres, I am on your 11 now" ...

I had something like that today ...

• Like 1

When your out for a walk and you walk around an entire field because there a 2ft fence in your way :P

you scan the usual spots for a sniper to hide, and you are checking sight lines from all angles to your position.....

driving along you see a hill and think, hrmmm, great snipe point...

so true.... :P

...when you insist that you cant jump, except when scripted..

...when you start talking like "2, goto door 3´clock"

...when you roll through the grass and you get disoriented because your view doesn't remain horizontal.

...when you actually have something to contribute to this thread.