Sign in to follow this  
awins1

Expansion: Arma: Queen's Gambit

Well I hope, for their sake they put a pbo protection on that.

or wait, how did they make Resistance protected from OFP users?

Very simple...the Resistance addons do not work with OFP 1.46

QG Game - UK

Play.com - UK

thankgod they added a proper logo onto the picture instead but i still think there was many more better choices.. anyways at leaste i know it will be in the shops around my area  smile_o.gif

edit: the only places i can find it for sale in the uk.

QG Game - UK

Play.com - UK

thankgod they added a proper logo onto the picture instead but i still think there was many more better choices.. anyways at leaste i know it will be in the shops around my area  smile_o.gif

edit: the only places i can find it for sale in the uk.

Best we high tail it down to Game and reserve us a copy then mate.  yay.gif

Petergames/Morphicon have released a 'trailer' for the ArmA: Queen's Gambit Expansion Pack (dunno whether or not it was already posted).

Well it cannot mess with the videos we have seen from some members of this very community, but anyhow, it is the first one.

Maybe someone, 505 or BIS, will later redo a more striking trailer to advertise ArmA: QG.

Guess it's Morphicon's first video they have done for ArmA, so maybe their skills in making such trailers will increase a little over time, although, it is not that bad overall.

Ordered QG @ Amazon and should arrive at 28. Sept. smile_o.gif

Nice price, but i hope we`ll get at least a bit for our money.

Petergames/Morphicon have released a 'trailer' for the ArmA: Queen's Gambit Expansion Pack (dunno whether or not it was already posted).

Well it cannot mess with the videos we have seen from some members of this very community, but anyhow, it is the first one.

Maybe someone, 505 or BIS, will later redo a more striking trailer to advertise ArmA: QG.

Guess it's Morphicon's first video they have done for ArmA, so maybe their skills in making such trailers will increase a little over time, although, it is not that bad overall.

Not really much on offer, is there.

I'll still get it though. I can't get enough of ArmA.

In factthis monday the 3rd September, I spent over 24 hours playing the Evolution mission!

...my neck still aches a bit, and my eyes are still stinging...

That's a pretty mediocre trailer. You'd think that they'd spend a few dollars to have a community member make them a good one, I mean after all it's going to be viewed by tens or hundreds of thousands of people and will influence many purchasing decisions.

At least it's better than the travesty of a cut-together trailer Atari originally tried to get away with.

They should delay it till xmas and take the time to make a proper island and stuff some new vehicles and weapons in it.

They should delay it till xmas and take the time to make a proper island and stuff some new vehicles and weapons in it.

They need money now. wink_o.gif

My arma is a french version from 505 games, but I live in the US. If I buy QG US version from atari, will it work?

I am not concerned about the versions or patch problem, but more about the language compatibility...

As far as I know, the 505 version you can select english, french german or spanish, but the Atari US version you can't change the language...

I play in english anyways, but I wonder if a QG US version will instal l on my Arma 505 french version... help.gif

I think they are calling it booster pack now confused_o.gif .

That would explain the price, ~15€ is very cheap for an expansion. huh.gif

I would just like to know system specs on which these new screenshots and video are made!. wink_o.gifgoodnight.gif

Noob on the gun at 00:59?

It is looking pethetic, I have not seen such a bad expansion since the BF2 booster packs, Mod teams offer more than this crap. And it has happened again, I havent seen anything new since the first announcement of the game; which is worrying.

It is starting to look like a serious flop, hardly any work has gone into it. I still hope the next bit of news shows us something other than Armed Assault with a couple of additions.

What new "booster pack" features do they highlight in that

rather lacklustre video? I spotted a new island with a

shipwreck and what looked like some reskinned irregulars.

Is that it?

I like the bit when the hockey player tries to shoot some

bad guys with his MP5 Kockler popgun, obviously misses,

then looks round as if to say "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!?"

The aspiring Team Killer on the Dushkie is a chuckle too!  biggrin_o.gif

Looks good, hope usa folks can buy when released. Any word if atari will have it at release or is it a 505 deal where ill have to buy overseas..

There is a way better trailer on http://www.armaqueensgambit.com/ , the booster pack official site...

Please note the 505 logo but not atari logo... Is this the reason why I can't find QG on Amazon USA?

I read a few times that the pack was not made by BIS... Is it made/paid by 505 games?

As a consequence will this pack be available in Europe only? band.gif

Well it seems, that this is an ArmA trailer pal, and not a ArmA: QG Trailer. But i may be wrong biggrin_o.gif

Well it seems, that this is an ArmA trailer pal, and not a ArmA: QG Trailer. But i may be wrong biggrin_o.gif

Aye, it shows nothing from QG in it, well there is hardly anything to show.

I like the bit when the hockey player tries to shoot some

bad guys with his MP5 Kockler popgun, obviously misses,

then looks round as if to say "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!?"

Good one! biggrin_o.gif