Sign in to follow this  
adumb

WIP: stuff you are working on!

Uhao?

Anagram of the Hawaiian island of Oahu?

Nice work from what I can see, OFman, if that island looks as good as you other islands I'm sure I will download as soon as you finish it

Continue giving us presents!!!!!!!!

AHH SHIT..SWAMP LEECHES! Everybody..check for swamp leeches and pull em off................Nobody else got hit? I'm the only one, whats the deal?

zissouinternna8.jpg

No way I'm actually gonna release this shit, don't worry, I just couldn't help to try.

And for the poor souls who have no idea what I'm talking about:

Some amazing new screenshots from our friends from flashpint.ru.

DPS has posted some new ingame screenshots of their WIP AIST class amphibious landing hovercraft.

And now the pics.

http://img264.imageshack.us/my.php?image=12qx8.jpg

http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11xy5.jpg

http://img264.imageshack.us/my.php?image=13ca9.jpg

http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14ft3.jpg

IMO it looks extremely detailed and well done!

o4en xopowo!!!!

Yeah I saw those hovercraft pics before, the really cool thing I noticed is that the steel panel textures actually makes it look man-made, not some perfectly shaped object in 3ds or something.

Looking good OFman ...crysis go home smile_o.gif

OFman: way to go! love the "joint ops/farcry" feeling to it wink_o.gif hopefully undergrowth will be great for sneaky missions. Final something useful, who needs that big hovercraft, useless smile_o.gif

Opteryx: Sakakah looks much better, hopefully we can get more objects used for cover, don't be affraid to use bushes:

10%20middle.jpg

Sakakah wink_o.gif

Opteryx: Sakakah looks much better, hopefully we can get more objects used for cover,:

img]http://www.saudiembassy.net/Publications/MagWinter01/images/10%20middle.jpg[/img]

Sakakah wink_o.gif

I have plenty reff pics of Sakakah and I'm afraid that without a vast selection of custom content I'll never get it to look even remotely similar to the real location, but that isn't really an issue since the map was never intended to do that, my aim was more of a semi-fictional thing loosely based on the city.

Also, now that it's a part of the IMW mod it's been given a dirtier look in an attempt to make it look more Iraq-ish.

Don't worry, your prayers of upping the object density has been heard, frame rates have however suffered.

Quote[/b] ] don't be affraid to use bushes

Actually I should. Been testing this quite a lot and most (if not all) bush models in ArmA have a severe impact on FPS, so those shall remain more or less the same as in previous version. There are however a lot more trash/junk piles laying around in the streets now which don't have much impact on performance and works good for cover.

PS: OFman, that map looks badass biggrin_o.gif

AHH SHIT..SWAMP LEECHES! Everybody..check for swamp leeches and pull em off................Nobody else got hit? I'm the only one, whats the deal?

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5813/zissouinternna8.jpg[/mg]

No way I'm actually gonna release this shit, don't worry, I just couldn't help to try.

And for the poor souls who have no idea what I'm talking about:

Awesome!!!!! I would like a link for this please!! Can you Pm Me? The Life Aquatic for some reason was one of my favorite movies of all time :P

@Hovercraft stuff goin on

Amazingness, shrill amazingness, It looks sooooo cool!

69a83e5244e8.jpg

6c075f96299f.jpg

dbb2bea6d2ad.jpg

f51a40d3389b.jpg

6f896672d2bc.jpg

4e4940bda47c.jpg

Some WIP pics of upcoming Project'85.

More pics including Soviets are on previous pages of CF and Vilas addons threads. wink_o.gif

Rather post unedited pictures from inside the editor, wireframes and or texture canvases here... we had this discussion already on the first pages..

this is no screenshot thread..

Whatever happend to this ?

First time I actually see the first page, thnx to nephilim wink_o.gif

The author has left the community.

Abs

Saw that but that doesn`t answer my question.

Can`t go over all the pages to find out if he gave it to someone else or that he uploaded a alpha/beta somewhere.

I was away for 7 months after a crappy patch, so I missed a few things during that period whistle.gif

edit*

tried search on his name but the search is sooooooooooooo slowwwwwwww here atm that I stopped waiting for it sad_o.gif

RTS Mod "Assault Wars" by me and 'Mr.Tucan'

http://hometown.aol.de/BISMarcus/ArmA/AssaultWars_Image01.jpg

Damn, the image is to small, I'll try to get a bigger one soon whistle.gif

Looks interesting.

Has the AI got some "city brains" .. maybe something like Full Spectrum Warrior making it easier to control?

The author has left the community.

Abs

Again? Damn ... *mumbled curses*

Looks interesting.

Has the AI got some "city brains" .. maybe something like Full Spectrum Warrior making it easier to control?

Nope not yet, the ai is the is the biggest problem we have up to now, especially the movement confused_o.gif

Quote[/b] ] Kronzky post is what im talking about, its a "wip" screenshot, and not something that would go in ArmA photography

I believe the title of the pic that started this flame debate was "F8E WIP"

Quote[/b] ]

Might as well pimp this out some more:

**DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES** - Moderator

Oh, and I dont smoke "brah"

...Now I hope we can just put this all behind us...

Sweet VMFA (AW)-333 Shamrocks, they never got deployed to South East Asia but VMFA (AW)-235, VMF(AW)-212, and VMF(AW)-232.

looks neat neon

wouldnt touch the tracks anymore theyre fine.

add some weathering to the paint sceme the colors look way too uniform.

colors that are exposed to weather crackle and change their color hues.

top surface bleaches a bit, color gets uneven, outer rims get more matt whereas the center of the patches is more glossy.

keep it up smile_o.gif

I was somewhat bored today and so i thought i might port my OFP Uaz into Arma, actually its quite easy as it only needs shadow LODs and new config to work. I'll also have to put more effort to the textures, mainly the shadowing on them and mud/dust/scratches.

I made only some minor modelling touch ups so far. It has 6333 points and 6002 faces for now.

Some screens:

uaz01jn8.th.jpg

uaz02lw4.th.jpg

Thanks, hopefully I'll have the time and motivation as it's kinda easy to do, just have to finish my other projects.

just a question about my tank ,i am near 16 000 to 18 000 triangles ,

What is the max poly count for a vehicules into arma?