Sign in to follow this  
Exsosus

Advanced Combat Environment

I far more interested in the Aussie side of the house here. I certainly hope the team can implement it properly.

I agree with some of the other comments above. I think the ACE mod should focus on modern combat between real armies. And not to even bother with "terrorists".

Other than that, Im really looking forward to the finished product.

Right, People are starting to think thats the only war... Anyways, can't wait as usual...

I'm more interested in the AUS side as well, but I'm just the texture guy so I can only do so much.

I'm more interested in the AUS side as well, but I'm just the texture guy so I can only do so much.

Superb work on Seahawk, Sig. With the tools, it would be nice to see a functioning winch for seaborne rescues of downed pilots.

The ADF UH-60 looks simply amazing as well. Also, any chance you guys will include the Kiwi's?

No special vehicles, no special weapons.. just some great terrorists.

That would be nice, but give a civilian with his flip-flops, his t-shirt and his short hair-style an ak47 and Voila ... you have a terrorist.

I wonder if there's been any significant stuff going on in the world of ACE. Maybe get a little update? wink_o.gif I'm done with the Battlefield series...this mod and ArmA is where it's at!

Sounds pretty cool,

But i haven't tried wgl yet but ill re-install my ofp and check it out, also are they marines in wbl?

Thanks and have a great day!

The UAV looks great! Are you planning on any offensive weapons other than a Hellfire version?

nice uav.but i thought they are munch smaller then that!oris that a diffrent uav?

is it controled threw some sort of vehicle? or is it justa person holding some made up object?

keep your aim at features and not all these addons like xam. it is features that make the game more realistic not vehicles.(well they do in a way but still).

can you tell us the realease date?

It could be a UAV like the OFP mod, FDF?

With one guy with a CPU driving the UAV and seeing what the UAV sees?

I found that one very useful.

nice uav.but i thought they are munch smaller then that!oris that a diffrent uav?

is it controled threw some sort of vehicle? or is it justa person holding some made up object?

keep your aim at features and not all these addons like xam. it is features that make the game more realistic not vehicles.(well they do in a way but still).

can you tell us the realease date?

The predator is pretty big. It's wingspan is bigger than that of an F-16, but it's almost half the length.

It would have to be large if it is intended to be a weapons platform.

so are you saying that it is not normal size?

just make sure that the it can zoom down far.and maybe o bit morethen the real life zoom becuase the Object and units wont be seen which in real life will.

just make sure that the it can zoom down far.and maybe o bit morethen the real life zoom becuase the Object and units wont be seen which in real life will.

What? How can anyone tell the actual size of the Predator presented in that WIP, as there is nothing to compare it to, however, I'm certain the ACE team is on top of it. As too zooming down far enough, good luck. The UAV operates at around 25,000 feet, and I don't care what your graphics settings are, the higher you go the more drowned out the ground becomes in ArmA.

nice to see you guys are working on things that will actually add more levels to the game, things that will give the commander more different types of assets he can use. Thats one of the reasons why i liked WGL5. I'm hoping things like WGL "I need a calculator" mortars will be in ACE in all their unnerfed glory.

I know there is a "Its done when its done" policy, but in what sort of time do you plan to release the first version of the ACE mod?

within 3-6-12 months?

What? How can anyone tell the actual size of the Predator presented in that WIP, as there is nothing to compare it to, however, I'm certain the ACE team is on top of it. As too zooming down far enough, good luck. The UAV operates at around 25,000 feet, and I don't care what your graphics settings are, the higher you go the more drowned out the ground becomes in ArmA.

There is, actually.. the lines on the runway. The size of the model on the runway there is quite clear.

You're right, mate! I was looking over this WIP located at the bottom of the page. Should be interesting to see what the max ceiling for engagement will be.

2ACE team:Can you tell us what forces you are going to make for the first release?I mean,what how many armies will be represented and what unit will be there?

You're right, mate! I was looking over this WIP located at the bottom of the page. Should be interesting to see what the max ceiling for engagement will be.

Even by that you can. 1 square in O2 and Gatebuilder is 1 m long. So by counting the squares you can see it's pretty much spot on.

Any kind of presentation or list of what kind of structural and functional changes ACE will bring along?

I'm more intrested in more real-life command and combat system than just extra units.

Do you plan to do it all by yourselves, or maybe include some smaller addons relased by others, like NonWonderDog's ballistics, or gmJamez sight adjustment, or just make it compatible?

Smoke from burning vehicles, destroyed houses or gas stations is also important from the tactical point of view, and again there are (almost) ready sollutions relased.

regards

This thread got kinda quiet.

I'd like to hear an update, and I think I am not the only one.

I absulotely can't wait for this mod. It will make arma what it is supposed to be. Keep up the great work notworthy.gif