Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

a USMC LAV-25 would be awesome

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LAV-25

Yea, that would be pretty sweet, I saw one of these on the freeway today (alongside a Stryker) down here in Orange County, California. All the men were out of the hatches with full combat gear and everything, it was awesome. Guess they must have been moving to another base..

Hey everyone, I apologize if this has already Been posted but has anyone considered making an Iveco LMV? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iveco_LMV

I'm a big fan of the Norwegian army and id love to see more of their units in the game such as the CV90 and a leopard 2 tank (I believe a german mod is already working on this though)

Can anyone make a "John Rambo" character?

johnrambo.jpg

edit: Maybe based on that queen's gambit charakter, the one with grey hair and beard.

MfG Lee rambo.gif

i'd like to have a Couger IFV with CROWS, mayhaps a minigun or a m2 12.7. another thing that crossed my mind is that it would be Awsome with a at4 sidemounted.

USMC version and mayhaps Brittish(?)  inlove.gif

Couger

I want an Archzarit or a BTR-T they are heavy armoured personel carriers or Infantry fighting vehicles that are converted from T-55 tanks.

I think that an AC-130 gunship would be cool. If anybody would like to make it I can send reference shots and specs.

North American city map and custom buildings would be really cool to see in ARMA. Like average houses, stores, office buildings and apartment buildings...

smile_o.gif

Convert the UKF Warrior for Arma... biggrin_o.gif

and i'll personally rip your nads off biggrin_o.gif

a small high detail 'island' like the linkersplit ww2 french village from ofp....so it will be more like an arcadey level ....maybe a steep walled ravine or a village in a high alpine valley....give me claustraphobic high intensity no retreat no surrender gun battles please

biggrin_o.gif

Hey guys, i used to play OFP before ArmA and there used to be a tiger addon, i can't remember who made it i'm afraid sad_o.gif

But anyway it would be cool to have this in ArmA, it added like, another dimension to the game where you had to look out for like, the russians and stuff but also for wildlife on Malden where its the sort of place tigers would live and stuff.

I dunno just guess it would be cool!

Perfect idea for those that use HALO and would be a great supplemental add-on for the Be32k and other paradropping capable aircraft...

Upon eject or exiting the aircraft a check is run to see if the player is X amount of distance above the ground... if so it executes the HALO script for that user putting them at the altitude that they ejected and the location, allowing them to drop and essentially HALO from an aircraft anywhere.

This will make it safer for aircraft to fly over a drop zone without getting blown to bits because now when paradropping troops at 1000+ altitude they won't be airborne forever!

I'm sure a system or script could be written for AI soldiers to wait til X amount of meters to open their parachute to compensate for them not being controlled by a human.

I think it'd be a pretty easy script to write, but still I suck at scripting so I'll leave it up to someone else who actually has some skill.

It would good to have the SLA and RACS radio voices to be replaced by Spanish ones, given that they are supposed to speak something similar.

I know the 'Malvinas Mod' put in Spanish voices but I never tried the mod myself. Maybe if somebody could get permission from them.

It would good to have the SLA and RACS radio voices to be replaced by Spanish ones, given that they are supposed to speak something similar.

I know the 'Malvinas Mod' put in Spanish voices but I never tried the mod myself. Maybe if somebody could get permission from them.

Strangely, I was just thinking of looking into that myself

sometime. Hearing the enemy always speaking in the same

voices as my own men is starting to get very old. Dunno if

it's possible, though.

I wonder if anybody can make some OPFOR teletubbies.

used to have a doom patch that chaned all the bad guys into Barney the dinosaur....satisfying carnage biggrin_o.gif

back on topic?......appropriate voices for E W and resistance would be F*****g genius

Strangely, I was just thinking of looking into that myself

sometime. Hearing the enemy always speaking in the same

voices as my own men is starting to get very old. Dunno if

it's possible, though.

I imagine it would be possible. I took a poke through FDF's OFP stuff to see how they did it. It was like trying to read a foreign language for the first time.

Also, I just d'loaded the Malvinas mod. It just has one Spanish speaker (someone called Salmon) but the voices don't play in game. The voice files are there though.

Hearing the SLA and RACS speaking in American accents is getting a tad annoying.

I'd love to see some new, neat (and old) AT weapons - mainly the Carl Gustavs!

The Carl Gustav M2 (together with its predecessor M1) have been so vastly used I'd think it's only competitor in numbers sold would be the RPG-7, and the Carl Gustav M3 is still in use today by many modern armies, for example by Sweden, Ireland and the U.S. Rangers.

The only CG I've seen in ArmA is a M2 that looked to be ported from OFP, but this community can do better than that, can't we? *hint* *hint*

I'd love to see some new, neat (and old) AT weapons - mainly the Carl Gustavs!

The only CG I've seen in ArmA is a M2 that looked to be ported from OFP, but this community can do better than that, can't we? *hint* *hint*

Cold War Rearmed (presumably) has one, Vilas has one, the

Canadian Forces addon project has one in progress. I have

one in progress. And there are probably even more.

I`d like to see infantry units (models) from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.All factions,weapons.And a new island based on a map from S.T.A.L.K.E.R,that would be awesome biggrin_o.gif

Just imagine a multiplayer battle beetwen Duty and Monolith in Pripyat or somewhere near sarcofagus pistols.gif

I think there even was a STALKERmod for Operation Flashpoint.