Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

I'm not totally sure if this is what your talking about, but you can change the freeroam zone in the options.

Yes it's exactly what i'm talking about, i never gone to "controls" section. Sorry and thanks

Hi all!  smile_o.gif

Someone is able to made Navy Seals in this very cool configuration:

dscn2047sx8.jpg

SEAL TEAM SIX I think!

whistle.gif

Is there any WIP project for rebalance Hitpoint of armored vehicle and AT weapons .?

i'm sick of be able to destroy a BMP with an M240.

A script enabling weapon-mounted night viz systems,

please? That is, the night vision effect comes on only

when you look down your weapon sight.

You can mimic it by setting up your control settings

appropriately but the arse falls out of that if you drop

your night 'scoped rifle and pick up something else.    sad_o.gif

Well.. my request is a Mil Mi-28 HAVOC and Mi-26 HALO for opfor !!!

http://www.jangafzar.ir/Military/a/a/14_files/image001.jpg

http://www.airforce.ru/show/gelendzhik2000/Mi-26.jpg

[]'s

I concur with your request, there was a great Mi-26 mod for OFP:R(You could even DROP vehicles mid-air, and pick up other vehicles with winch etc) by a russian mod-team, dunno what happened to'em, if someone did an Mi-26 like that for ArmA I'd be happy for the rest of my life!

I'd still give my left nut for a flyable, steerable, deployable parachute (coloured smoke trails optional... smile_o.gif)

You knows it bro  tounge2.gif

Tis a bitch and theres no smoke but it works.

That'll be your left nut then please tounge2.gif

i have an easy one for the retex guys ( you know the ones with skills unlike me)

an RACS attack helicopter, IE a AH-1Z reskin in RACS colors....

New static anims that include zombie anims. Which would help me for my zombie comic I want to use with ArmA.

Hope this is the right place to ask for this one..

Could anyone create a replacement pack for Rellikki's RACS Urban Troops 1.1?

There's milions of replacement packs for US and SLA but almost none for RACS : (

Link to them:

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&id=110

If anyone would be so kind to do it, please PM me.

Thanks.

People say it is almost impossible but i think this mod community can do anything if they put their minds to it and work together... i will PAY to see a good working, HORSE, and German Shepard. the horse for riding basically. the German Shepard could be an AI unit that barks at enemys and attacks them maybe?

People say it is almost impossible but i think this mod community can do anything if they put their minds to it and work together... i will PAY to see a good working, HORSE, and German Shepard. the horse for riding basically. the German Shepard could be an AI unit that barks at enemys and attacks them maybe?

And if you can make horses then you can make one of these! yay.gif  

benhurrace.jpg

Now you need dogs with dog AI!

Ok,so here`s a few things which i`d like to see in arma:

-US units from Ghost recon 2:Advanced Warfighter

-a weapons from Ghost Recon 2 (of course only those which are not present in any Arma mod)

-RAH 66 comanche (there was a great one for OFP,but i don`t remember who made it)

-a LOT of bunkers

-modern weapons (like XM8 or OICW for example)

I was thinking about makind a few land warrior style missions.A few days ago i found nice script on armaholic called

Sattelite View made by Vienna.This script enables a player to "use a "Sattelite" to view his surroundings."

And,as a land warrior soldier,a player should have an opportunity to see a view from other land warriors cameras (players or AIs)on their helmets.I think it`s a good idea wink_o.gif

Just imagine a coop mission as a land warriors smile_o.gif

-RAH 66 comanche (there was a great one for OFP,but i don`t remember who made it)

DKM.

i have an easy one for the retex guys ( you know the ones with skills unlike me)

I believe there is already one made... Vilas made a Cobra in beige colours with racs roundels when ArmA was still an infant...

Anyway.

Just been in the AAN topic and it reminded me: -> Projekt 613 submarine smile_o.gif NATO designation "Whiskey Class"

p><p>Totally in love with those and would be very happy to see them ingame someday...  [img]<a href=http://forums.bistudio.com/oldsmileys/inlove.gif' alt='inlove.gif'>

I believe there is already one made... Vilas made a Cobra in beige colours with racs roundels when ArmA was still an infant...

Anyway.

Just been in the AAN topic and it reminded me: -> Projekt 613 submarine smile_o.gif NATO designation "Whiskey Class"

p><p>Totally in love with those and would be very happy to see them ingame someday...  [img]<a href=http://forums.bistudio.com/oldsmileys/inlove.gif' alt='inlove.gif'>

link me gimme a link just a little one please

There you go.

smile_o.gif

well thanks for the link to the search engine. i couldnt find the button at the top of the page. rofl.gif

now would sombody seriously please, if you know and not being a jack ass direct me to the propper location of that file. I have tried every possible configuration of the words cobra and AH1z and the search engine just poops on me.

There you go.

smile_o.gif

well thanks for the link to the search engine. i couldnt find the button at the top of the page. rofl.gif

now would sombody seriously please, if you know and not being a jack ass direct me to the propper location of that file. I have tried every possible configuration of the words cobra and AH1z and the search engine just poops on me.

I think it's in Vilas' addons Desert Pack