Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

I'm surprised nobody's made the Mk.46 MOD 1 and Mk.48 MOD 1 with the Elcan sights.  That's what I would like to see for Special Forces.

GD Mast

After looking at various incoming addons, I think it would be nice to make an 'international' version for some.

For example, a C130 Hercules with a generic grey or camouflage painting, but no national marking. Then, maybe a script could add these on init, just like the national roundel scripts worked for OFP.

Could be used for many types of aircraft, like US build jet fighters, air transports, Russian/Soviet build jets, tanks etc..

Any news on someone already into this ?

Malick

After looking at various incoming addons, I think it would be nice to make an 'international' version for some.

For example, a C130 Hercules with a generic grey or camouflage painting, but no national marking. Then, maybe a script could add these on init, just like the national roundel scripts worked for OFP.

Could be used for many types of aircraft, like US build jet fighters, air transports, Russian/Soviet build jets, tanks etc..

Any news on someone already into this ?

Malick

Yes, we at RKSL have your example (C130) planned in various colorchemes with the custom roundel system that will be included with the addon.

We already have various color scemes planned to cover most of the Air forces around the world.

Thank you VXR, you made my day wink_o.gif

I don't remember if you plan the same thing for the Tornado, for example, or other type of aircraft ?

From what I have seen of your addons, it's top quality ! I'm really eager to try them and include them in some missions.

Malick

Thank you VXR, you made my day wink_o.gif

I don't remember if you plan the same thing for the Tornado, for example, or other type of aircraft ?

From what I have seen of your addons, it's top quality ! I'm really eager to try them and include them in some missions.

Malick

I think we will include it for the Tornado but I'm not 100% sure. It does sound logical to have it on the Tornado too as its also not used by the UK only.

Thank you for your compliments!

A thought just struck me...

North Sahrani is a communist state right? That would mean some sort of Soviet influence. Wouldn't then be natural to have some sort of Cold War conflict there too?

It would be great to have some Cold War style uniforms for both SLA and RACS. Maybe some OD uniforms and helmets, and armed with M16A1's, FN-FALS, SKS and AK47's

Some Cold War vehicles are already being made for CWR and it would be good se them in SLA and RACS camo-schemes too. Maybe some vehicles like BTR-152's and T55's, and helo's like UH-1 and Mi-2.

A less populated and less modern Sahrani island would be cool too.

Just my 2 cents...

I had an idea now that the tools are out...

Could an addon expert perhaps consider adding 6 more "seats" (spaces for a AI character to sit) to the "Coyota" Hilux range?

They seem great to use as SF trucks - but only having 2 seats makes them next to useless...

http://z.about.com/d/4wheeldrive/1/7/a/K/1/6Aug06_151.jpg

A "western" style technical would be cool too - addign an M2 or 240 to the Hilux (I know 'enemy' technicals are coming in QG)

Just an idea I had fellas

Stew

Let's see:

Remodelled AFVs, based on the ones in the game, but with proper internal views, if possible. I'm talking about the M1A1 especially.

Actually, redone (and more realistic) AFV models, with internal views, would be very much appreciated. The internal views, and the appreciation of just how cramped it is inside an AFV, was one of my favourite parts of OFP.

how about divers? cant stop thinking of swimming to a location (night mission) un noticed and suprising the enemy troops

ok yeah you know is any one out there making a desert and woodland and grassland ghillie sniper addon

of someone can contact me at dreamcatcher153@hotmail.com

because I like the one in the Xam but i wish it could be seperate if yeah no wut I mean?

Yea i agree a guille suit would make sniper battles awhole lot funner knowing your covered in decent grass :P.

Hi, there's people arround there that can open the BIS weapon

models, i'll like that some of 'em could release a MLOD Weapon

Accesorys. Like: The Aimpoint, the two ACOG sights and the two

M203 models, the QD Supressor & the Surefire Flashlight.

Maybe even a M4A1 Aimpoint model; so we could work or rework

on our own weapon models, like a M16A4 Aimpoint, M16A4 Aimpoint

M203 & an M4A1 ACOG SD & M4A1 ACOG M203 SD. That will be a

great thing. Let's C ya

With Queen's Gambit out... anyone thinking of retexturing the solider with the baseball cap and the knit cap? Would look good for Navy SEALs... notworthy.gif

Can someone make some new hand grenades which are more realstic and produce actual fragments so it has a wider killing range?

Again, m1114 uparmoured humvee's with turret protection and the anti IED stuff and the improved comms antenna.

im not sure if this is an addon request or wjat, but here goes anyway, as im sure you all know when a plane is shot down from the sky, when it crashes the wreck model is left behind, this is alright for helicopters because they tend not to travel that fast or high, but with the jets they are flying high and fast so you would think that when they hit the floor there woudnt be much left, right?

anyway what im trying to say id it would be call if someone could make it so that if the plane is blown up in the air when it hits the ground it has a diffrent wreck model, a more crumpled or just a few bits like a wing and a tail and a bit of the fusalage.

just an idea, what do you think?

hey guys, dont know if its the appropriate place to write this down, but is there anyone making or did a GAZ-66 ?

I'd like to see M4 M203 and M4A1 M203 without optics, and it with AimPoint, instead of ACOG.

And of course, a reskin of the black guns so they don't have clear varnish would be nice aswell wink_o.gif

Could someone make wesker from resident evil for me? even if its a reskin of another unit?

Reference Pic

mt1145745221.jpg

Thanks in advance smile_o.gif

notworthy.gif