Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

I'd like to see a good SEAL texture, with this helmet.

seal4do9.jpg

I'd also like to see an M4A1 SOPMOD tounge2.gif, but I'm assuming I won't see anything like that until the official tools are out.

According to the interwebs (the internet is never wrong) that is an "Integrated Ballistic Helmet " made by "ILC Dover".

tibh2.jpg

http://www.militarymorons.com/equipment/headwear.html

I'm sure US SOF of one kind or another are going to be way up the priority list when the tools do get released. In fact I bet you'll get bored of reading about them all biggrin_o.gif

can someone make it or help me to realize this or another oilplatform for arma?

bohrins8wd9.th.jpg

bohrins4oj7.th.jpg

bohrins2um2.th.jpg

i made the platform with cinema 4d and can send a 3ds file if someone knows how to get it into the game....

Ive been looking everywhere for an updated version of mapfacts rucksack mod for ofp but im guessing its just not been done yet so thats the first thing id be after, a british standard issue bergan. Second on the list too complete the look and feel would be a well done SA80.

Stirling

Ive been looking everywhere for an updated version of mapfacts rucksack mod for ofp but im guessing its just not been done yet so thats the first thing id be after, a british standard issue bergan. Second on the list too complete the look and feel would be a well done SA80.

Stirling

im still waiting for the same thing.

see my post in here

i would like to reenforce the idea with this pic

gt_SA-RKS-GERKIDa_1.jpggt_SA-RKS-GERKIDa_2.jpggt_SA-RKS-GERKIDa_3.jpg

gt_SA-RKS-GERKIDa_4.jpggt_SA-RKS-GERKIDa_5.jpg

there was never a farm mod to OFP... I would suggest a farm mod, not isles, but tractors cars and animals, after tools are out, and another one would be cat... like ofp had chiken andstuff with their own animations, a cat would be über cool! smile_o.gif

A mod to restore the OFP interface. Specifically, putting the gear section in the notebook, going back to the old map, getting rid of the black screen that appears for two or three seconds when switching from 1st/3rd person views and back, getting rid of all the useless controls and getting some more important old ones back and the action menu, including the interaction with vehicles and objects.

Stirling

im still waiting for the same thing.

see my post in here

i would like to reenforce the idea with this pic

gt_SA-RKS-GERKIDa_1.jpggt_SA-RKS-GERKIDa_2.jpggt_SA-RKS-GERKIDa_3.jpg

gt_SA-RKS-GERKIDa_4.jpggt_SA-RKS-GERKIDa_5.jpg

I'm also hoping for a backpack...

I don't want/care for any scripting in the addon, I think it will be easy to script it into missions, all you need is a backpack the player can wear and an ammo crate with the backpack model, and I'm really not sure why they didn't do it this way in OFP, because IMO it'd be a lot nicer (able to store half empty mags, able to drop a backpack and have all nearby players take from it as needed, and it would truly increase the carrying capacity of the player without affecting any "normal" slots, like the pistol mags, but be a pain in the ass to get stuff from quickly--as it should be! )

1)put the backpack ammo crate somewhere out at sea

2)give player the backpack (wears like a LAW)

3)when player takes off backpack (puts on ground), it deletes the backpack and moves the ammo crate (which looks like the backpack) to the player.

4)player has action to "wear backpack" which puts it back on his back and moves the crate out to sea again.

Mobile miniature ammo crate! (which is exactly what they should act like! ) put 40 M203's in it with a few other players, and go wreak havoc biggrin_o.gif

Anyone thougth of (or even created) a M4 Masterkey?

The RAH-66 Comanche (Either in multiple flavours or with the ability to change loadouts via scripting and a Ammo truck.)

I know RKSL have one, but from what I could gather they have it on the back-burner and it most likely wont see the light of day I'm betting (Given that their UK themed stuff is highest on their priority list.)

So if anyone out there would be kind enough to add one of these bad boys to ArmA at some stage in the near future I would greatly appreciate it.

a hardened aircraft shelter

+1

Good targets and would make the air bases look more realistic

I'm wondering if anyone is working on any of the above as I might have access to some 3ds models and skins along with loads of info on flight characteristics.

I'd like to request some up to date shoulder-launched missiles and rockets for BLUFOR:

The FGM-172B Predator SRAW;

The NAWC/DRS Spike missile; ( not to be confused with the IDF's Gil weapon systems )

Talley Defense System's new M72A6/A7/E8/E9/E10 LAW variants;

Talley Defense System's new MK153 SMAW variants, MK141 BDM/ (Bunker Defeat Munition) MK153-D(CS) (Disposable, Confined Space) MK141-LEAP (Low-signature Encased Assault Projectile) MK141-NE (thermobaric)

Bofors Defense AT4 CS with HEAT/HEDP/HP ( High Penetration ) warheads;

Qinetiq's Urban Assault Weapon,

FOTS ( Follow-On To SMAW )

mine addon

we need a mine addon with bouncing bettys aso

XAM mod wink_o.gif

it has claymores, bouncing mines, and classick AP mine, it blows off when u step on it icon_rolleyes.gif

I’m surprised nobody (as far as I know, I might be wrong) ever requested female addons:

- Female civilians

- Female soldiers

- Female pilots

Women account for more than half of the human population, and more and more women are serving in the armed force, so I found odd to encounter just one female (reporter) in ArmA.

No, I’m not asking for a «bikini bandits » mod  biggrin_o.gif

Since the release of the tools...

Who's going to win the race for a proper Female Soldier?  smile_o.gif

Yes now that the proper tools are out!

I did not have time to read through 48 pages of suggestions, so pardon me if this was mentioned.

My only request is for someone to improve the KA-50. I know BIS left out a number of features the real life KA-50 possess. Things like, better visibility from the cockpit, better cockpit instruments, ability to acquire a target icon on other aircraft and perhaps the ability to move the nose cannon to track a target while in the cam view. (I believe this can be done in a real life KA-50)

@all those "now the tools are out" type posts:

Bear in mind that the new version of O2, "Personal Edition", still does NOT allow us to edit existing game content.

The only ArmA models we can edit are those released as demo/reference models. Everything else is still un-editable until someone finishes an ODOL Explorer like tool. (And even then editing game content will be difficult due to the nature of ODOL optimization).

@all those "now the tools are out" type posts:

Bear in mind that the new version of O2, "Personal Edition", still does NOT allow us to edit existing game content.

The only ArmA models we can edit are those released as demo/reference models. Everything else is still un-editable until someone finishes an ODOL Explorer like tool. (And even then editing game content will be difficult due to the nature of ODOL optimization).

Good to know this! I am not a modder so this is something I never would have known. I hope that ODOL tool is released one day. Then the community can fix some of the half baked BIS standard equipment. Thanks.

Finally the tools are out biggrin_o.gif im looking forward to what other ppl are going to create. notworthy.gif

I'd love to see a BAS mod again, those were my fav's for OFP notworthy.gif and a ghillie sniper with Cheytac m200 intervention notworthy.gif

2 bad i am really bad at modding, or i'd give it a try myself... confused_o.gif

MLRS systems for both west and east.  yay.gif

With targetting system similar to the SCUD released for arma. smile_o.gif

i'm not sure if one of these is out, but i'm looking for a FAMAS addon. Its a beautiful gun and i've really been wanting one for an evasion and infultration mission. If there's one out already let me know and if not somebody needs to get on that, if we got quality L86's we shoudl have the Famas too.

Thanks

Andy goodnight.gif

i'm not sure if one of these is out, but i'm looking for a FAMAS addon.

There are plenty of those French things being done already!