Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA Addon request thread

People are asking for some uber elite Delta Force or SEALS , etc, but i ask simple stuff. Some kind of island set in Africa, and some militia soldiers  smile_o.gif

French addon makers are making elephants and other animals, now militia soldiers and african island with proper vegitation is needed  thumbs-up.gif

For example http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped....600.jpg imagine this in ArmA  smile_o.gif  I just love the colours of the African terrain  smile_o.gif

Peopl are asking for some uber elite Delta Force or SEALS , etc, but i ask simple stuff. Some kind of island set in Africa, and some militia soldiers  smile_o.gif

French addon makers are making elephants and other animals, now militia soldiers and african island with proper vegitation is needed  thumbs-up.gif

For example http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped....600.jpg imagine this in ArmA  smile_o.gif  I just love the colours of the African terrain  smile_o.gif

I would prefer to create Deltas or something, an island and some troops are harder to make.

Request - 24 - CTU Units

Can someone make those for arma? Im not an experienced scripter but i would love to see them in arma.

Goldline

I have a request and I saw on other arma forums that people would love this.

Someone should make the MH-53 Pave low. That would be so awesome!

I am also looking for an M60 weapon too.

(I want to make a Cold War movie really badly!!wink_o.gif

Oh and that would mean if there isn't already (Dont know) a city map, a US city map of some kind. Or just some US kind of land.

I have a request and I saw on other arma forums that people would love this.

Someone should make the MH-53 Pave low. That would be so awesome!

I am also looking for an M60 weapon too.

(I want to make a Cold War movie really badly!!wink_o.gif

Oh and that would mean if there isn't already (Dont know) a city map, a US city map of some kind. Or just some US kind of land.

The M60 has been released, press the search button on the upper right and type "Skaven M60"

I have a request for someone to request me to make an addon that they will use smile_o.gif Still learning some stuff in O2 but I think I have the gist of it covered. So I wanna start off small-ish like some objects that are non interactive and then work my way up with vehicles.

Lets hear it

Here's my little wishlist for stuff we could use in ArmA:

- A decent civilian model with normal clothing similar to the ones in OFP, i.e not these streethood/beach bum/surfer types

- Soldiers and pilots without helmets, vests or any other gear. Would be great for rescue downed pilots/POW type missions

- A nondescript Black Op type model similar to OFP Black Op Night that could be used for all sides

- Cessna 172/182. Why oh why did Bis leave out this lovely plane in ArmA. It was perfect for covert insertions of Black Ops or civilian operatives

- Nondescript type helicopters that can be used as civilian, police and Black Ops with simple white, black, OD and other colourschemes (Bell 206 & 212, AS 350 Ecureuil, EC 135, Hughes 500 etc...) maybe some armed with MG that could be used as troopships as support for any country in the world and for Merc missions.

Just a couple of suggestions from someone who can't make addons even if his life depended on it tounge2.gif

how about a PORTED Lara Croft model either from Legend or Anniversary

they both have a camo version that looks really naz!

- Cessna 172/182. Why oh why did Bis leave out this lovely plane in ArmA. It was perfect for covert insertions of Black Ops or civilian operatives

Under construction at RKSL Studios

AC-130 Spectre

Just because, y'know, we finally could!

Possibly gone be made out of the RKSL C130 model in the future (Pack 2)

Is there a chinook out? I tried using search but didn't have any luck.

I'm not sure but I believe not to have seen one yet, sorry

Yeah...old OFP apache model was baddly innacurate even in the fact that the pylons pre-dated the 1980's DS Alpha variants, would have been atleast better if they corrected a few things, if not added a texture of their own and more up to date.

It may have already been requested.

Furthermore, I know hedcrusha started working on something similar : a flashlight addon.

The idea : having an equipable item, that would use the NVG slot and would be used the same way. When equiping that flashlight item, a light source would be created on the unit, player or AI controlled, allowing better vision during the night (already managed by game engine).

This would give an alternative to NVG during night patrols/firefights.

Malick

I have a request for someone to request me to make an addon that they will use smile_o.gif Still learning some stuff in O2 but I think I have the gist of it covered. So I wanna start off small-ish like some objects that are non interactive and then work my way up with vehicles.

Lets hear it

Is there anything in particular that you are interested in?

Military? Civilian? Present-day? Historical?

hehe

well, by ArmA standards, yeah, but given its pre tools, and an OFP conversion, it was a good bit of work by mapfact.

hehe

well, by ArmA standards, yeah, but given its pre tools, and an OFP conversion, it was a good bit of work by mapfact.

Yea, I am not dising the converters, they have done fine without the tools and the model was poor in the first place. It is just, well, you would prefer a Blackhawk in your mission because it looks nicer.

God, if the mapfact guys look at this all they will see is another Orcus decended kvetch in the community.  rofl.gif

I know, I understand what you're getting at, just covering my own ass so not to make our that I don't appreciate Mapfact's efforts.

a prettier one will come with time. I seem to recall Afro was working on his one, although you'd obviously have to pester him as to what stage its at

I know, I understand what you're getting at, just covering my own ass so not to make our that I don't appreciate Mapfact's efforts.

a prettier one will come with time. I seem to recall Afro was working on his one, although you'd obviously have to pester him as to what stage its at

Hehehe whistle.gif

Oh, and nice Land Rover Wimmik in that other thread.

As this is the Addon request thread, I would like to see someone make a Scimitar and a Striker in Household Cavalry flash and some Royal Marines, then with the Landie and RKSL's Merlin and Lynx you have everything you need for a virtual 3 Commando, well, almost.