Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

BOSS anounced on armedassault.info that his desert version of Bradley is almost ready;

Quote from original post:

Quote[/b] ]Hi guy's here a few pic's of the desert bradley skin i am working on for vilas hope you like.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100....MG]

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100....MG]

Please tell me what you guys think,as i still have to do some work on them but almost finished.

Please tell me what you guys think,as i still have to do some work on them but almost finished.

I think it looks pretty damn good. The coloring from the in game pic looks a little bright, but the 2nd pic looks about right. Although in full disclosure, I'm a terrible judge. Regardless, I love em. Thanks guys! This Mod is making me tingle. rofl.gif

desert Bradley is not P85 project, it will be selfstanding addon

also RACS camo

but it has nothing to do to 1985 Project, but to rest of my addons

It looks pretty basic. No defined edges, needs more grunge, a better overlay, the desert colour should be be darker/lighter on some spots to keep it from looking too uniform, but not too darker or lighter, just a subtle touch. The whole texture lacks detail.

Not good all in all.

It looks pretty basic. No defined edges, needs more grunge, a better overlay, the desert colour should be be darker/lighter on some spots to keep it from looking too uniform, but not too darker or lighter, just a subtle touch. The whole texture lacks detail.

Not good all in all.

i'm afraid i have to agree with this. it just lacks detail, dirt and scratches.

now i feel bad criticising something i couldn't do better myself. sad_o.gif

Not good all in all.

i'm afraid i have to agree with this. it just lacks detail, dirt and scratches.

now i feel bad criticising something i couldn't do better myself.  sad_o.gif

I concur fullheartedly with you..

It looks more like a toy to me rather than a 'real' vehicle.

Can`t really tell with the wrongy angled or poor (sun)lighted small screens smile_o.gif

Let  parvus have ago with it...un-edited offcourse wink_o.gif

Ok Vilas...my PM box is working now... sorry about that earlier....I've been getting lots of messages from people asking me about release dates of LoBo stuff as I am sure people are always messaging you about when you will release things. lol

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Re Bradley:

It sure would be a bit nicer to add some more 'fatigued' look to it; probably will happen; just need to wait for BOSS to give us some more news later. (although he wrote is almost finished.. hmm..)

dfsd0603521st9.jpg

Hey vilas does your stryker also come in mk19?

Hey vilas does your stryker also come in mk19?

Stryker?

Or do you mean Bradley?

As far as I know there was no Mk-19 on Bradleys, on the m113 - yes, but on Bradleys? Maybe someone knows better, just did not hear of that before.  wink_o.gif

desert Bradley is BOSS reskin, so he decides about how it looks :]

it should match McNools vehicles, than we (my model, my basic textures and normals, BIS OFP inside, Boss desert reskin) will release it (with Boss) but i don't interfere with his reskin as it has nothing to do to P85 smile_o.gif

RACS version will be added too

for me desert-camo vehl. are not important, because I am concentrated on woodland vehicles and VIBI

desert reskin will be selfstanding addon for people who use McNools or Relykki or other desert vehicles (whoever made more desert skins)

smile_o.gif

i never liked "modern" warfare and "desert" war scenarios, so i left all it's design to Boss and i gave him free hand and my support smile_o.gif

if Boss will wish to make more desert Skins as : BMP-1, 2S1 and other "Iraqu" vehicles, we can add them to such "desert" vehicles addon, but it's up to him

i am completly not interested with modern desert-type warfare gaming, so all up to him smile_o.gif

i gave him a models, textures, and support in finishing, releasing addon , config to this and etc.

but please ask Boss about desert stuff, not me as i only made model and normals smile_o.gif

along time ago you released a stryker, with a reskin camo on it. I swear it was you.

I'm just wondering if it had a different armament.

Any plans for a wood-camo Bradley?

Has been presented over 3 weeks ago wink_o.gif

http://www.arma-zone.pl/index.php?action=show&id=100

I don't speak Polish I'm afraid, has it been released or is on its way? Thanks for the info btw.

No, it's just anews with some teaser pictures. This particular Bradely is intended for Project'85 use so will be released along with the whole finished product.

Just saw the teaser pics of BOSS of the desert Bradley at armedassault.info and I like them them very much, but I do think that the color too monotone.

@Vilas

Are you planning to make an uparmoured version of the Bradley? Would be very cool. wink_o.gif

Lennard. biggrin_o.gif

Just saw the teaser pics of BOSS of the desert Bradley at armedassault.info and I like them them very much, but I do think that the color too monotone.

@Vilas

Are you planning to make an uparmoured version of the Bradley? Would be very cool. wink_o.gif

Lennard. biggrin_o.gif

Then i demand BMP1/2Ds tounge2.gif

Vilas, did you reskin the AH-1Z in sahrani colors? if so wich pack is it in?

Vilas, did you reskin the AH-1Z in sahrani colors? if so wich pack is it in?

It's number 9. in the first post of this topic smile_o.gif

I just recently downloaded the basic pack etc and I was wondering, there aren't units for all weapons, or did I miss something? Are there any West(Blufor) soldiers already configured to use the G3 rifle, or do I have to add it manually?

i my "modern SAH Sahrani pack" some RACS troops are black G-3, it is this pack with Abrams in RACS camo

my old CWC pack troops are using UK and German weapons

but soon i will rearm my old addons with new weapons pack

vilas: I've noticed that your vehicle pack doesn't have any damage textures? The vehicles just burns/explodes but it looks like new. Will you fix that?

p.s. check photography thread, your u.s.c.m team is waiting for Ryan's aliens wink_o.gif