Sign in to follow this  
coderdfox

ArmA Photography

What about animals? This new bunch of screens does'nt show some of them whistle.gif

Could anyone confirm cows xmas_o.gif

Although I have a 360, I somehow hope that it won't.

Why? I dunno, it spoils something off the feeling for me.

I guess the controller gives me a kinda arcade feeling. which isn't what I want it with this. whistle.gif

Though, I really need to get better parts for my pc. My 6600GT isn't gonna run this any good I think nener.gif

Although I have a 360, I somehow hope that it won't.

Why? I dunno, it spoils something off the feeling for me.

I guess the controller gives me a kinda arcade feeling. which isn't what I want it with this. whistle.gif

Though, I really need to get better parts for my pc. My 6600GT isn't gonna run this any good I think nener.gif

I know what you mean. It's just that I can't be bothered to update my comp anymore. In terms of games, I just want a plug'n'play option now smile_o.gif

What about animals? This new bunch of screens does'nt show some of them  whistle.gif

Agreed! Any one of you lucky guys care to show us the line up of wildlife? And do we have sheep or not?  huh.gif

moutons-27.gifsmile_o.gif

Any one of you lucky guys care to show us the line up of wildlife? And do we have sheep or not? huh.gif

Pervert ! crazy_o.gif

*j/k wink_o.gif

Any one of you lucky guys care to show us the line up of wildlife? And do we have sheep or not? huh.gif

Pervert ! crazy_o.gif

*j/k wink_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif

Pervert ! crazy_o.gif

*j/k wink_o.gif

lol absolute class!!!! rofl.gif

Looking at that rockface I can just imagine what a good addon a hand glider would be. That would be pretty breath-taking for a video game.

Yep, and with all those rocky outcrops we need lots of Welsh mountain sheep!  tounge2.gif

moutons-14.gif     biggrin_o.gif

You have a thing for sheep don't you?

You have a thing for sheep don't you?

I was brought up in Wales and knew of a lot of Welsh farmers! .... Nuff said!  biggrin_o.gif

It's a weird world and I like to tease ppl!  tounge2.gif

.... Seriously though, with environments like this ...

armaday3.jpg

... how can we not have wildlife?  wow_o.gif

That pic from the latest video reminded me about the chopper flying in front of the sun and the rotors blocked the light and made it flicker. Blew me away.

And eagles and things! Ah well, whatever the case, it won't be long till sheep-boy makes some animals (mainly sheep).

Or, if he doesn't have modding 5|<iLLz then someone else will. But still, there should be some animals somewhere...

btw these soldiers on my picture are SLA special forces

Thats how ArmA looks on your pc ?! wow_o.gif  If i remember correctly radeon9800pro and 512 mb ram ?

PS. I love that shot !

My PC specs: AMD Athlon 2.0 GHz, 512 MB RAM, NVidia 6600GT

But, I set higher graphic settings for better screenshot looking biggrin_o.gif

Anyway usually I'm playing with medium settings on 1024x768 resolution and Framerate is quite good on it biggrin_o.gif

However my 6600GT card has problems witg drivers or what, cause i've sometimes the same graphic bugs like had reviewer from tiscali ArmA review crazy_o.gif So I'm really looking forward to first patch from BI. Hope it resolve my problems smile_o.gif

It's definitely your card and not driver issues?

I tried three different versions of drivers... everytime the same problems. And never had them with drivers on that card before... so I suppose there's just something wrong with the game.

I though I read somewhere that the 6800GT was the minimum supported of NVidias cards? Is the 6600GT shader 2 or 3? .... As this is what matters I think.

The 6600GT has SM3.0 support.

And you're right.

High Dynamic Range Lightning (HDR) uses Shader Model 3.0.

So does Depth of Field (DOF).

- Viper

Wait, so my x800xt that only has SM2.0 will not use HDR?

It's definitely your card and not driver issues?

I tried three different versions of drivers... everytime the same problems. And never had them with drivers on that card before... so I suppose there's just something wrong with the game.

What kind of bug You are talking about ?