Sign in to follow this  
coderdfox

ArmA Photography

not unless you are in control of one of the vehicles guns

sad_o.gif This feature was already in VBS1, why don't they include it  in ArmA ?

There is nothing more irritating : being sat at the back of a truck, totaly armless looking at a russian in the eyes while he is aiming his rifle at your head  crazy_o.gif

not unless you are in control of one of the vehicles guns

sad_o.gif This feature was already in VBS1, why don't they include it in ArmA ?

There is nothing more irritating : being sat at the back of a truck, totaly armless looking at a russian in the eyes while he is aiming his rifle at your head crazy_o.gif

They never used it,it was in a video,nothing more.

wow i cant wait to be on ym own in a forrest after retreating.. the AI wil never find you

sad_o.gif This feature was already in VBS1, why don't they include it in ArmA ?

Actually it's not in VBS1, that's just the common misconception of people who haven't checked out the facts before making assumptions, same as destructible buildings, trailers of work in progress VBS1 modules was made to advertise the potential of the engine.

The original question you asked would have been answered by searching.

This is simply assumption but Driver should be able to turn out,it was in OFP,it was in OFP:E,they added another position for a cargo person or the gunner to turn out,it would be very odd to not have the driver turn out,as for the driving part...wha? Tanks in OFP and OFP:E could be driven if the driver was turned out.

thanks for the reply...

yes, but I didn´t see yet ANY pic or video of a driver in TURN OUT position from a tank, BMP and M113... hope they are still there... huh.gif

yesterday we have the confirmation (thanks to Ian) that the

vehicle cockpits in tanks are no more in the game so I wonder

(and hope) if this feature is still there for us...

please dear Czech Rep. gamers confirmation of this or screens.... help.gif

maybe the info is at the reviews but I don´t understand to read them...

and also make me think if the reviewers play the game well

before write their stuff...

Ian was the only one to post good screens of this (so wanted by many fans) new feature in game like it´s the heavy machine gun over tanks...

the review guys always ask for new stuff in games, so WHY they don´t show some of the new things by pics? just some screens of same stuff again and again so...I´m quite sure they DON´T play a lot before writing...

mad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Actually it's not in VBS1, that's just the common misconception of people who haven't checked out the facts before making assumptions, same as destructible buildings, trailers of work in progress VBS1 modules was made to advertise the potential of the engine.

The original question you asked would have been answered by searching.

1°)I don't care about what has been told I just want the answer of someone who has the final release.

In fact the question differs a little but is still the same, if they have the ability why don't they include it in ArmA ?

2°)Most of people have a life and don't have 15 minutes to spent searching for an answer you(or someone else) could have answered in 10 seconds (with goodwill) with a yes or a no.

Quote[/b] ]Actually it's not in VBS1, that's just the common misconception of people who haven't checked out the facts before making assumptions, same as destructible buildings, trailers of work in progress VBS1 modules was made to advertise the potential of the engine.

I don't care about what has been told I just want the answer of someone who has the final release.

In fact the question differs a little but is still the same, if they have the ability why don't they include it in ArmA ?

Quote[/b] ]The original question you asked would have been answered by searching.

Some people have a life you know, I don't have 30minutes to spent searching for an answer you(or someone else) could have answered in 10 seconds.(with goodwill)

yes... because placebo doesnt have a copy of the final release huh.gif

omfg!!! falling off the chair here!!

Their mad! Mad I tell you! crazy_o.gif

I didn't think it'd be possible..and with 14 fps,I can only wonder the specs. Aside from that,many things in VBS1 that were shown were not included for who knows whatever reason,as stated by Placebo,as for why they wouldn't include it in in Armed Assault,well I can only guess that its to be a VBS2 feature like several features VBS has that OFP was not given,same for Armed Assault and VBS2,if both had the same things then the other would be irrelevant.

Guest Ti0n3r
Quote[/b] ]viewdistance 9Km.

Oh my wow_o.gif

Keep 'em coming! notworthy.gif

if possible could someone post a pic of a screen with all the civ cars and vehicles (excluding trucks) in one screen please? id be highly grateful unsure.gif

What about an OFP Addon in ArmA?

Did anyone try it our? smile_o.gif

What about an OFP Addon in ArmA?

Did anyone try it our?  smile_o.gif

why would they want to! biggrin_o.gif

on a serious note, i think ofp addons need some minor changes before there compaitable

Aside from that,many things in VBS1 that were shown were not included for who knows whatever reason,as stated by Placebo,as for why they wouldn't include it in in Armed Assault,well I can only guess that its to be a VBS2 feature like several features VBS has that OFP was not given,same for Armed Assault and VBS2,if both had the same things then the other would be irrelevant.

That is THE question.

By doing so, doesn't BIS sell us on purpose a game in wich they don't have included everything they could/should ?

no, not really... at the end of the day BIA have to be able to explain why a military organisation should pay 1000's of dollars for vbs, instead of $40 for arma... if it has increased fucntionality and added extras that the military market require, then of course arma wont have them in - they'd be shooting themselves in the foot.

there's no point stirring trouble or arguing on the facts. Its not in the game because they decided not to implement it for whatever reasons they decided on. People moaning isnt going to change that.

...VBS1... ...Armed Assault... ...VBS2... ...<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>irrelevant</span>.

There, I fixed it for you

wink_o.gif

...VBS1... ...Armed Assault... ...VBS2... ...<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>irrelevant</span>.

There, I fixed it for you

wink_o.gif

Thanks now I sound like a zombie tounge2.gif

And yes of course OFP addons would need tweaking,possibly a bit of coding changed,some extra features can be added,like say..that commander MG on the M1A2SEP doesn't have to be for looks now,they would require speculiar and normal maps,of course this is still a good way away.

There were also some images of a destroyed BMP and M1A1,video infact...showed damaged texture as well as blown off treads amongst other things.