Sign in to follow this  
coderdfox

ArmA Photography

Comon we need more screenshots/videos to pass the time lol.. comon german guys biggrin_o.gif

Wow,the OFP addons in Armed Assault look pretty good even without normal and specuilar maps.

I love my new Winfast A7600GT TDH and ArmA inlove.gif

All pics NOT edited except for size and I saved with 85% quality

slasniper1uv2.jpg

slatroopstx2.jpg

slaespecasld4.jpg

SLA Troops with custom hulk'ish camo wink_o.gif . And yeah I'm aware their hands are not covered

WOW @ ALL yay.gif

Edit: OMGz THE SEA LOOKS AMAZING.. I Wana see a rough sea lol.

My friend from AMD Germany in dresden just got his hand on the game. He is gonna run it on a Quad FX system with Dual G8800 GTX with 4 GB of ram and post some screenies with max detail at 2560x1600

My friend from AMD Germany in dresden just got his hand on the game. He is gonna run it on a Quad FX system with Dual G8800 GTX with 4 GB of ram and post some screenies with max detail at 2560x1600

damn, that sounds cool smile_o.gif

Couple more from me. All unedited of course (except for size)

battle1om1.jpg

battle2pw5.jpg

battle3rl7.jpg

battle4np4.jpg

battle5nw8.jpg

battle6wu5.jpg

finally i managed to change a texture...so this one goes for all my buddies in vetsquad.com.

awsome pics from everyone so far smile_o.gif

vs2yo4.th.jpg

Im new here, sry my english is bad. @all VERY nice Screens, unbelievable!

@Marcus-Ergalla i cant save your Screenshot huh.gif ArmAReview_Bild1_02.jpg if i open the screenshot than its ragged.

Shouldn't he use ATI cards  whistle.gif  smile_o.gif

Anyway, would be great to see some 8800GTX shots - would also be cool to see some ArmA shots 'compete' in this Guru3D 8800GTX Screenshots thread  pistols.gif

Oterwise great shots here anyway - wished my 6600GT was up to the job, 10-20 FPS in woods, 25-45 in other locations on most settings on low...

Omg, awesome pics all. That harrier looks astounding Marcus! notworthy.gif

Quote[/b] ]@Marcus-Ergalla i cant save your Screenshot huh.gif ArmAReview_Bild1_02.jpg if i open the screenshot than its ragged.

He cuts one shot into two pieces or more precise,he uses two image files for filesize reasons. You have to merge them with PS or Gimp or wathever if you want to use it as one picture.

Quote[/b] ]He cuts one shot into two pieces or more precise,he uses two image files for filesize reasons. You have to merge them with PS or Gimp or wathever if you want to use it as one picture.
Ah!  notworthy.gif thx

this pic and the screens from ISVRaDa are my favorites thumbs-up.gif

@ISVRaDa: Don't post pics larger than 100kb, you get +1WL for this; if you're new here, read the rules. Thanks. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]@ISVRaDa: Don't post pics larger than 100kb,you get +1WL for this; if you're new here, read the rules. Thanks.

Ok, sorry for the mishap smile_o.gif