Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

trini scourge that movie was awesome.. i really hope you make the next too parts... how an earth did you get the camera to shake like that as well?..

Thanks for all the generous comments guys biggrin_o.gif

I use a gamepad for sweeping shots and the mouse for all the 'shaky cam' parts (i dont have parkinson's tounge2.gif).

how you get rid of the hud?

I ran script camera.sqs, it gets rid of the HUD automatically.

How did you get rid of the hud from first person view? When running the camera script, the camera isn't in the soldiers head anymore.. but when in first person... how did you manage to disable the hud?

How would someone without a gamepad shake the screen?

I didnt film anything in first person, therefore i didnt need to diable the HUD. Every shot was made with the gamepad and mouse. The long stable shots were made with the gamepad, while the 'shaky' ones were done with the mouse or a combination of both.

I've made a gameplay movie from the sanatize campaign mission.

I wanted to record the sound effects but something went wrong with FRAPS. I just recorded noise, so added some music.

Next time better. tounge2.gif

It's 1.05 btw, I think the AI is better in 1.05, they don't turn around that often, they stand up and RUN when supressed and they react much quicker then in previous versions. It's just more fun.

It was difficult to aim wit 15 fps but I did my best. smile_o.gif

DL : http://www.mediafire.com/?7hmjmzhmd0n (21Mb)

Youtube :

Hey guys, Ive finished my Defence at paraiso movie.

Picture

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2406/daddwg8.jpg

Armed Assault video - 8:46

Youtube Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM7V8GV7ikk

High quality downloadable version Coming soon.

This video takes place in the large city of paraiso. the Democratic Republic of Sahrani have attacked the city by surprise causing a huge battle in and out of the city. The video is about 8.46 mins and hopefully you will all enjoy it. i know there is a few bugs but i had some problems with some corrupt movie clips and had to go through alot of the clips just to find the corrupt ones but anyway enjoy.

Made by Luckylewis (icfclan youtube account)

Special thanks to

Used

fraps

stealth

bohemia interactive

bi forums

arma movie makers.

Well, Luckylewis, it was more or less a nice video, though I really would like to know why you devote so much time to the mountain range in the prologue... and the pauses where there is no image I think they're a bit too long... Other than that one could criticize the military strategies depicted, but oh well, one has to take it in stride for the sakes of creativity and "what if"... Other than that, nice movie! Keep 'em coming! thumbs-up.gif

BUZZARD @ Mar. 04 2007,00:29)]Well, Luckylewis, it was more or less a nice video, though I really would like to know why you devote so much time to the mountain range in the prologue... and the pauses where there is no image I think they're a bit too long... Other than that one could criticize the military strategies depicted, but oh well, one has to take it in stride for the sakes of creativity and "what if"... Other than that, nice movie! Keep 'em coming!  thumbs-up.gif

Well, you have to admire the great views + enviroments of arma smile_o.gif

This is my first foray into video editing and I hope you like it. I'm gonna try and make a full 4 minute version later on. Consider this testing the water?

Armed Assault Zero

Falken: very very nice! I'd love to see more videos from you.

Awesome work Falken! One of the best I've seen so far notworthy.gif

Great Videos everybody, Falken for "testing the water" your editing and camera angles were superb, I thoroughly suggest you continue to create as it is obvious you know how to create a scene smile_o.gif

Thank you ever so much for the compliments, guys. smile_o.gif

I wish I could have a camera setup which had mouselook and quicker zoom, so I could do Battlestar Galactica style camera work. smile_o.gif

Oh, and I have less than 1 minute of footage to make for the updated version of this video. wink_o.gif

Thank you ever so much for the compliments, guys. smile_o.gif

I wish I could have a camera setup which had mouselook and quicker zoom, so I could do Battlestar Galactica style camera work. smile_o.gif

Oh, and I have less than 1 minute of footage to make for the updated version of this video. wink_o.gif

The Cam controls are the same as bulldozer's. You can map the look options to mouseleft/mouseright etc, and map zoom to the middle button. Use either a joypad or WASD to control cam movements.

This method works for me, hope it helps you out.

tr1n.

Can I do that in the ingame options or do I need to edit a config file?

Can I do that in the ingame options or do I need to edit a config file?

Ingame options --> Controls --> Click on tab choose 'Bulldozer'

Customize to your liking biggrin_o.gif

I was not able to make video in OFP, since it was unplayable with FRAPS nothing got released. But thanks to ArmA now i can make videos. Here is my first try, just played around with effects

I was not able to make video in OFP, since it was unplayable with FRAPS nothing got released. But thanks to ArmA now i can make videos. Here is my first try, just played around with effects

Nice video mate, I liked the bit at the beginning ... was that suppose to be from Blackhawk down? Keep up the good work smile_o.gif

Nice video mate, I liked the bit at the beginning ... was that suppose to be from Blackhawk down? Keep up the good work  smile_o.gif

Yes, tried to make it look like scene from blackhawk down

Well guys, the new version of "armed assault zero" is finished!

Not one of the best I've seen...

THE best! Excellent work there mate, keep it up!