Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Excellent Falken.

I will use this one when convincing my clanmates to buy arma.

Monk.

Excellent work Falken I really enjoyed watching your new video smile_o.gif Was parts of that filmed as a civilian with the cross-hair turned off, and parts using the camera.sqs?

I would love to make something of similar quality one day! yay.gif

Excellent Falken.

I will use this one when convincing my clanmates to buy arma.

Monk.

Brilliant. smile_o.gif

Infam0us, I mostly used camera.sqs with it binded to mouselook.

Thanks for the compliments guys, I had alot of fun making this!

Very nice video Falken !

The parts where the camera shakes as if it was part of the action are just great. It sometimes feel like real footage. With some video editing, it can really become something great and even make some believe it is real...

Great job !

Malick

Great video indeed Falken, I couldn't imagine a better promovideo for ArmA! What is that music btw?

Music is "Zero" from "ace combat zero - the belkan war"

Thanks again guys. smile_o.gif

How fitting. Using the song zero, for the video title. Perfect!

That's a 10 for sure. Compaired to the crap I come up with!

I made a video about russian troops and stuff.

Falken helped me with it biggrin_o.gif

too bad that Armed Assault does not have proper russian soldiers wow_o.gif Still nice work on the video

This is truly mindblowing. Excellent video editing, good choice of music. I hope it's going to be on the Armed Assault homepage. biggrin_o.gif

Wow 1 of the best movies ive seen so far.. i just cant understand how people do it lol.. and yet they only record a short clip at a time :d notworthy.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Falken this is a truly awesome video smile_o.gif

Any chance for a full quality download?

Soon. It'll be uploaded to my server's homepage.

At the moment I am looking at other musical tracks to use. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]This is truly mindblowing. Excellent video editing, good choice of music. I hope it's going to be on the Armed Assault homepage. biggrin_o.gif

It'd be awesome if it were featured on there. One can dream. smile_o.gif

Wow 1 of the best movies ive seen so far.. i just cant understand how people do it lol.. and yet they only record a short clip at a time :d notworthy.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Well I know I would use gamecam.

It's allways on and records the last x seconds so you'll never miss an important/sexy moment in arma smile_o.gif

Monk.

Gamecam?

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to use something like camera.sqs and maintain flight/ability to fire? Before I binded the camera to my mouse I could move the turret on tanks and such. Just like to know if I can go further with my scenes and actually take control of things.

Mapfact's Chinook: feedback

This isnt the typical 1337 movie, but it should e enough to show that the gunner of the chinook seems to sit behind an armored and lucent wall :P

Knowing that there aren't official tools out now, i hope that the the flightmodel will be changed from Littlebird to a big chinook biggrin_o.gif

regards telejunky

Ahh damn...here is the video > click <(i didn't chose Youtube, becuase the performance isn't that satisfiyng....)

oh well better versions will come...

time will come

Gamecam?

http://www.planetgamecam.com/

Gamecam is another tool like Fraps with a few extra (tools thrown in. In my opinion the recording is lower quality but people say it uses less of the system resources. And you can get a lite package for free, no watermarks involved.

Mapfact's Chinook: feedback

This isnt the typical 1337 movie, but it should e enough to show that the gunner of the chinook seems to sit behind an armored and lucent wall :P

Knowing that there aren't official tools out now, i hope that the the flightmodel will be changed from Littlebird to a big chinook biggrin_o.gif

regards telejunky

Ahh damn...here is the video > click <(i didn't chose Youtube, becuase the performance isn't that satisfiyng....)

is it really worth a shit to make a video to bitch on?

i mean, heck, we didnt even have a correct tools to do it right! crazy_o.gif

Wow that was a really good music video, guess the story is the women love's the soldier more so the other guy dies in the beginning but after some more trying he wins here heart and the soldier dies in here heart or something as far fetched as that biggrin_o.gif

I am currently working on a big project at the moment. But, its always nice to take a break. wink_o.gif So I messed around in Vegas with various clips ... it turned into a music video confused_o.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jeA4hgeXYE

: took all of one hour. I am not proud of it

Wow, i really liked it, the only thing that would make it better was if you could get a lip file for the song vocals in there, great job for an hour's work.

Yeah I liked it too, and agree that if you could get some lip sync in there it would be great.

wink_o.gif

Hi, I tried gamecam and I like it. Quality is lower but framerate is exellent and the recorded video is compressed automatically.

It also has much more settings then FRAPS.

But I have a problem with Gamecam & FRAPS. I can't record sounds no matter what game I try to record

My audio is onboard, Realtek HD.

Someone who knows what I'm doing wrong?