Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

I really think Biggleska should just be banned for posting that. Imagine how many people he pissed off making that video? It is also serious flamebaiting. He even names people at the end calling them "noobs". It's an insult and allowing it is just ridiculous.

Ban the stupid piece of crap.

well, if I posted a video of your mom doing me a favor, would that be accepted?

of course not!, it would be quite disrespectful to do that!

same type of garbage should not be allowed.

Shadow +1 warning level for being less then responsible

whistle.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I really think Biggleska should just be banned for posting that. Imagine how many people he pissed off making that video? It is also serious flamebaiting. He even names people at the end calling them "noobs". It's an insult and allowing it is just ridiculous.

I agree, its an insult to the whole ArmA community. This guy is having "fun" at everyone elses expence and made a video of it to further ridicule those poor people unlucky enough to be on those servers.

If this kind of behavior is accepted the MP part of ArmA will soon be dead on public servers.

Sorry for posting this in the videos thread but its an important issue.

Next person who complains about forum moderation gets a 48 hour vacation.

So as long as it doesn't break the forum rules, I don't care if the video shows clowns rocket jumping out of a UH-60 while flying over Sahrani.

Thanks, your reaction(s) are really making this worthwhile for me, and yes.. I do enjoy having fun at others expense.

Stay tuned folks, Part 3 shouldn't be too long away!

Thanks, your reaction(s) are really making this worthwhile for me, and yes.. I do enjoy having fun at others expense.

I am willing to be BANNED ON THIS FORUM to show that retards like this man here (Who is flaming), need to be put away THIS IS WHAT MAKES THIS GAME CRAP..!!!! PEOPLE LIKE HIM! mad_o.gif

At least i know i will be banned for a good course! .

how wonderful! what a nice piece of flamebait. Please do something about this . Policies that support this behavior are wrong.

Ok, that's it. Matt Rochelle and [DirTyDeeDs]-Ziggy-, you get a 48 hour vacation and WL+1. Take the time to cool off. You are getting way too wound up over a video.

Quote[/b] ]Next person who complains about forum moderation gets a 48 hour vacation.

So as long as it doesn't break the forum rules, I don't care if the video shows clowns rocket jumping out of a UH-60 while flying over Sahrani.

absolute bullshit ,if thats the official stance on this subject , then its beyond all help.

it is flaimbbaiting and you cannot say otherwise, there is absolute proof in this very thread .

Quote[/b] ]I don't care if the video shows clowns rocket jumping out of a UH-60 while flying over Sahrani.

wtf is that meant to mean , we are debating a video here that is designed to flame and is an insult to 99% of the people who bought this game and what they believe the standards should be.

gimme your 48 hour warning if thats what you think it deserves for having a grievance about such abhorrent and flaimbaiting vids

then in 48 hours if the official stance is the same , ban the fucking account ,cause i want nothing to do with it . if thats the case.

deanosbeano, fine, have it your way. Enjoy your 48 hour vacation and WL+1.

Why does the TK'er get away with flamebaiting? I thought it was against forum rules. He even sent me a PM saying pretty much the same thing he posted. He said he got the reaction he wanted, so he even admits to it. Did a mod watch his video? The end has even more flamebaiting when he calls people he TK'd "noobs".

I don't understand why the mods are taking his side. Regular forum visitors who usually obey forum rules are getting 48hr PRs for standing up against something that ruins the game for many people.

Imagine what all the people who got TK'd in the video must think of this?

I would suggest that banning those who have complained (instead of initially removing the video) has served only to encourage the TKC membership.

Call it criticism if you must, but if there is sufficient ambiguity in the rules to absolve this character of flamebaiting, there is also sufficient ambiguity to allow the video to be removed in order to prevent the reaction which the TKC member desired and inevitably received.

Minor though it may be, the video posted did nothing to either enhance ArmA's (or BIS' ) image or preserve the harmony of the forum. Indeed, it seems to have had the opposite effect with both.

It seems, therefore, that the position that 'He hasn't broken the rules and thus cannot be punished' is untenable at best. Just as a clan might be advertised, all this has served to do is give TKC a 'calling card' for any prospective members, and that is surely a damaging possibility.

Biggleska - Perma PR

You appear quite proud of yourself in your TKC community.

Kindly stay there.

Biggleska - Perma PR

You appear quite proud of yourself in your TKC community.

Kindly stay there.

Thank you notworthy.gif .

Looking at the topic in the TKC forums, he's just gonna be back with another account sad_o.gif . Some people just don't have a life.

Now we can get back on topic smile_o.gif .

Edit: I think the guys that got the 48hr PR and WL should have it removed confused_o.gif .

Forum rules have been updated.

Let me draw your attention to the 19th Rule.

Happy Posting smile_o.gif

Wounds? Techniclally an enemy face shot is sorta glorified. If not used explicitly, is it allowable to be...example, the climatic event in a film? My films don't flame on this aspect, but for example:

"One man, seeking revenge against the evil general", and at the end having a sniper shot in slow motion taking him out... Isn't legal anymore?

Otherwise, perfect addition to the rules.

===================================

One thing I'd like to point out though is that the thread is filled with flamers + discussions. I have to scan through some empty pages sometimes to find a video. Perhaps a discussion thread/release thread?

===================================

Someone should compile a list of all released video's out to date with their respective authors (IE: Youtube Link, Video Title, Author Name (BIS Forum Name)) In the wiki... So everyone can view all the media out there for Arma.

why not the same as the photography thread?

Arma video thread,

Arma video comments thread?

hey can i have 48 houres vacation too?

That makes no sense. This is why I advocate the discussion thread be separate from release thread. Just like ArmA photographs..exactly.

Edit: I think the guys that got the 48hr PR and WL should have it removed confused_o.gif .

I'll refer you to rule §18 and leave it at that.

This topic has derailed into the IDIOT ZONE for far too long now. This is ArmA Videos, let's keep it that way.

This topic has derailed into the IDIOT ZONE for far too long now. This is ArmA Videos, let's keep it that way.

The only ones that made idiots out of themselves in the last few pages were you, Shadow and Bigglesta for condoning TK'ing, cheating and flamebaiting - and then punishing the wrong people. If it wasn't for Rhodite (the only mod who had the sense to just ban the moron instead of fighting innocent forum regulars! ), things would have gotten more ridiculous.

I think that needed to be said. I guess I'm going to get a 48hr PR and a WL now.

Maddmatt Much as I appreciate your thanks, you need to understand that the mod team is a team. While the gentlemen who got a 48hr PR are regulars they over stepped the line quite badly.

If it were not for the additional evidence it would of been hard to deal with situation. With that in mind we as mods added the additional rule to prevent TKers from posting their crap, and avoid a repeat of the past 3 threads.

I will leave my thoughts at that.

Lets get back on topic now thanks.  smile_o.gif

@trini scourge

Thats impressive work. You really created the atmosphere around the "Revolucion" nicely.

Good job! smile_o.gif