Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Aww no-one likes my video, lolz.

Well dont worry im sure some liked your video smile_o.gif .

Aww no-one likes my video, lolz.

lol i am sure its nothing personal.

i personally dont dl from filefront , cant seem to get the speed above 7kb .

here is a little test of the apache on rahmadi .

i have learned nothing more than gran`qs allouete shows us

apart from using a hex editor to look at what bis use as selection and proxies in

the ah1z and renaming the bis res p3d with same names.

something like the old proxy : ah64hellfire.01

is now

proxy:\ca\air\AGM114Hellfire.01

i am a brand spanking noob at configs , i just prey those betat tester soon start to wrie on the bike, then we can get some real model makers and textures ,with some real up to date stuff .

You can stream it from that link i posted... unsure why they made it streamable but hey.

Your video was pretty good, Razorx. The music had a good tune but the lyrics were banal goth stuff. All in all it was well done for a showcase of different situations in Arma. The scenes were impressive enough.

trini scourge that movie was awesome.. i really hope you make the next too parts... how an earth did you get the camera to shake like that as well?..

Or I suspect, post-processing shake from Sony Vegas 6. Unless ofcourse he/she cant hold the mouse properly in game wink_o.gif

Hello, people! New to ArmA, and never played OFP, so be nice, please, hehe.

Edit: removed by stupid me

trini scourge that movie was awesome.. i really hope you make the next too parts... how an earth did you get the camera to shake like that as well?..

Thanks for all the generous comments guys biggrin_o.gif

I use a gamepad for sweeping shots and the mouse for all the 'shaky cam' parts (i dont have parkinson's tounge2.gif).

Hey, Stabiz.. is that a video from the campaign? There's some pretty draconian rules about spoilers on these boards.

I use a gamepad for sweeping shots and the mouse for all the 'shaky cam' parts (i dont have parkinson's tounge2.gif).

how you get rid of the hud?

I ran script camera.sqs, it gets rid of the HUD automatically.

Nice try man... try to add some noise to the cam and some kind of lightning when the bomb hits the target... and try to overlay the video with some kind of MFD signs... then it'll be nearly perfect wink_o.gif

Something like this?

I couldn't get the flash done, at least not like in the videos. Might give it another go later though.

[EDIT]

Got it on Youtube.

@ ck-claw: copy link and paste into your browser?

@ plaintiff1: thanks, some people have said it's "boring, but the animation was nice."

All i was doing was showing some of the different things you can do in the game, as well as showing off the awesome crouch walking animation. notworthy.gif

I thought the music suited the video, so i went with it. smile_o.gif

I ran script camera.sqs, it gets rid of the HUD automatically.

How did you get rid of the hud from first person view? When running the camera script, the camera isn't in the soldiers head anymore.. but when in first person... how did you manage to disable the hud?

How would someone without a gamepad shake the screen?