Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Made yesterday.

Incredible heli piloting skills !

@RTS mod,

That is actually bloody amazing.

Imagine all the new posibilities for Armed Assault.

Woah !

That RTS mod looks awesome... Just imagine how many mods are going to come from that as a template! ArmA ftw!!!!1!

That RTS mod looks absolutely awesome! I'm sure my friends will be impressed when I show them the new capabilities of the engine! Will it be possible to integrate this view into the commander interface for CTI mods? I'm sure it would make command and control much easier

Oh, and sweet choice of music for that fast insertion video! You guys fly like a bat outta hell!

Made yesterday.

Amazing pilot skills m8, what controls are you using ? keyboard+mouse or joystick

Made yesterday.

Speed that up if you plan to ever use it in a hot environment. wink_o.gif

Wow to everything! CoC (or a well done knockoff) is going to ROCK! And if this is the patched helo flight dynamics, then I can only hope that you have much skill (looks like it) and the controls have a bit of difficulty to them still.

thumbs-up.gif and to BIS notworthy.gif

Wow to everything!   CoC (or a well done knockoff) is going to ROCK!  And if this is the patched helo flight dynamics, then I can only hope that you have much skill (looks like it) and the controls have a bit of difficulty to them still.

thumbs-up.gif   and to BIS  notworthy.gif

CoC? if yer implying to the RTS video, then no no no. no affiliation with them. biggrin_o.gif

Made yesterday.

Are you guys in a squad or anything? I'm looking to join a structured gameplay type of air assault squad. I enjoy simply piloting the helicopters and dropping off troops to where they need to go.

I'm hoping eventually there might be something like Chillamasta's C&H missions with helicopters for transport instead of that parachute script its using now. That way there'd be a need for transport pilots.

Yes. We are a squad.

We are always looking for new Members because it seems like there are very few people out there that like realistic gameplay...

If you are actually interested you may have a look at our temporary TS server schwabie.kicks-ass.org:8767

We are a german squad but i think english communication won't be a problem.

We have a forum, too but... its pretty ... weird.

www.armed-tactics.de

This is also temporary because our serverhoster simply disappeared. This is the reason why its so weird.

I've just uploaded a small clip showing sound physics available in ArmA. A sniper is shoting at me from a medium distance, notice the sequence :

1.Muzzle flash.

2.Supersonic crack.

3.Rifle discharge sound.

--LINK--

I've just uploaded a small clip showing sound physics available in ArmA. A sniper is shoting at me from a medium distance, notice the sequence :

1.Muzzle flash.

2.Supersonic crack.

3.Rifle discharge sound.

--LINK--

Wow, nice video! wink_o.gif

Yes. We are a squad.

We are always looking for new Members because it seems like there are very few people out there that like realistic gameplay...

If you are actually interested you may have a look at our temporary TS server schwabie.kicks-ass.org:8767

We are a german squad but i think english communication won't be a problem.

We have a forum, too but... its pretty ... weird.

www.armed-tactics.de

This is also temporary because our serverhoster simply disappeared. This is the reason why its so weird.

Cool, I'll hop on your TS server sometime smile_o.gif

supershooter: If you don't have to contribute something, don't post. Thanks.