Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Heres a ArmA video I made for the 4th Infantry Regiment as ordered, showing off a cool battle in my opinion:

Download Link

Comments are welcome! wink_o.gif

PC specs used should be mentioned as a must.

comment: video/intro maker have good potencial but using other kinda music and more elaborated sceens.

this ones gotta be worth a mention, best advert i seen for arma

along with ongoing war

Hah I dont think that is Kung Fu. I think that is Taekwon Doe

biggrin_o.gif

Hahaha! Nice video. Is it just me, or is there really dust coming out of the front wheels as if they were on the ground?

Heres a ArmA video I made for the 4th Infantry Regiment as ordered, showing off a cool battle in my opinion:

Download Link

Very nice camera shots, quality, performance, lenght and... music.

Great job, thanks smile_o.gif .

Download Link

That was good smile_o.gif .

Now make another xmas_o.gif .

Download Link

Lol, sniper pilot. 4th Infantry Brigade.

Ive got a teaser video of my upcoming MP COOP mission called "DEA Drug Ops 2" so keep posted smile_o.gif

UAZ wheelie

arma bug? whistle.gif

Maybe..I duno,I think that the grenade launching mechanism on the UAZ being fired causes the UAZ to jump a bit seems kind of realistic,it doesn't really look all that heavy or "Bulked" ready or stable for that matter. Though the Stryker....I can't really say thats accurate,I just hope the humvee doesn't jump around,I know those things don't do that in real life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGKy4pa4bGY

Heli attack with the 360 controller link fixed;) arma-heliattack.avi (30MB, save link as ...)

(veteran mode, and me being not such a good pilot and fraps only making shots of 30 secs)

Flying on left stick

Looking on right stick

Rudders on analogue triggers

Up/Down on bumpers

Other buttons for shooting, switching weapons, etc ...

I think people will overlook this vid since the "Helicopters in AA" topic was locked.

Quote[/b] ]

Placebo: One of our beta testers currently testing the next patch kindly whacked off a little video showing the updated flight model, he chose to fly with keyboard/mouse as that's what one of the primary complaints was about, discussion will continue when the next patch is released*, here's the video:

ftp://www.flashpoint1985.com/ArmA/video/updated_helo_flight.wmv

*Next patch eta = Soon

Quote[/b] ]

Placebo: One of our beta testers currently testing the next patch kindly whacked off a little video showing the updated flight model, he chose to fly with keyboard/mouse as that's what one of the primary complaints was about, discussion will continue when the next patch is released*

he he he...Whacked off icon_rolleyes.gif

whistle.gif

The video looks promising, but I must admit that a 3rd person view would probably show a lot more than a first person view as we can see what the whole craft is doing rather than seeing it from the view point of the pilot. Previous video's from the pilots view point didn't seem to show any visual problems with the flight model, whereas 3rd person views did. Also it would have been interesting to have seen a larger helicopter as well, just to see the difference in the flight model physics...

I guess we can wait for the release of the new patch and will find out from ArmA players what the changes are actually like and what difference it has made to game play.

UK Release apparently: 17/02/07 (needs official confirmation)

Quote[/b] ]UK Release apparently: 17/02/07 (needs official confirmation)

Confirmed by the publishers 505 themselves it couldnt be more Official!

biggrin_o.gif