Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR 2006 2.5 ... Full Pack

Ive noticed that i get an insane frame drop when using the apache longbow.

On malden with 1 Ah64 on the map (thats it) when i press preivew i go down to 6fps making any mission with an apache unplayable. Considering i get about 40fps with the BIS apache.

Ive noticed that i get an insane frame drop when using the apache longbow.

Now that´s strange, didn´t notice any fps drop with even 2 AH-64.

btw. any word on the bugs i´ve reported yesterday? huh.gif

One dumb question. What is that vanilla thing? Ofp vanilla lol. Ofp chocolate? hahahah joke

vanilla.jpg

huh.gificon_rolleyes.gifthumbs-up.gif

that your ofp dir MR Burns?

Yup, and it tastes excellent .. can´t understand people not liking ice cream for playing inlove.gif

This is what i found after testing the different units.

A bug

I was a BDU Mortar soldier and i reloaded a mortar and got that.

that happens with the WW3 weapon pack too iforget the reason why but its rather strange

Found another bug on Resistance snipers:-

facefdju9.jpg

This is caused by wrongly defined osobnost selection in the model itself.

About that mortar bug... I think you can fix it by removing "autocenter" property from the model in oxygen.

Quote[/b] ]Bug report:

Russian sniper model incomplete and no textures.

This problem somehow disappeared after installing RHS soldier packs (don't really know what pack exactly)

Loving the new mod notworthy.gif ! Some errors I got, Im sure theyve been reported before:

* US SpecOps causes error, something to do with a texture or something

* Spetsnaz causes error, something to do with the GSH-18

I also noticed that when you fire the M4 in 3 round burst, it makes a sound like another three round burst has been fired in the distance. Not sure what it is, but it sounds kinda strange.

an opinion if I may.

the echo effects to gunshots aren't a good balance for a video game like this which takes place in a wide variety of environments but only allows one firing effect.

they sound good on their own but there's a significant pause between the initial report and the echo effect, which makes the overall effect seem very artificial.

I would suggest that the best balance because of the way sound is modeled in OFP that you should leave small-arms sound effects to the initial report wherever possible. As it stands right now the after-sound seems a little out of place.

Also is there an updated Weapons/Ammunition Classname reference? or at least an amendment to the 2.0 one saying which no longer applies? I've two or three blanks in the weapon crates made in 2.0 and wanna know what classnames no longer apply in 2.5

As always a great job by TB and his crew. Your contributions to OFP for no personal gain are much appreciated biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]the echo effects to gunshots aren't a good balance for a video game like this which takes place in a wide variety of environments but only allows one firing effect.

they sound good on their own but there's a significant pause between the initial report and the echo effect, which makes the overall effect seem very artificial.

I was taken back a bit with the echoes also. I like the gun sights though. I noticed that the red stars were removed from Soviet vechiles, I guess to represent current look? All in all it's not a bad pack once the bugs get fixed.

Btw how do i use the DKM Mi-28 with this mod because it apparently only shows me the wrecked mi-28's ?

Quote[/b] ]Bug report:

Russian sniper model incomplete and no textures.

This problem somehow disappeared after installing RHS soldier packs (don't really know what pack exactly)

He is talking about the GRU pack. The GRU pack does fix the no texture issue.

ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/RHS_GRUPack_v1.00.rar

ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/RHS_Inf_Patch.rar -just extract RHS_GRU_Scripts.pbo

ftp://www.ofpr.info/_hosted/rhs/release/RHS_weapons_v1.01.rar

wink_o.gif

I was taken back a bit with the echoes also. I like the gun sights though. I noticed that the red stars were removed from Soviet vechiles, I guess to represent current look?

FFUR 2006 !!!

The patch is on the way, but still being tested. I won't have a list of all the fixes until it's ready to be downloaded, but all of the bugs which have been reported should hopefully be fixed.

Thanks for the kind words and for your patience.

Regards,

Thunderbird

But I found the snipers new camo very helpful TB84... whistle.gif

Am I the only one that thinks the new FFUR/WGL walking animations makes the model look like he has something stuck up his butt?

The patch is on the way, but still being tested. I won't have a list of all the fixes until it's ready to be downloaded, but all of the bugs which have been reported should hopefully be fixed.

Thanks for the kind words and for your patience.

Regards,

Thunderbird

Hope your on MSN later mate i got something for you that you might like

will this have any problems working along side the Tonal Redux pack, compatibility wise?

Guest Ti0n3r

Just a short question; Why didn't you use the BIS head for the Russians? The old RHS head is the most horrible head I've ever seen in OFP. They don't look human crazy_o.gif

Awesome job on the ACU though. They look great and they do work the way ACU is meant to work xmas_o.gif

Im not sure if its just me, but im getting no backblast smoke after firing an RPG or law. confused_o.gif

On a good note, this is a great mod cant wait for a fix smile_o.gif

First of all, hi, im a long time lurker on these forums, and had to finally register to praise this very cool mod. Congrats to the entire FFUR team, you did a fantastic job, and you continue to push the mod into new grunds regarding quality. I often play coop via LAN with friends, and we have a blast with this mod.

I have a question regarding FFUR 2.5; can someone help me adjust the [Light effects config] to include the awesome handgrenades from the [All effects config]? I know its possible, but I dont have the skills to do it myself (I did try tho) : (

Can someone help? I thank you in advance : )

Great work on the new release here guys wink_o.gif

Have a question, was the FOV ever reset to original values in the latest version here?

Thanks

Am I the only one that thinks the new FFUR/WGL walking animations makes the model look like he has something stuck up his butt?

The new running anim looks naff; holding your weapon parallel to the ground would be incredibly uncomfortable. Also the "weapon-in-shoulder-walk" is completely still and feels/looks really odd.

I've just replaced it manually with the newest DMA release.

I have visited this forums for some months now as a guest, and when I saw stuff about the FFUR mod I actually wanted to get the GOTY edition of Flashpoint to be able to play this mod. I got my GOTY version yesterday and I have to say FFUR rocks! I like OPF more now after I installed this Mod. The ironsights are well made and the weapons & vechiles looks much better.

Great job..! smile_o.gifnotworthy.gif