Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR 2006 2.5 ... Full Pack

For the next patch, it is possible to fordib helo pilot to eject becaus isn t realist ? (except of course the alligator wink_o.gif )

The swimmer is too low in water!

Good job TB

I would like to point out a few things,

First, the FFUR 2006 2.5 is a full pack and as stated in the readme and in the first news post, it is recommended to run it with OFP Vanilla 1.96, (Better with English as the main language).

Secondly, the MP patch has been carried out a few minutes after the main release in order to fix a few forgotten bugs, but apparently there were much more than expected which have been revealed later... we are currently taking some measures to fix these "unspotted" bugs and the new patch should hopefully be done quite soon.

Thank you for the nice words, your reports and for your patience.

Regards,

Thunderbird

Good work, but with 3 weeks left until i got Armed Assault delivered to my home, i`ll only enjoy nice pictures and videos that are made with youre good work. thumbs-up.gif

Just had a quick test playing some of my favourite missions and i gotta agree, good work thumbs-up.gif

But i found some issues aswell..first one that came to my eyes was regarding this:

400Mb Hard Disk Space (per pack)

More like 1gb eh? whistle.gif

Also while playing "Steal the car" i noticed that i could´nt go upstairs in the BIS houses. Maybe a bug with the unit-model or something?

Last thing for today is a semi-bug-question-like thingie.

Shooting the russian RPG7v i could´nt get the grenade to fly farther than appr. 500m. If that´s a derivation from rl specs okay, but it still feels strange when you aim higher and higher into the air but the grenade always explodes at the same spot..kinda illogical to me confused_o.gif

edit: Ok, one more. Started playing around in the editor and i´m missing the AH-1 .. where is it? huh.gif

edit2: well during a little photoshoot on everon the escape button stopped working while i was in cam.sqs, now that really sucked since it ruined a nice screenshot sad_o.gif

Also while playing "Steal the car" i noticed that i could´nt go upstairs in the BIS houses. Maybe a bug with the unit-model or something?

I have had exactly the same thing with the stairs, not only that but I could'nt walk up the ramp in the CWC campaign training mission.

But apart from that, thanks TB and friends!, it should tide us over till AA. Also of course, credit to the original addon makers, this is the best way to avoid addons just being played around with in the editor for ten minutes and then discarded.

Thanks again to all involved.

P.S. I noticed the bright muzzle flash is'nt there on King Homers M1A2, was it deliberately taken off? I can't remember if it was there on the last FFUR.

xmas_o.gifxmas_o.gifxmas_o.gif

I hate to sound clueless,but what is AEC Island selections?

Only nicer replacements for Everon (eden), Malden (abel) and Kolgujev (cain), hence the .wrp filenames, AEC wink_o.gif

You can find some preview screenshots here (3rd from top - "Modern AEC Islands"): OFPC Islands section

Please, please tell me there's no more fade-in and fade-out and obstruction at the main screen when I'll be trying to open a map in the mission editor... pleaaaase!

Please, please tell me there's no more fade-in and fade-out and obstruction at the main screen when I'll be trying to open a map in the mission editor... pleaaaase!

They got rid of that back in version 2.0

Okay just tried it out for the first time and it totally blew my mind. Thank you FFUR team and its great that it works with other mods such as VME, BW etc...

Do regular infantry still have the FFUR advanced marksman qualifications that they can snipe with their M16A4/AK-74M/AKM and literally own a sniper at 700 meters?

Only eight minutes to go!

Bug report:

Russian sniper model incomplete and no textures.

2006-11-09%2018-40-58-50.jpg

Also Russian sniper team "Group" shows up as enemy to Russian side:

2006-11-09%2018-42-02-88.jpg

Quote[/b] ]Russian sniper model incomplete and no textures.

This is due to the fact a texture folder has been accidentally deleted before I carry out the installer, and as it has already been stated, the incoming patch would figure out this issue.

Quote[/b] ]Also Russian sniper team "Group" shows up as enemy to Russian side:

The group section seems slightly turning crazy, because the selected unit tend to change its 'class', this issue would be fixed as well quite soon, though.

Quote[/b] ]Do regular infantry still have the FFUR advanced marksman qualifications that they can snipe with their M16A4/AK-74M/AKM and literally own a sniper at 700 meters?

With no offense, what is the point of providing such a kind of informations? ;-)

Furthermore, Shadow Nx has kindly accepted to help us in order to accomplish a derived version from his amazing RHS troops exclusively for FFUR with the goal to get some decent russian troops using RHS new models parts, anyways, the rest of reported bugs (MP issues) have been fixed and the patch would hopefully be released tomorrow.

Thank you once again.

regards,

Thunderbird

I dont know if this is meant to be kind of a easter egg:

When you choose The long range group under USA Infantry

you will see a sniper with a m24 and a skeleton with an Ak74

smile_o.gif instead of another sniper with the m82

would like to add a screenshot but, dont know how sad_o.gif

PS. As already mentioned, it's not possible to go upstairs in any house or the factory buildings.

Wow! Good work and thanks a lot! Perfect gameplay except of the above mentioned problems.

I have one minor issue: In the campaign or mission notebooks, the cursor seems to blend rather perfectly with the background (white on white...), so you more or less have to guess its position. But this is not a severe problem.

I dont know if this is meant to be kind of a easter egg:

When you choose The long range group under USA Infantry

you will see a sniper with a m24 and a skeleton with an Ak74

smile_o.gif instead of another sniper with the m82

would like to add a screenshot but, dont know how sad_o.gif

PS. As already mentioned, it's not possible to go upstairs in any house or the factory buildings.

You playing with vallina ofp, because i get a sniper with gilli camo and a m82 nothing wrong with mine so you must be using some dodgy addons with yours.

BTW: PEOPLE WITH THE CURSOR PROBLEM

Turn your damm contrast and brightness down, i can see my cursor perfect agaist the background, you may have your brightness and contrast right up for "dodgy reasons"

Mine setting are:

Brightness 1.1

contrast 1.6

and i see the cursor perfectly. with Dxdll enabled too

I get a problem with the map editor usually bitching about this. After I click it goes away but once i leave the map editor and return it gives me the same error.

wtf is this problem

I get a problem with the map editor usually bitching about this. After I click it goes away but once i leave the map editor and return it gives me the same error.

wtf is this problem

Whos the Flamethrower Dude?