Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR 2006 2.5 ... Full Pack

Yes, I have an SBLive! But it's never done this before. If I fly a helo, it cuts out for a moment, but that's it. This time, when I'm on the ground, it wipes it completely.

Yep, well that just confirms it, you have the dreaded SBLive! bug sad_o.gif

Wait, I'll find the thread referring to it...

EDIT: Well just do a search for Soundblaster problems. There have been quite a few threads about this issue posted before, I'm sure yo'll find a solution there.

thunderbird out of curiosity why did the t-90s in FFUR have ATGM removed ?

To keep it balanced; much in the same way the STAFF was removed from the M1A2....I think

@Icer_Jag: I also suffered the same problem described by you and Shashman. It kind of comes out of the blue here and now, and to the best of my knowledge, short of replacing your soundcard, theres no way of getting rid of it

Oh my, just caught wind of this today. Looks amazing, I'm downloading right now smile_o.gif

whats a STAFF projectile and whats its difference between it and russian ATGM 9K119M ?

whats a STAFF projectile and whats its difference between it and russian ATGM 9K119M ?

google is your friend. wink_o.gif

Theyre both things that arent in FFUR anymore... I really dont think we should start asking for more things, I dont fancy waiting a couple more months because people want more features, I think its perfect as it is.

Quote[/b] ]Pretty interesting but not an ATGM

Theyre both guided rounds fired out of a tank barrel and turn far away tanks into scrap metal. Thats good enough for me whistle.gif

rofl I just use King Homers SEP and ORCS T-90/T-80UM2/T-72B and I am happy to use it with the new FFUR 2006 smile_o.gif  tounge2.gif

it seems i had the stairs problem to... with one of my own construction sets smile_o.gif (bunkerbaukasten addon)

the thing that helped with me = press crouch then sprint up the stairs should work smile_o.gif (havent tested it with normal bis buildings but my stairs works whistle.gif

try using ORCS shilka.

That is the ORCS shilka... banghead.gif I havent seen any problems with destroyed shilkas, is there any specific circumstances under which it happens?

I dont experience the same problems using ORCS shilka and I gotta say its the best shilka addon in the ofp community.

I dont experience the same problems using ORCS shilka and I gotta say its the best shilka addon in the ofp community.
Quote[/b] ]That is ORCS' Shilka

Judging by some of your comments in other threads, perhaps you should learn to read before you start making ridiculous statements. Anyone who reads this thread or even use the mod will know that the ORCS shilka is used in FFUR....At any rate Im not interested in starting an argument. Once again I'd like to thank TB84 and crew for this mod. Looking forward to this patch.

Oh my!

This mod is AWESOME! I've started the original missions again, and installed those new maps, and OFP is amazing.

I can recommend this mod! notworthy.gif

One question though - What is the name of the song which is on the main menu screen, when you start up the mod? I really like that song.

I got a problem with the russian Shilka, all details are on maximum and so on...: huh.gif

FFUR_Shilka.jpg

Looks a bit strange tounge2.gif

Cool smoke mod! What is it called?

In the 'Warcry' mission, the Kord gunners cannot be killed by bullets. I had to infiltrate the village commando-style and take them both out with grenades, otherwise they would have mowed down my entire squad.

There is no config entry for the G-36 rifle or ammo

*cough*whoops*cough*

I'm sure its just a matter of adding an entry, could an FFUR person please post the correct entry here? Please??

Also, the munitions explosions from destroyed armour are too powerful, they cause damage to the player from quite far away. In contrast, the RPG doesn't do much damage unless it is almost a direct hit.