Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR 2006 2.5 ... Full Pack

Played Red Hammer campaign with FFUR 2006 v.2.5 and faced some problems:

landing on Malden, the M2´s pretty much chew up BMP-2´s before they even hit the beach

Return the chopper, mission ends because truck is destroyed? That´s not how I remembered it to be.

But it has been said before and I say it again, great mod notworthy.gif

Just got a quick question.

I have noticed the new change in the west units gear, as I stated before, and im wondering if something might have been messed up in my installation, as I had said previously that it appears the troops are now wearing a 'desert' looking camo. Does everyone have this, or maybe something is wrong with my setup.

The units right now have tan boots, very lightly colored camo that resembles an overall look of tan/grey. They stand out considerably within any sort of woodland type enviornment. Or is there some setting to switch the camo selection?

I can answer your question: the Army made their camo that way. It's light greens with tan boots, and yes, it is the ACU uniform.

I have a problem of my own: Every time the Frogfoot fires its rockets, the sound dies. Gone. I have to close OFP and re-run it to play again. Is there a sound issue with the rockets, perhaps?

Impossible Matt all I can see in the DKM/Air folder is the wrecked Mi-28 A and N versions and not the normal ones. What does it show for you ?

the east sniper is all white

Yes he's quite good!

biggrin_o.gif

I've not seen a reply to the question I posed about the tank muzzle flashes, have they been purposely reduced?

lol

would have been nice if u implimented the AI dont shoot theough bush features of the veitnam mods , so that one can sneak up behind people and stab them using that kinfe addon smile_o.gif

I really miss some of your new dead anims form 2006 2.0 huh.gif

Will be they in your upcoming patch?

yes, especially the anim when the soldier was kneeling down before dying. Thunderbird why did you remove them?

the east sniper is all white

it's the russian version of the ACU camo rofl.gif

Oh, boy! Am I stupid... I thought he was Father Frost! wink_o.gif

i found two bugs:

in the us green berets, when using pistol, smoke come out from the chest, not from the pistol:

when you load the mortar round in the m-16, it enter in the shoulder of the soldier.

and i want to know the title of  six tracks in the music pbo and the main screen music; here the name of the files in the music.pbo (of course i want to know the tracks whith the ?...):

01-?

02-?

03-Crimson Tide-main title

04-Shrek

05-?

06-The gladiator-the battle

07-armageddon-main title

08-Metal gear solid 1-end title-the best is yet to come

09-Carmina Burana-O fortuna

10-?

11-Dire straits-Brothers in arms

12-The rock-Hummel gets the rocket

13-metal gear solid 3-main title

14-USSR ANTHEM

15-depeche mode-Junior painkiller

16-Black hawk down-gortoz a ran

frost-?

mixdon-?

motherland-black hawk down-leave no man behind

seventh_decide-system of a down-deer dance

seventh_iamgonnafly-system of a down-psycho

seventh_lifeless-system of a down-forest

seventh_overdose-system of a down-needles

MAIN SCREEN MUSIC-E.S. Posthumus - Pompeii

sorry for the bad english

Dude, they're the original soundtrack, they're a game song. They're not from a movie or album. Supposedly the composer that did OFP's music was Ondrej Natka, but good luck finding a CD.

MAIN SCREEN MUSIC-huh.gif

Track: E.S. Posthumus - Pompeii

Site: http://www.esposthumus.com/

As I told one person, I like compare these two talented brother's pieces to Hans Zimmer's and Basil Poledouris's.

Edit: Listen to all tracks on their site. They start slow and pick up drastically.

Okay heres the screenshots of what i mean not being able to use the dkm mi-28.

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3566/proofzp3.jpg (in the game)

and here is what my res/addons folder has (if ure wondering what config file that is for its for hawks modified c130 and not the dkm mi-28 havoc) :

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9913/proof2xi3.jpg

Wow Mehman, you really explained it. icon_rolleyes.gif Now I understand the issue, everything was written over with different songs using the same names so the game engine would be such a PITA to deal with. Sorry x125, I was a tad confused. But Mehman, if you're going to correct someone, at least give the right answer.

Well awesome job on the mod, everything looks great...

but its stuffed my dedicated server.

Since installing 2.5 my ded-server crashes with an OFPR_Server has generated errors message. I uninstalled FFUR and it still crashes. Just vanilla resistence crashes, and it worked just dandy before 2.5 when it was running FFUR 2.0.

So, what files does 2.5 change that are NOT in the ffur2006 folder???

NB: Has anyone actually ran a dedicated internet server with 2.5 yet?

@thunderbird

Please tell what and how to change to get the FOV used in 2.0.

Just tell how to do it please, and I will set it by myself.

Since thunderbird84 may be busy with doing the patch, does anybody else know how to change the FOV (Field of View) settings like it was in FFUR 2.0?

bump