txalin

William Porter's Blog

Nope Wills well dead, obviously one of those extras in a Fancy arma trailer  smile_o.gif

Yea, I heard he died too!

He apperently tried swimming...  goodnight.gif

Yep he went to look at franks car.. never returned.

Nope Wills well dead, obviously one of those extras in a Fancy arma trailer smile_o.gif

Yea, I heard he died too!

He apperently tried swimming... goodnight.gif

I heard he got crushed under a helicopter, I guess his legs were under the thing.

I heard he got crushed under a helicopter, I guess his legs were under the thing.

What .... a bad animation?  brilliant.gif

I want new post on Will´s blog with next short video from militia training smile_o.gif

To be honest... I don't care about the blog...

There has been so much more informations available from the ArmA sites since the GC that I removed his blog from my RSS feeder. Why have it in the feeder if there is hardly any new entries on that blog... goodnight.gif

Don't boycott the blog... send a message to Guba to have him order someone hack the site so that we can see what Northern Sahrani is up to! Like some of that eastern propaganda stuff!! That would be just rofl.gif and welcome.gif !!!

To be honest... I don't care about the blog...

There has been so much more informations available from the ArmA sites since the GC that I removed his blog from my RSS feeder. Why have it in the feeder if there is hardly any new entries on that blog... goodnight.gif

Well, official info is one thing, on the other hand there are things "for fans only" like this blog, one or two pics weekly with a good quality and a game-based story made up 5min before posting.

That can keep ppl from complaining about the lack of news, or start speculation when they`re bored. It`s kinda obvious...

I don`t understand why BIS even started such thing since It`s dead now, or from time to time...

It`s like a soap opera, there`s always something that might be used as a theme for the next entry.

OK, let's all boycot the blog! tounge2.gif

BAH yay.gif

interesting and really funny!

maybe Sahrani's army are on stike for a few months smile_o.gif

Well, I didn't mean for anybody to boycott it. I'm busy with my Starforce Boycott anyway biggrin_o.gif

I just say that I'm personally lost all interest in this blog. I'm sure some people still check on a daily basis for news but I just got bored by it. Also his stories are not like "OMG; this guy is amazing". The best I've seen on that blog till now was the Soccer Game, and that's about it.

I'm sure there was a idea behind it but it seems like that BIS either doesn't have the human resources to have this being updated on a regular basis or they lost interest them self. Of course they are busy at the moment with ArmA going Gold etc. But I think some little notes once a week would be very much appriciated by the Community.

When the game is gold, blog will probably be updated daily and drive us nuts with foam on our mouths wink_o.gifrofl.gif

When the game is gold, blog will probably be updated daily and drive us nuts with foam on our mouths wink_o.gifrofl.gif

not really when the game goes gold is when the blog story ends and the campaign story starts for the players..

i think that the tennsions have to arise on the blog.. or thats what i thought untill i saw that movie of the campign where it said the east invaded the west and no one knows why and it was all a surpisre blah blah yada yada yada... so the tensions cant arise in the blog beciase in the campaign they didnt no there east army was getting ready to attack... wink_o.gif

So the "Big" question of the universe is.. "What is the point of the blog"

So the "Big" question of the universe is.. "What is the point of the blog"

A creative way of communicating with community and delivering screenshots trough storytelling?

Yeah we still get new screen shots. get a bit of a story and learn some stuf about our new battlefield. think of it as a ever changing press release.

I dont know about you guys, but ive really enjoyed hearing the story that is being told... Gives a nice touch and feel to the game...

Nice Avatar and site btw Hummv...

Probably the blog will deserves us something interesting before the game release.

btw, thanks Sniper Pilot. wink_o.gif

Btw i think we shouldn't post until a new blog update.

Who need William, the game will be released in a few weeks... *gg*

Good beginning (The blog), but a bad end..., or better no end...  sad_o.gif

if you ask me this is no story, some guy training some guys and then leeps taking leave.. thats no story