Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

Ok yeah looking back we've seen that truck w/ a .50 before in several pics.

More importantly we can see that the .50 cal is on a proper mounting, rather than something more suitable for an M60/240/249 biggrin_o.gif

That's what you think about us? Since when do you see ArmA fans typing like that?

Look if you don't like the community then GTFO. banghead.gif

Ukraineboy is a huge shit disturber. I'm surprised he's lasted on these forums as long as he had considering the behavior he exhibits.

I agree.

I would have been banned a long time ago for a lot less.

The guy never has anything positive to say about the game.

Alright everyone, this thread is already spammed full of stuff totally non-related to screenshots of anykind so lets stop going offtopic, cause it took me quite some time to find those 5 new screens among all the random junk in here.

[mg]http://www.coderedfox.com/forweb/at4.gif[/img]

LOL its upside down, wrong side forward! rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Uh, wrong. He's holding it wrong, but it IS pointing in the right direction. icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm almost positive its the wrong way, or at least the opening is a wrong texture....you know what thats what it is.

at4.jpg

[mg]http://www.coderedfox.com/forweb/at4.gif[/img]

LOL its upside down, wrong side forward! rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Uh, wrong. He's holding it wrong, but it IS pointing in the right direction. icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm almost positive its the wrong way, or at least the opening is a wrong texture....you know what thats what it is.

[Cinderella]http://home6.inet.tele.dk/okh/images/at4.jpg[/img]

No, it does indeed point the right direction... But he is holding it a bit wrong. Just look at his fingers, he cannot reach the trigger from where he is holding, and he forgot to set up the visor (thank god, cause it would point directly into his head when holding it like this).

ok I stand corrected. My buddie here use to use one, but he didnt know what the star patten on the front was from. Maybe a rubber gasket?

aw c'mon its just a rocket launcher! tounge2.gif

i can't see the difference if it was being aimed correct or not biggrin_o.gif

I remember ofp 1.0 when the eat side patrol boat gunner position was more than messed up! crazy_o.gif you had to sit in 3rd person view to watch where the tracers went to get a rougyh idea where the white aim point thinghy was located tounge2.gif

thank god they patched that away in like 1.20 or 1.30 patch i think. smile_o.gif

Holy cow! (no offense Espectro tounge2.gif ) that brings back memories.. I can remember getting in the gunners position and thinking 'Am I doing something wrong? Is there another view I need?' rofl.gif

The launcher is no-way that bad..... Unless the sight is 3d from the model, THEN we have a problem houston..

biggrin_o.gif

...hmm, 15 days offline and nothing new, well...i guess it will be safe till October not to expect news.

Anyway keep up the work BIS thumbs-up.gif !

As someone who actually trained people on these weapons in the Marine Corps, you're wrong.

The picture you're referencing shows an expended AT-4 tube. The "star" thing on the front of the launcher, as seen in the ArmA screenshot, is a "dust cover" to prevent objects, debris, dirt, etc from entering the tube prior to firing.

edit:

To clear the rest of the confusion up:

His hand placement is wrong. His right hand should be back more, and should be placed such that he can manipulate the cocking lever, safety paddle, and trigger button. His left hand should be holding onto the front of the sling, with the weapon pushed back such that the shoulder stop is up against his shoulder.

In addition to that, the weapon should be rotated clockwise (from his perspective) so that the sights line up with his eye. Oh, and the sights need to be deployed - in that shot they're still folded up (they're the two green textured boxes near his hands - his right hand is clipping through the rear sight box).

Here's a shot of what it looks like when holding one correctly.

That's what you think about us? Since when do you see ArmA fans typing like that?

Look if you don't like the community then GTFO. banghead.gif

Ukraineboy is a huge shit disturber. I'm surprised he's lasted on these forums as long as he had considering the behavior he exhibits.

I agree.

I would have been banned a long time ago for a lot less.

The guy never has anything positive to say about the game.

you got that right...

Nice helo pic.

It be nice to be able to go prone with rpg (without switching to small arms weapon like in ofp) and then quickly stand up, and fire the rocket. I have real video of that, and it looks awesome.

with that pics hope it will be able to fire AT's standing up or prone too.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped....her.jpg

If i remember correctly from my time in army. Launching rpg from prone position isn't very wise thing to do. You might burn your legs.

I seem to remember having this discussion whilst doing beta testing on Soldner - Secret Wars. A guy with experience showed us how, when firing prone, the launcher is held at a certain angle so that the backblast won't affect the firer... wink_o.gif

If i remember correctly from my time in army. Launching rpg from prone position isn't very wise thing to do. You might burn your legs.

I seem to remember having this discussion whilst doing beta testing on Soldner - Secret Wars. A guy with experience showed us how, when firing prone, the launcher is held at a certain angle so that the backblast won't affect the firer... wink_o.gif

Yep...

We had training in military firing it in prone position.

AT4_prone.gif

Yep...

wink_o.gif

Yep...

AT4_prone.gif

smile_o.gif Now that i see that, why i didn't ever thought that.

New pics from Will's Blog.

PARAISO_postcard_01.jpg

PARAISO_barhopping_01.jpg

Awsome Vegitation! And nice white bus! goes with the civilian flag IMO white!