Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

is the guy with the banana pissing inside the bus stop? huh.gif

someone should slap him.. smile_o.gif

is the guy with the banana pissing inside the bus stop?  huh.gif

someone should slap him..  smile_o.gif

Heh I was thinking that but didn't want to post it but now that you did it's ok. rofl.gif

sports_day.jpg

Are those electricity pylons I see in the background?  wow_o.gif

Now that's a fun new detail! I wonder if you get zapped if you fly into them!  biggrin_o.gif

Thats really cool, well noticed! Looks like it's on a gradient too. smile_o.gif

hmm and they are droping down like real wires! could this be physics or they just modeled that way?

If it's phyics then we could see them sway in the wind!

Oh and the models of the civilians seem to have been edited a bit. To make them look less like muscular footbal players and more like average people.

Oh and the models of the civilians seem to have been edited a bit. To make them look less like muscular footbal players and more like average people.

Well they are a bunch of soldiers....unless the army is a bunch of average people. biggrin_o.gif

maybe they got so drunk they felt like they wanted to take them off? biggrin_o.gif i know a friends friend that did that actually , one cold winter night and he walked outside and was drunk and he said my socks are wet so im taking them off and he took off the shoes and walked bare feet in the snow... rofl.gif to much alcohol can make you do things you usually wouldn't do wink_o.gif

its common knowledge, sort of like say i got a gun to a police officer will make him freak out at you and maybe get you shoot tounge2.gif

goodnight.gif

I think I see a blurr effect on the soccer ball, which is pretty much awsome.

I think I see a blurr effect on the soccer ball, which is pretty much awsome.

........pretty much awsome photoshopping.......

What the hell at the explosion on the 6th screenshot :O

That's too nice if it's 3d

Well that's awesome, looks like he got shot in his foot or something. Would there be different animations for different injuries?

And I love the 2nd image with the guy in the grass, looks like a great cover:)

Only would love to see the 3rd image from 1st person to see wich way the nose is pointing at, can't see if he's going up/down or forward.

awesome screens.

but one minor glitch, the gun animation seems to be the same for all weapons, it looks a bit strange to see a MG ready to fire like this, or e.g. the hand in the GP25 (?) of the AK. wink_o.gif

Other than that, I must say I am really impressed and can't wait for the game to be finished smile_o.gif

Awsome.... idk if its my puffed up black eye or is it turning out to be a very bad ass game? But the American Flag on the right side is facing the wrong direction... wink_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

wow before I was generally not that impressed by what I saw of ArmA but these latest screens really look the bussiness! Looking forward to its release!

new release date: Q4 2006 banghead.gif

lol not a chance, the demo wont be out until december.

its 2007 all the way . smile_o.gif

the pics are very nice , looks like johnsmoke and y2k3 explosions.

hope we get some video soon of what the ai do when a bomb falls or a shot is fired. or even better what a group of helis in formation flying do and a civ does when you reverse your hmmv .:).

keep up the good work bis , very impressive.

First of all - HOLY $H!7!! THESE ARE AMAZING!!!

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifyay.gif

http://www.bistudio.com/games/aa/new_arma_04.jpg

Is that a forest fire in the background?

and..

http://www.bistudio.com/games/aa/new_arma_01.png

Is that a hand signal being done?

Simply beautiful, the shrapnel and smoke, the unit taking cover, the vegetation, the models, the lighting, the.. the... the other stuff is top notch! Truly in the top of the pack for BGOTY if the words I've read about features and gameplay are what I dream they are.

inlove.gifthumbs-up.gif