Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

Placebo, any clarification to what’s happening to the soldier in the last image?

Going prone? smile_o.gif

What happened to Placebo all of a sudden? Answering questions regarding speculations? Releasing new material all the time? We have to get him married more often! biggrin_o.gif

Glad to see BIS taking the time to stage some proper action shots with all the fancy, graphic effects turned up to whet our appetites and give us an idea of what it'll be like once the bullets start to fly.

That smoke is just phenomenal. If that is a new reloading anim (which it does look like), then it is more than welcome!

This is just looking better and better.

I liked everything except for the soldier models.

The northern soldiers' vests and the shovels plus the models look a bit skinny and their uniforms are too tight imho. I think the US soldiers vests might be a bit too tight also.

They got all the proportions right in the VBS1 US Army Pack 1 so i don't understand why the models look so weird. O.o

edit: I know what's bothering me now! Too many wrinkles in the clothes! It looks as if the us soldiers' uniforms never got ironed and stored wrapped in a heap while wet.

Will we see the cool camelbaks and rolled up sleeves from the VBS2 pictures in Arma? Really curious about that one.

I think he's about to slap the reloaded magazine.

That's exactly what i was thinking too.

BTW, every time i see new ArmA screenshots, i think to myself: wow, this game is turning out to be so much more than what it was suposed to be (OFP 1.5), just like BergHoff said. yay.gif

What happened to Placebo all of a sudden? Answering questions regarding speculations? Releasing new material all the time? We have to get him married more often! biggrin_o.gif

hahahha biggrin_o.gif my daily lol!

whats that vehicle on the right?

Looks like a Striker.

It looks like some kind of BTR.. A striker has tracks, not wheels.

whats that vehicle on the right?

Looks like a Striker.

It looks like some kind of BTR.. A striker has tracks, not wheels.

Strykers have wheels silly.

samara-stryker.jpg

erm is it just me, but I think the M4 is kinda big o_O though the PK looks right.

I mean look for example at the rail covers...but looking good anyway thumbs-up.gifsmile_o.gif

erm is it just me, but I think the M4 is kinda big o_O though the PK looks right.

I mean look for example at the rail covers...but looking good anyway thumbs-up.gifsmile_o.gif

It's not you - it's way too big in all of the screenshots. WIP as they say.

wiee! maybe we can add bird and click it as playable ?! tounge2.gifbiggrin_o.gif

i can picture it, one team of hunters with hunting rifles and another team of ......birds! pistols.gif

didn't notice the bird earlier, hehe cool that they added in wild life like they spoke of that they would do in the game smile_o.gif

i don't think the m4 is to big, and its one of the coolest weapons around so i think its justified with it being king sized smile_o.gif

c'mon people its a game not ms flight sim.

Possibly an October release then.

No way, thats too early.

I think the NS soldiers would look good with some web cammo on their helms, those shiny helms stand out alot. Great new pics btw, love them smile_o.gif .

Some of the soldier's have glitchy faces. Is this some kind of self shadowing like in oblivion they are working on? huh.gif

I dont mind if theyre glitchy, I really hope they are temp faces as the current ones are VBS1 faces crazy_o.gif

Thank you BIS for making awesome smoke effects!

I'm way too excited about this game.