Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

Two things regarding this Screenshot,  a typo (countour => contour; probably placebo can do some cross-reading wink_o.gif ) and the notepad replacement looks pretty dark and hard to read; in older screenshots (e.g.

this one) it wasn't that dark.

Two things regarding this Screenshot,  a typo (countour => contour; probably placebo can do some cross-reading wink_o.gif ) and the notepad replacement looks pretty dark and hard to read; in older screenshots (e.g.

this one) it wasn't that dark.

You can tell by the reflection and the rippled affect on the screen that this was taken with a external camera. This can have nasty affects on contrast and I honestly doubt it is truly that dark...

- dRb

Is there someone registered at gamestar so we can see the pics in full size?

whistle.gif

The pics aren't exclusive to Gamestar, they were released by us via 505, they're also on WorthPlaying.com and will spread to all sites (well those that give a crap about ArmA anyway wink_o.gif)

Hm, I would worry about the ENGRISH language smile_o.gif i would love to go through spelling of ArmA english texts *wink,wink*

The new trailer looks amazing "arma_us_forces" trailer but in 0:12 second of the video the two trucks that ride you cant see the lower part of the first truck through the window of the second truck hope BIS is aware of this.

Apart from that the new animations detail everything looks very nice wink_o.gif

O and the jets I hope there will be pilot models cause in the video you see normal soldier model that flies the jet.

It would be better if we get heli pilots and jet pilots different loadouts wink_o.gif

i think i already seen pilot models in the recent expo video.

and yeah, hope bis is aware of that OFP bug! ("you cant see the lower part of the first truck through the window of the second truck)

Looks like that bug still exists..

I also saw, at the part where the truck was driving off with all the men in it's cargo, there was a shadow of the truck, but no shadow of the men.

- Viper

O and the jets I hope there will be pilot models cause in the video you see normal soldier model that flies the jet.

It would be better if we get heli pilots and jet pilots different loadouts wink_o.gif

In the crash video with the AH-1Z on invex's video gallery it shows the pilot model. At first I was skeptical about the green tint,thinking maybe it was just the camera but I did see the helmet was very different and reflected light differently.

Pic Looks like this guy has the scary movie 2 syndrome, "Grab my strong hand!"

cant open that link

The new pics (@worthplaying) show new character faces and east tank crews, although the helmet straps are there i still dislike the NS infantry models though confused_o.gif .

Lets see this new trailer then smile_o.gif .

edit: Argh, the new trailer is beautyfull, must watch 10 more times crazy_o.gif , nice music too... dont miss it!

Not sure what you mean by the hand thing,they both look the same to me other than one being closer to the camera and on the weapon rather than the other which is reached to be placed on the weapon or ground.

And 10 times for the trailer? Pft! I'v watched 20+ now and turned my monitor off and then left the sound up while I clean the house,great music to listen to. Though I must admit it is hard to listen to it and not watch it,the soldier walking animations look ver life like,not only because of how their feet move but also the stride,the head moving a bit and the rear as well along with the arm moving a bit along with the rifles,BIS has done a stunning job thus far.