Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

O my god!

Check this screenshot :

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/mediali....693.jpg

Can we set trees on fire ?!

It looks like there is a tank underneath that tree which is on fire wink_o.gif

There's indeed something there, but: if you watch other pictures with burning vehicles, you can see that the fire isn't as great aas on that pic, and that thing which is there is green, not black. Destroyed vehicles become black. Of course it might be a bug, but who knows? smile_o.gif

Edit: "The 64-group limit for soldiers has been abolished, now it's possible to have thousands of soldiers in the same mission at the same time. " - my favorite quote from that article. inlove.gif Not like my comp would handle that situation. biggrin_o.gif

I think thats a destroyed T-72 by the bridge,the BMP-2 is not the destroyed vehicle because. A. it is in movement,hence the dirt clouds. B. The fire would be located around the turret hatches and possibly rear. The reason I think there is a T-72 hidden behind it is because I can make out a somewhat round greenish object. I'll post a pic if I can find some solid proof.

As for the sniper I'm sure that the SS forces would get a sniper,the east has them too.

http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/4343/8jhkl4.jpg

As for the sniper I'm sure that the SS forces would get a sniper,the east has them too.

Im not sure if thats a good abbreviation tounge2.gif

O my god!

Check this screenshot :

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/mediali....693.jpg

Can we set trees on fire ?!

It looks like there is a tank underneath that tree which is on fire wink_o.gif

There's indeed something there, but: if you watch other pictures with burning vehicles, you can see that the fire isn't as great aas on that pic, and that thing which is there is green, not black. Destroyed vehicles become black. Of course it might be a bug, but who knows? smile_o.gif

Edit: "The 64-group limit for soldiers has been abolished, now it's possible to have thousands of soldiers in the same mission at the same time. " - my favorite quote from that article. inlove.gif Not like my comp would handle that situation. biggrin_o.gif

I think thats a destroyed T-72 by the bridge,the BMP-2 is not the destroyed vehicle because. A. it is in movement,hence the dirt clouds. B. The fire would be located around the turret hatches and possibly rear. The reason I think there is a T-72 hidden behind it is because I can make out a somewhat round greenish object. I'll post a pic if I can find some solid proof.

http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/4343/8jhkl4.jpg

hehe fire! FIRE! icon_twisted.gifclaps.gifFire_jumps.gif

South Sahrani forces,erm...SS...I don't get it???

That other SS wink_o.gif

Might be confusing a bit, same reason the abbriviation of Armed Assault is ArmA and not AA (Americas Army, Anti Aliasing, Amon Amarth, Alcoholics Anonymous, etc wink_o.gif )

huh.gif do we have burning trees in ARMA? i tought i saw a tree burning in a pic :|

http://www.armedassault.eu/photogallery.php?photo_id=617

we came to the conclusion its a burning tank underneath

yeah i noticed when people refered it, i just think its odd because if a tank is there the tree should be knocked down, instead its up in flames.

well nvm. forget want i said.

Nice pics and nice interview Placebo. smile_o.gif

South Sahrani forces,erm...SS...I don't get it???

That other SS wink_o.gif

Might be confusing a bit, same reason the abbriviation of Armed Assault is ArmA and not AA (Americas Army, Anti Aliasing, Amon Amarth, Alcoholics Anonymous, etc wink_o.gif )

Oooooh..okay..thanks for telling me,I never knew that ^^;

nice interview and some nice pics placebo! smile_o.gif

great to hear some more fresh info about the game Placebo!

A demo would taste good right now biggrin_o.gif but i think it will come in a couple of weeks and not right now tounge2.gif

Game is going to be released within 31 days so i think now it is very good time to give us demo wink_o.gif

Jeez would you stop asking for the demo already? Asking over and over isn't going to help you get it any faster.

Dearly beloved,we are gathered here today to witness the 'joyous' bonding of two people. Speak now or forever rest in peace.

Stay on topic perhaps? Someone should create a special forum where people who wants to spam or go offtopic can gather. My guess is that it would become the worlds most visited site.

So to tie it back to the topic.. The latest screenshots looks great, especially the grass though it might suck if the grass disappears 15ft. from you. If the long grass will conceal the soldier then we might get some weird situations.

Inded,also love how the russian T-72 seems to have camoflauge that it blends in with most of the surroundings. Gonna be hard to spot one if somebody plays it smart.

The latest screenshots looks great, especially the grass though it might suck if the grass disappears 15ft. from you. If the long grass will conceal the soldier then we might get some weird situations.

According to my informations grass do disappear in about 300 fts. I heard that AI is not able to see you hiding in grass even if from their perspective you are crawling in clear open area, but disappering grass will be a problem in MP.

but disappering grass will be a problem in MP.

i assume grass will be disabled in MP, given that a 300ft diametre patch of grass moving across the terrain is pretty obvious to a human player observing.