Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

I don't see any USAF logo on it? If you mean the star and bars roundel, it's not specific to the USAF.

Admitedly, the Harrier should have MARINES written on one of the wings (and at the base of the vertical stabiliser AFAIK), but the roundel should still be on t'other wing. BIS probably have both wings mapped to the same portion of there texture so both wings are the same.

Calm down folks! I think it's called 'ribbing'! Everyone has their accuracy standards in life! .... What doesn't matter to one is a biggy for another! tounge2.gif

One thing though, with all those lovely new smoke effects I hope that BIS has implemented some decent coughing and chocking sounds! biggrin_o.gif

Ha, yup.

I can't wait to satchel the hell out of a town, wait for some enemy armor to roll in to investigate and then hit the magic boom button and watch the town go up in smoke.

Hopefully they include a evil giggle along with that cough biggrin_o.gif

dxdll is a free addon made by kegetys. So don't blame BIS for the grey stuff at night when you use it.

I do "blame" BIS for the grey stuff at night as they made it so. DXDLL is a free addon made be Kegetys that made it possible to turn that grey stuff off...

Picture

If I were the enemy I would be extremely afraid of that guy standing on the top of the hill who is planning on shooting me from .5km away with a pistol.

Nice tracer effect though.

boat_ride.jpg

I'm really excited about the new sea and water effects for ArmA! This sea is already looking more realistic than the one in Ship Simulator! There are no waves in the sea in Ship Simulator, how crappy is that! All I need is for the boat handling to be realistic and ArmA will be my new Ship Sim! ......and tank sim and chopper sim/flightsim/car sim/bike sim/soldier sim/civi sim!  biggrin_o.gif

Sorry for the low video quality of the Boat trip, but I was so astonished by the new water that I didnt stare at my camera but at the screen.

Sorry for the low video quality of the Boat trip, but I was so astonished by the new water that I didnt stare at my camera but at the screen.

Does the boat "bounce"/ "ride" off the waves?

i think ill be able to play ArmA for about another 10 years after release, it looks fantasic notworthy.gif

ive played ofp since 2003 and wow its partically the only game which i play all the others i play for a month or so then they gather dust on ma shelve lol. but ofp was mega and i think ArmA has great potential. yay.gif

Whoa, some guys really are over-reacting on tiny details. After this, I'm suprised to find that half the OFP-dev team weren't rape-murdered for forgetting helmet-straps in OFP. tounge2.gif

LOL biggrin_o.gif

Well now you know why they were so reluctant to release screenies/videos etc. Everytime they do it gets torn apart by the community... wink_o.gif

I know i am a zombie craving for food. and info is food, so times that by OFP fans, you get the picture why it gets "torn" apart! biggrin_o.gif

But anyways I love the new stuff that came out these few days, I was worried to tell you the truth, but now...hot damn its awsome!

Does the boat "bounce"/ "ride" off the waves?

I would tend to think so,OFP:E had this,and the waves varied with weather settings,so did how the boat moved,faster without bumps on a clear day,a few bumps like a normal fishing day on normal weather and on the cloudy weather it was more like Hawaii's waves.

Well what else to say...the transition of the lighter blue to the darker blue is definatly something you don't usually see. I can definatly see the boat moving up and down with the waves in that video. I absolutely adore the change of water color as you come closer to the island,and seeing under the water now gives a possibility of maybe scuba diving and other aquatic life. Glad the OFP menu keeps the same traditional and yet somewhat of a newer appearence,though I have to ask,was handling on the helicopter any different? Not really important but I'm just curious to know if the other guys in the interviews knew what they were talking about,saying its harder and whatnot.

I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH GRASS, GARDEN, MY LITTLE PONY PICTURES FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!!!! GIVE ME SOME INDOOR PICTURES PLSSSSSSSS.

Yup,if there is indoor action,with the advanced collision detection,made possible,will most likely only be made by the community.

Transparent water!!! Wow! yay.gif

I wonder who will be the first to find Frank's truck... tounge2.gif