Sign in to follow this  
shadow

ArmA Progress Updates

iron sights look great but they are centered on the screen so there`s no difference between ArmA and Doom3 when it comes to the sights placement (no right/left handed selection?)

Just how would the sight placement differ if you were left or right handed in real life?

Seriously,every game has centered sights,if you were aiming,regardless of being right or left handed,your naturally going to hold it so that the sight is at the center of your vision.

My point exactly ...

I personly would like to have the option to be able to shoot with both eyes open. There are some disavantages to this such as "ghosting thought the eyes" which may make things intresting in the game.

Jesse

Quote[/b] ]but considering your specs and the fact that HDR and shadows were disabled I was a bit disappointed with frame rates.

Fraps droped the framerate to much so i´ve disabled HDR and shadows for video.

Normal it runs with 20-25 fps and i got only a little bit better framerate chanching resolution.

Yes, BIS know that they have to optimize framerate and they will do.

I don´t think it looks like origin OFP:R. Maybe with Berghoffs NaturePack and something more.

I know that DIVX Codecs drops the quality so I used a higher bitrate than normal. Maybe I can show something more in the next weeks

Regards

S.D.

Maybe I can show something more in the next weeks

Regards

S.D.

That would be awesome.

Maybe I can show something more in the next weeks

Regards

S.D.

That would be awesome.

maybe share the demo? icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote[/b] ]Maybe I can show something more in the next weeks

Regards

S.D.

Maybe you could capture moment when you have some close & fierce firefight against enemy infantry troops in dense forest. tounge2.gif

maybe share the demo? icon_rolleyes.gif

No way.

maybe you could/should do some nice and interesting trailers instead since the sharing of that demo is out of idea.

May i ask why you have a demo?

forget about it bravo 6 - the GDC versions are hardware key bound. back to the real world mate.

i guess so, i would love to start making missions while i have free time atm.. (thats all)

Its a Press-Demo, time limited to september 24th.

Why I get this? I did an interview with IDEA-Games at the Games Convention last week.

S.D.

This thread is for progress updates, not for questioning a member of the forum, such questions and such discussions have no place anywhere on these forums.

It would be a nice feature if the birds would fly away in fright of the explosions near them rather than chirping cheerfully.

Can you imagine the tension if you are on a patrol, looking for the enemy and when you enter a forrest its suddenly quiet...too quiet...

So i posted about how happy i was about the release date, but i was scolded for being such a fool, so how many release dates has AA missed , i dont mean the quarterly disappointments, but a real number release date

so how many release dates has AA missed , i dont mean the quarterly disappointments, but a real number release date

maybe 3

"a real number release date" - uncertain.

Well, that's realy good news (it's still "estimated", but these dates gaved me a new hope).

Why not download it instead direct from the BIS server as posted in the latest FlashNews? Link in my sig smile_o.gif

Why not download it instead direct from the BIS server as posted in the latest FlashNews? Link in my sig smile_o.gif

Oh thanks!! biggrin_o.gif

I was away for the last 2 weeks, just finished catching-up on GC events. I must say - in regards to all the latest updates - take your time BIS, I'm glad to have found a company that is not interested in a quick-buck. That said, I'd gladly wait for the release as I see results of your hard work and am pretty confident now that you will release it when you can be absolutely proud of it.

The fixed and high resolution versions of the video are appreciated. Thanks.