Sign in to follow this  
shadow

ArmA Progress Updates

If you people weren't such anti-console prejudiced, you could be right now enjoying ArmA- (i.e., OFP:E) for a FRACTION of what a PC upgrade would cost.

im sorry that you feel that ways, but going to consol from PC is one trade-off i wont do.. i hate consols, and everything they stand for.. they are going to bring down the game industry, one crappy cloned game after another.

as for being ONTOPIC!!..

any one guess when the next set of updates are due? when was the last one.. last weekend?

im sorry that you feel that ways, but going to consol from PC is one trade-off i wont do.. i hate consols, and everything they stand for.. they are going to bring down the game industry, one crappy cloned game after another.

+1  biggrin_o.gif

Should be some new info soon!

If you people weren't such anti-console prejudiced, you could be right now enjoying ArmA- (i.e., OFP:E) for a FRACTION of what a PC upgrade would cost.

as for being ONTOPIC!!..

any one guess when the next set of updates are due? when was the last one.. last weekend?

actully, it was consols that started the game industry tounge2.gif

and PC is actully what ruins the gameindustry (in the developers point of view) beacuse the games are so easy to download and crack and gamedevelopers looses loads of moneybeacuse of it

and PC is actully what ruins the gameindustry (in the developers point of view) beacuse the games are so easy to download and crack and gamedevelopers looses loads of moneybeacuse of it

Consolegames can be downloaded aswell  wink_o.gif

Oh well, stop with the console vs PC things, consoles are generally ment for fun (just look at the way you play them, they give you a controller so you can sit/lay/hang upside down/whatever on the couch), while PCs are more serious (sitting behind a desk..) wink_o.gif )

actully, it was consols that started the game industry tounge2.gif

No, actually it were Oscilloscopes that started the game industry biggrin_o.gif

SCNR

Well, at this rate it's gonna be Armed Assault that finishes off game development..

+1 biggrin_o.gif

Should be some new info soon!

+1

I think ARMA progress is fastastic.

Can't wait to hear for more news.. smile_o.gif

what might be the next stpes BIS are gonna take in ARMA?

but going to consol from PC is one trade-off i wont do.. i hate consols, and everything they stand for.. they are going to bring down the game industry, one crappy cloned game after another.

To deny the importance of a powerful system designed for gaming (a 360) is kinda stupid.

That must be a -1 then

Btw, Xbox was hacked but the scene is less optimistic in hacking the 360 so atm no downed games syndrome (and btw XBL was never usable with downed games - you got banned) ... I think this fact alone makes things very attractive for devs and publishers, at least if they want to make some money.

hey does anybody remember when placebo said to remind him about a Q&A session after a few more web articles and magazine articles have been released? it was a thread a few months back..(its not in the ArmA forums anymore though, too old).

icon_rolleyes.gif

Hmmm, I was wondering, when they say that the release will be sometime in H1 are they refering to a World Wide release or just a european release with a north american release to follow months later...sigh....

hey does anybody remember when placebo said to remind him about a Q&A session after a few more web articles and magazine articles have been released? it was a thread a few months back..(its not in the ArmA forums anymore though, too old).

icon_rolleyes.gif

We should remind him... and this new pic makes me more anxious MPG!!!

Quote[/b] ]hey does anybody remember when placebo said to remind him about a Q&A session after a few more web articles and magazine articles have been released? it was a thread a few months back..(its not in the ArmA forums anymore though, too old).

reminded him smile_o.gif

here

Hope William gets into trouble soon, very soon.

I believe when he finally face some hot action he and Troops in that island will need more men and support to face that "war".

I wounder why TV isn't there yet to record what really happens..

Would be nice to see a reportage from TV Professionals about the military movement in Sahrani.

Normally reporters want to know whats going on when military movement is noticed. And we have noticed it.

I bet reporters also noticed something is about to happen in Sahrani..

I wish TV Professionals tape the first reportage... wink_o.gif

I think that William won't post about any action. The action is for us to experience in his shoes when we get ArmA. The campaign will probally have us do a very short time of training and relaxing then jump to the part where the enemy attacks.

I think that William won't post about any action. The action is for us to experience in his shoes when we get ArmA. The campaign will probally have us do a very short time of training and relaxing then jump to the part where the enemy attacks.

I realised William would not post action, thats why i asked if professional reporters were in Sahrani.

They could make some reportage about the army forces movement or something so we could see something more.. wink_o.gif

well todays 22nd and the spanels are supposed to be interviewed today on this channel below, i dont read czech and info about this website been a little ,hmm unreliabel ? smile_o.gif.. anyway it should be on live about 12:30 czech time.

here

watched it, some real good stuff in there too, especially this plane, dont know what type it is tho

They added username and password sad_o.gif

Oh well, I could understand that.  smile_o.gif

prolly cause live feeds finished, they usually post the whole thing about 2 hours later , watch that space.

pooH! the put it up , but where as live feed was mediaplayer, file is in RL geez i hate real media player.. its worth gettin a login name tho , some fantastic animation scenes and planes in massive canyon scene. but as always bis gave nothing away in video smile_o.gif. although the menu was half shown , it only showed a few otpions , like getin uh or get in t80 and attach satchel to or take from etc. was hoping it would read:

getin uh as gunner

getin uh asgunner2

lol very wishful but them bis guys are good at keeping the best while last smile_o.gif

I always get a stupid error, didn't you had problems when starting the movie?

Guest Ti0n3r

This is what I get;

Quote[/b] ]A general error has occured

hmm, i watched live feed ,it was all ok. maybe its the amount of traffic thats trying to watch/dl it now? dunno. try the czech thread they and ask for a translation.i cant understand a word of it lol.

This is what I get;
Quote[/b] ]A general error has occured

Me too.

In czech television are suckers confused_o.gif

GAME2 is lovely inlove.gif