Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

Yeah, the 4 gunner positions aren't going to break BIS/3rd-party missions too much tounge2.gif

I think not only would it un-balance missions, it may not even be compatible as its all scripted (the multiple gunner seats that is).

I cant think of any BIS missions where the PBRs take part in the shooting, but point taken about the 3rd party ones.

And if I'm not wrong, the "loaded" verion of the vessel doesn't have cargo seats, atleast for 6. The another version, then again, has a single minigun and 10 cargo positions.

Well maybe FFUR team can get permission to edit it and take away all those guns and just have one in the front?

Quote[/b] ]is there an MP config for ffur2006? ive heard about one. but i cant find it, so if someone could asnwer that please

Yeah there is, what it does, its a seperate config whichh you use when playing on MP meaning it takes out all the incompatible MP things such as leaning so you cant lean anymore and stops other things which wont crash the server. Unlike some mods we know, aye term. rofl.gif

maybe you should keep the T-72 in the russian side ?

because they have a shitload of T-72's and T-80's and only a small number of T-90's {comparing to the number of the T80's and T-72's}.  icon_rolleyes.gif  icon_rolleyes.gif

btw, 456820 , Good campaign ! I specially loved the camera scripting ! awsome ! smile_o.gif

Lets put it this way, theres more T-90s in the Russian army then there are M1A2 SEP in the US. Plus, its for the sake of balance

no T-90s = no M1A2 SEPs

and number of produced tanks should be equal now, maybe T-90s over run SEPs now, but who knows...

BTW, do you remember Retaliation campaign? With FFUR 2006 it looks and plays wow_o.gif . Hehe, stop Nato's nasty plans... I love this campaign again

The point is that the T-90 is the best match for the M1A2. A T-72 (depending on version) tends to be cannon-fodder

Hi,

The patch is complete and almost all promised improvements and enhancements have been implemented, and we think that the 'Loadout/Vehicle' choices we've added fit very well and that they are authentic, even if a few minor details still need to be updated.

As previously stated, all bugs, errors and CTDs have been fixed and several skilled beta testers are carrying out intensive tests in order to make sure everything is working as it should.

I will publish shortly a detailed list of all improvements and changes, hopefully with some media files as well.

The multiplayer aspect hasen't been ignored, though: the CTD that was causing a lot of trouble online has been rectified. The Default config we will include in FFUR 2006 is useable online (on dedicated servers).

Moreover, as reported, several configs will be available to allow you choosing between ACU & BDU default US Soldiers with the possibility to play with them online as well.

Concerning the Mi-24, Shadow Nx and a few other skilled people from RHS informed us that it's almost finished, but we would prefer to incorporate it with a second patch that will closely follow this one, and we will release the second patch once the RHS team consider their Hind totally complete. We would like to thank them for their ongoing support and help.

Anyway, I'd like to inform you that none of the FFUR packs we've made thus far reach the quality, authenticity and realism of the current FFUR 2006 pack we are working on, and though there are still a few things that could be enhanced, we will do our best to satisfy you once again.

Thank you for your patience.

smile_o.gif

Best Regards,

Thunderbird84

sounds sweet smile_o.gif

hope it will make ffur2006 even cooler to play smile_o.gif

i was also wondering

isnt there ever going to be a FFUR SCI FI version? tounge2.gif

would be nice biggrin_o.gif something like avp dropships flying around sometimes encountering starhship troopers dropship while fighting off the Goa' Uld from stargate mod

"sigh"

oh dear im loosing my focus

strong imagenation biggrin_o.giftounge2.gif

WOOW HOO PATCH SOON WOO HOOO I CANT WAIT!!!

Thats great! big THX FFUR team!

Had a chance to check the patch.

I must say FFUR was nice before but it had some things i didnt really like... after playing the last version i must say everything is improved, better music, no ctds so far, better menue design, better weapon ironsights/optics, better weapon sounds and offcourse improved units and such.

A real improvement over a already nice FFUR pack.

It stills needs a small amount of work, IMHO.

But only a small amount. I'm PMing you my beta test results, TB. wink_o.gif

With the currently released version of FFUR 2006, is the BIS HMMWV, replaced with a unarmed HMMWV varient? and is the Jeep MG replaced with a Armed HMMWV?

In turn, if the original HMMWV replacement was in fact a unarmed one, would it be particulary hard to replace this with a armed one?

And my last question, how would I go about replacing the M16/M203 with a M4/M203 with some form of optic (Aimpoint most likely, or a Eotech.)

Big thanks to whoever can help me with these.