Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

Special operators look good but they are too much clean for the job wink_o.gif

How are the speznaz?

Im sure theyre still using RHS' ones

@ Tariq

The detection ranges can be found in the config under the terms Earsensitivity and sensitivity (Don't know if I spelled that right)

@TB84

The balaclavas are very loose looking (BIS Black Ops Balaclava), why not use the HYK or bambi ones they look alot better, just a suggestion.

BTW the special forces look great and is there gonna be some diversity in the russian soldiers they all look the same. And why not replace the BMP-1 with the now in service BMP-3 and leave the BMP-2 out

@ Tariq

The detection ranges can be found in the config under the terms Earsensitivity and sensitivity (Don't know if I spelled that right)

@TB84

The balaclavas are very loose looking (BIS Black Ops Balaclava), why not use the HYK or bambi ones they look alot better, just a suggestion.

BTW the special forces look great and is there gonna be some diversity in the russian soldiers they all look the same. And why not replace the BMP-1 with the now in service BMP-3 and leave the BMP-2 out

Then what do you have for BMP-2? The Russians have thousands of BMP-2s, makes sense to use them.

As for diversity, I agree that you should have more than one model for regular soldier, even if it makes the Mod bigger, I think its better to have diversity.

FFUR has replaced the animimation that was responsible for soldiers slinging their rifle on their back with the one that 'safties' the weapon. If you wanted to make the mission youd have to find the slinging animation in the Res anims file, then put it into PBO, then rename it and do some config work so that you could use it to make missions.

I c, thanks for the info ch_123

I've got radio chatter from a Humvee in Afghanistan if you want it, it's about 7-8 minutes long and you can hear whats going on pretty well.

Hi again. As I am still new and catching up on OFP and FFUR from which I hold basis and fire addons from it, I sometimes have difficulty as FFUR already has it, etc.. So I want to know which addons does FFUR2006 already has in it. I couldnt find it in the readme, nor was I able to search through 200some pages. So if anyone can help I am most thankfull.

Thank you for your time and best of wishes.

there are a lot of addons gone into this but tarik or benus can help you with that maybe wink_o.gif

Hi FFUR team ! I would like to know ... WHEN you will release the FFUR 2006 patch !  banghead.gif  thanks.

Hi FFUR team ! I'll like to know ... WHEN you will release the FFUR 2006 patch ! banghead.gif thanks.

We've been told sometime before the end of this month

Theres an "Ural_Wreck" in the editor. Myabe will you replace it with one of the wrecked urals form the SpetsnazMod Ural pack ?

Hi,

Quote[/b] ]could you have a KORD/NSV/DShK or whatever you are using for Russian side with a Resistance crew?

Sounds good.

Quote[/b] ]Maybe you should exchange them for black colored helmets or something?

bdu8kg.jpgacu9ab.jpg

Quote[/b] ]they should have NVG

All Special Forces units carry NVGs, even if they aren't mounted on helmets.

Quote[/b] ]I've got radio chatter from a Humvee in Afghanistan if you want it, it's about 7-8 minutes long and you can hear whats going on pretty well.

Thank you for your offer, this might be interesting for the first cutscene's soundtrack. ;-)

Quote[/b] ]So I want to know which addons does FFUR2006 already has in it

Get a look at the FFUR 2006 readme, there are various informations about the model changes.

Quote[/b] ]How are the speznaz?

Several screenshots and informations about the updated version of the FFUR 2006 will be available very soon.

smile_o.gif

Regards

Thunderbird84

Hi,

bdu8kg.jpgacu9ab.jpg

woohoo! nice spec ops  biggrin_o.gif

very nice this is what i was talking about smile_o.gif

one word: "(almost)PERFECT"

smile_o.gif real nice

notworthy.gif Wow very nice looking units there, great work.

one word: "(almost)PERFECT"

smile_o.gif real nice

Amen to that! It would look better if the balaclave covered all of the nose its just looks odd there in those screenshots, but maybe it was just the angle the pics were taken in

@ CH_127

Yeah you really need diversity in the russian troops because they all haven't got battle equipment. If I am correct the RHS Russian Troops have several different version including ones with helmets (camo & plain) and some have just monkey hats and no body armor, it would be good to use all of them.

@ TB84

Well done man, Those Special Forces look much better. The HYK balaclava makes look better. BTW have you changed the name from black Op to something else.

TB myabe you will change the "Ural_wreck" with wrecked urals from Spetsnaz MOd ural pack ? maybe make it random model so everytime it will be another model of wrecked ural ? {Spetsnaz Urals have several wrecked models}

Thanks for the kind words, 'glad you appreciate the new enhancements.

Quote[/b] ]TB myabe you will change the "Ural_wreck" with wrecked urals from Spetsnaz MOd ural pack ? maybe make it random model so everytime it will be another model of wrecked ural ? {Spetsnaz Urals have several wrecked models}

Sounds good to me, this would hopefully be done and the same goes to 'wreck jeeps' as well.

Quote[/b] ] BTW have you changed the name from black Op to something else.

editor6ja.jpg

smile_o.gif

Regards

Thunderbird84

I think everyone who often uses the editor would be extremely thankfull to have this metal background exchanged to something simple that is more eye friendly ^^

Hey thunderbird,how about replacing the m4 with scope the "special forces (day) - m4a1 scope" carry by the spr and staying with the m4a1 scope for the soldier who carry it?

I think everyone who often uses the editor would be extremely thankfull to have this metal background exchanged to something simple that is more eye friendly ^^

I second that!

I may be a nice eye candy, but very painful do digest.

Hey thunderbird,how about replacing the m4 with scope the "special forces (day) - m4a1 scope" carry by the spr and staying with the m4a1 scope for the soldier who carry it?

Quote (Shadow NX @ June 08 2006,14:46)

I second that!

I may be a nice eye candy, but very painful do digest.

Thirded... ECP style is good

The SPR is nowhere near as common as the standard m4 with a scope on top because its relativly new and with the m4 you can still use full auto whereas the SPR is semi auto only...

Are you sure that it do only have semi auto?

And it has been seen a lot of time in us special operation forces but nearly never with regulars,that's why i' m saying it would be cool ta have the spr for the sf and to keep the m4 with scope for the regulars.