Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FFUR - Huge Release !!

Are you sure that it do only have semi auto?

If i'm not wrong, its is based on M16A2 rifle, and also have brust fire. I think

Are you sure that it do only have semi auto?

If i'm not wrong, its is based on M16A2 rifle, and also have brust fire. I think

if u play americas army u should know that the spr only has single fire but the russian vintorez does have auto

just wanted say that smile_o.gif

continue on the good work at ffur

if u play americas army u should know......

rofl.gif

I think the SPR is just a new upper for the M4, not too sure if that affects its full auto-ness or not crazy_o.gif

if u play americas army u should know .....

But I don't play AA, therfore, I do not know  wink_o.gif

keep up the great work FFUR !

Tb, those metal stuff in the editor are great, but you should make them more less visible, because it does heart the eye a little  huh.gif

Thanks for the kind words, 'glad you appreciate the new enhancements.
Quote[/b] ]TB myabe you will change the "Ural_wreck" with wrecked urals from Spetsnaz MOd ural pack ? maybe make it random model so everytime it will be another model of wrecked ural ? {Spetsnaz Urals have several wrecked models}

Sounds good to me, this would hopefully be done and the same goes to 'wreck jeeps' as well.

Quote[/b] ] BTW have you changed the name from black Op to something else.

editor6ja.jpg

smile_o.gif

Regards

Thunderbird84

I frequently use the editor alot, and in my opinion I think you should go back to the OD color because it's nice and easy on the eyes.  The color it's at right now would probably gey annoying to me after awhile, but OD never fails to make me happy.

Just a friendly comment  wink_o.gif

Oh hey, when do you want that radio transmission Thunderbird?

the reason its semi auto is its a marksman weapon its not based on the m16a2 its the m4 psr or MK12 Mod0

Its based on the M4 Lower, with an upper with a heavy 18" barrel

I don't know, why a M4 SPR? when you could say replace it with a M468 (provided ch gets it finished before FFUR eventually gets released. Either the carbine or "Marksman varient".)

6.8mm SPC versus 5.56mm, not much of a argument there in terms of which is more powerful/deadly or efficient.

Only issue being populating ammo crates/trucks (and select mission briefing "loadouts") with 6.8mm for the SF lads to use as needed, but I can't picture that being overly difficult.

Personally I think this would be a brilliant idea espiecally seeing as how FFUR '06 is supposed to be "modern" no?

Cause there is already one in the sjb weapon pack,and we're not sure is the sof really used much 6.8 weapons.

How about adding random types of fires, eg smaller fires and less smoke then some other time where there could be more smoke and more fire? Means if you blow up several tanks the effects dont all look the same and it will cause less lag.

Anyway the specops are looking fab.

Edit - Also is it me or do i think the left arms pocket on the BDU blackop looks very simillar to the BAS one and textures?

Regards

Thunderbird84

@thundirbird

First of all I would like to gratulate you for FFUR2006.

I've been away from ofp for about one year, came back and I'm really impressed how ffur advanced since then.

Very good addon choice very good effects and the best anims used that the community made!

One question:

Would you be so kind and make a ECP 1.085 compatible version of FFUR2006? That would rock the world! I mean this would be the holy grail! The best replacement mod with the best realism mod combined!

Kurayami made EECP. But 0.44 is outdated and it seems that he doesn't have the time to make any progress on the new version.

Played COOPS with Team mates and FFUR2006 config yesterday ... lovely notworthy.gif

One question:

Would you be so kind and make a ECP 1.085 compatible version of FFUR2006? That would rock the world! I mean this would be the holy grail! The best replacement mod with the best realism mod combined!

Lol, the amount of times that has been asked, someone should put a little sign up somewhere about it. Unfortunatly, they are seperate and will remain seperate it seems

6.8 isnt as good as 6.5 believe me i know and keep it up tarik we need this to play with smile_o.gif

ive never heard of the 6.5mm being used in Iraq, but the 6.8mm seems to be quite popular with the SpecOps. Personally, I think the Specops should have an SR-25

whats wrong with it it packs a punch and its semi auto... the 6.5 is better than the 6.8 because it is supersonic to 1000+ yds and fitsinto a standard m16 mag etc... anyways this useless debate will annoy mods no doubt...

Hey TB84

Loving those new editer names. Will they be the same on the russian side.

Two things:

1) The officers should get their Berets back: Sure, its more realistic for them to have helmets, but it looks really odd in cutscenes to have the likes of Col. Blake and Guba in Res campaign to be dressed up in combat gear. It also makes 'kill the officer' missions a bit difficult though I spose thats the point. However, maybe you could have Officer (Hand Gun) with helmet and Officer [standard] with beret because its generally that one that gets used more often. Maybe you should just have the beret back altogether.

2) Somewhat less drastic: could you rename the 'AK47 CZ' to Sa. 58? I dunno where BIS got the AK47CZ idea... whistle.gif

I think cause it's the Czech version of the ak-47. thats y

2) Somewhat less drastic: could you rename the 'AK47 CZ' to Sa. 58? I dunno where BIS got the AK47CZ idea... whistle.gif

Actually in this case, the Vz.58 assault rifle isn't the same as the AK47. Internally it's different even though externally it looks the same.

See this for more information.

Guest Ti0n3r

It was meant to be used by the AI wink_o.gif

It was meant to be used by the AI wink_o.gif

They seem to work fine without it, but interesting - I nevr thought of it that way.

but when u see that lsr did it you have to respect the idea

p.s ch check the 468 thread