Sign in to follow this  
zootso

Release....

Im done speculating ARMA's release now too, i just hope the new website will be up soon with new pics and info smile_o.gif .

I'm guessing again: Right after the release of OFP: Elite in Europe or very early next month.

Im done speculating ARMA's release now too, i just hope the new website will be up soon with new pics and info smile_o.gif .

I'm guessing again: Right after the release of OFP: Elite in Europe or very early next month.

You mean the site update? Yes maybe mid November, the sooner the better ofcourse, hoping Placebo will show off his great tactics and skill providing us with Arma gameplay footage in the future rofl.gif .

Show a monkey the banana locked in the cage, he's gonna ask when the doors will open until he knows.

Dammit, you are men not monkeys! Show those lousy tree swingers who's top of the evolutionary ladder, and excercise some patience! tounge2.gif

Seriously, yes, we know how desperately people want a concrete release date. I remember pacing in front of my PC like a caged tiger when the Resistance expansion was released, desperately waiting for it to hit Australia.

I know your pain...but your patience will be rewarded... wink_o.gif

I´m sure it will, once i hold my copy of Armed Assault in my hands. smile_o.gif

I know your pain...but your patience will be rewarded...  wink_o.gif

...and your wishes will be granted  biggrin_o.gif

wink_o.gif

You mods probably calculate time as:

PArmA

TH

PArmA = Pre Armed Assault = Peaceful Time

TH = After Armed Assault Confirmed = People Bugging You = Total Hell for Mods

Once it is released, a new era of peace shall reign throughout the BI Forums. tounge2.gif

I suppose the release will be around mid 06. But any discussion about the ArmA release is useless anyway. It's the same as if we'd discuss the existence of aliens ... we'll never know until we find them.

well we all know its not an 05 release.. im sure its 2 late into the year for that now.. wink_o.gif

unless someone is going to spend a hell of a lot of money on advertising huh.gif

Who knows, maybe all the commercials and trailers are already made and BIS is waiting for the right moment to release all. Hopefully, if this were the case, that right moment was soon.

And when it does come out, the only way someone will get it away from me is if they pry it from my cold dead hands tounge2.gif  (This IS digital crack, isn't it?crazy_o.gif )

Who knows, maybe all the commercials and trailers are already made and BIS is waiting for the right moment to release all. Hopefully, if this were the case, that right moment was soon.

who says that BIS will have a big ad campaign? I mean, they'd get more than enough sales from the denziens of flashpoint fanatics (which I proudly consider myself to be one of) I mean look at HL2, there was practically no commercialization of it, but it sold like mad.

LOL or they just mix up ofp2 with armed assault? biggrin_o.gif I hope they do, and arma will be released on 7th of november smile_o.gif

where did they get that cover photograph? made it by themselves?   rofl.gif

Yeah, and i think it was very hard work tounge2.gif

aaahhh who the hell cares now.. There is coming lots of good 3D action/war games from other game makers. Bis are making very very slow work if it takes 4 years to make a 1.5 update.

aaahhh who the hell cares now.. There is coming lots of good 3D action/war games from other game makers. Bis are making very very slow work if it takes 4 years to make a 1.5 update.

:crazy:Don't mind it, but they were working on 3 games at the same time. OFP Xbox, ArmA and OFP2.

Think before acting...

Quote[/b] ]aaahhh who the hell cares now.. There is coming lots of good 3D action/war games from other game makers.

How do you know that they're good before they're released?

How many of these good war games are really even the same genre as OFP?

How do you know that they're good before they're released?

Not many, i found only one and that is Enemy In Sight.

Not a single one.

(And please don't mention BF2 - it's a nice game but nowhere near OFP except it deals also with military)