Hmmm...

Steyr Scout Tactical?

FN FAL?

Walther PPK?

Beretta M12?

Steyr TMP?

SiG 551?

Galil?

Its none of those (including the Groza). I have made attempts to acquire an FN-FAL model for v2.1/v3.0 but no reply has yet been recieved from the original author so that is on indefinate hold right now.

I may also include a PPK and a Galil in future versions, but not in v2.0

a sawed-off shotgun like a Serbu super shorty would sweet for later, especially with breaching rounds or something, but that would be just about impossible to code...

*never mind. I didnt read all the posts.*

@kikill: There has been a PSG-1 in the pack since v1.0 - thanks for noticing.

@CanadianTerror: If you were any funnier, I'd have to have surgery to stitch my sides up as they'd have split from all the laughter..........

i want to play...

XM-8? not my favorite weapon but whatever, its only been made once.

XM-8?

Looks like a toy IMO.

I would like to see some worldwide weapons, maybe for a 4.0 or sum?

Keep the good job up.

Regards

JW

smile_o.gif

L85A2?

that Groza bullpup rifle looks like a L22A1

i think there are about 3 packs with the L85 in

I'm all out of ideas for the moment smile_o.gif

Suggestions for 2.1 (similar to pre-existing weapons so it shouldnt be hard to change)

Diemaco Rifles

XM-110

The LLW team is currently updating all their Diemaco's, maybe with some cooperation from SJB it will be easier to just make 1 complete Diemaco pack.

i want to play...

XM-8? not my favorite weapon but whatever, its only been made once.

oh yes. That sure as hell was a great pack with awesome scripts. Still using it even though the weapon could use better textures. The XM-8 has been cancelled in real-life though. Quite a shame since the M16/M4 series are getting old and are not really the best weapons around. But I hope they'll switch to 6.8mm completely when they switch weapons.

For the rest I don't have a clue what weapon SJB is talking about huh.gif There have been so many weapons made it's almost impossible to find the one he means

nevermind

As for a weapon I would like too see in 2.1 the HK417 is high on my whish list.

STGN

stop steering the damn thread offtopic and then going back on topic make your minds up which side of the fence your on

I guess its from Europe, if I tell you the specific country you'll guess the manufacturer, and then most likely the weapon itself. Its not a fantastic weapon, I just wanted to add to the ever increasing suspense surrounding the release - don't get too excited wink_o.gif

the only european country that to me shouts out a certain weapon manufacturer is Germany, i.e. Heckler and Koch.... biggrin_o.gif

or i hope so whistle.gif

the only european country that to me shouts out a certain weapon manufacturer is Germany, i.e. Heckler and Koch....  biggrin_o.gif

or i hope so  whistle.gif

Britain with it's Enfield Small Arms Factory (I think) and belgium with FN. Germany HK, Zwitserland with SIG. Spain also produced the CETME, but I don't know if they still produce these or other weapons. Italy has Baretta. Sweden produces it's own FNC clone the AK5. france produces it's own weapons aswell, with the most well-known example being the FAMAS. Finland produces it's own weapons (valmet). And last but not least Steyr from Austria.

Just pick one whistle.gif

I guess its from Europe, if I tell you the specific country you'll guess the manufacturer, and then most likely the weapon itself. Its not a fantastic weapon, I just wanted to add to the ever increasing suspense surrounding the release - don't get too excited wink_o.gif

Is it a completely brand new weapon?

Mmm...More suggestions

FN FNC?

Beretta PM-12?

Beretta AR-70/90?

SA-80?

Browning Hi-Power?

MAG-58 (European not US version)?

Britain with it's Enfield Small Arms Factory (I think)

Enfield hasn't been around since 1985 when it was made part of Royal Ordnace, and is now called BAe Land and Armaments Systems (BAe bought RO). I think the only British small-arms manufacturers going today are Accuracy International and Parker Hale.

I reckon it's either a FN FNC or a Steyr AUG

the only european country that to me shouts out a certain weapon manufacturer is Germany, i.e. Heckler and Koch.... biggrin_o.gif

or i hope so whistle.gif

Britain with it's Enfield Small Arms Factory (I think) and belgium with FN. Germany HK, Zwitserland with SIG. Spain also produced the CETME, but I don't know if they still produce these or other weapons. Italy has Baretta. Sweden produces it's own FNC clone the AK5. france produces it's own weapons aswell, with the most well-known example being the FAMAS. Finland produces it's own weapons (valmet). And last but not least Steyr from Austria.

Just pick one whistle.gif

i should have added 'that has only had one version made for it' to the end of that...