Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack Released

that seems good, maybe you could add some "relief or emboss ?"(sorry i just know the word in french)

well if jackal gives me the go ahead then yea but just for now i'll wait and see what his comments are smile_o.gif

@ Jackal, sorry to have apparently sent this thread spiralling into moronic decay... you know what my honest opinions on your work are, and i sure as hell wouldnt have used your M4 as the UKF C8 base over all the other M4's, if i didnt see how good they were...

@ Helping Hand - I honestly dont know why i bothered. I offered advice, a helpful comment, i also, which you chose to ignore, praised the new texture, its a good job and looks the part. [removed for sake of keeping the peace, and that i'm a little drunk right now]

Quote[/b] ]just another layer in PS / P+ by me or jackal not to hard D@NTE

excellent... thats the only answer i was after, not some response that takes me for being and evil bastard for trying to help... perhaps your name is an attempt at irony. If you dont want any criticism (constructive as it is, yet you obviously dont think so) then dont post a picture up.

I go off to play some HD2 and come back to this *sigh*

Anyway, to try and drag this back on topic before I have a moderator lock it until v2.0 is ready:

@Messiah: No worries mate, we go back a long way, this misunderstanding doesn't change that. wink_o.gif

@Helping_Hand: Glad Dasquade was able to hook you up with what you wanted. But don't post pictures of weapons not part of the pack in this thread, people will get confused and we don't want any "Where is [THIS] weapon in the pack? I can't find it!" posts when it comes to release wink_o.gif

@marine26thmeu: All the paise for the Tango Down bi-pod should go to Dasquade, he originally modelled and textured it, I just rescaled it slightly and applied it to the model. It may feature on a few other rifles in the pack, perhaps the M16A4 DMS/DMR and maybe even a suprise addition assuming Dasquade gets it done (no rush mate, if its not done for v2.0 don't worry wink_o.gif ).

@Dante: Thanks for the link, I'll be sure to check it out. My be able to find a "Do-it-yourself" camo brush biggrin_o.gif

Lets leave the arguing and complaining etc for somewhere else. Constructive comments are welcome, but flame-baiting isn't.

Quote[/b] ]Thanks for the link, I'll be sure to check it out. My be able to find a "Do-it-yourself" camo brush

hey, dude it's possible to find or make that whistle.gifrofl.gif

btw, sorry for the offtopic.

Thanks RabidStoat, really helping things get back on track. Moron.

@Dante: I'm not sure, no idea how to make plugins/brushes for Photoshop. I do have a camo pattern plugin which allows you to input between 2 and I think 8 colours and it will randomly generate a camo pattern out of them. Its pretty handy actually. I'll see if I can find the link.

@Messiah: No worries mate, we go back a long way, this misunderstanding doesn't change that. wink_o.gif

smile_o.gif always good to hear fella (I realised I still have original beta DM rifles you made in OFP all that time ago :P)

wow i cant even find those or at least with a working link they set the benchmark

I'll see if i can dig them up and host them for you (if jackal doesnt mind) - he sent me them all those moons ago to take pictures of them... not quite sure why, think we may have been bored on #OFPEC.

IGNORE Drunk in charge of keyboard, not thinking in straight lines, sory

wtf rabid? we are talking about his first major addon he did or one of the first. sod it i've had enough i'm going to bed goodnight.gif

equally confused? I was talking about a very very very old pre/early resistance addon jackal made and showed me when he was first starting out.

Quote[/b] ]@Dante: I'm not sure, no idea how to make plugins/brushes for Photoshop.

not a problem, i'll search in my bookmarks some tuts to create brushes. smile_o.gif

I do have a camo pattern plugin which allows you to input between 2 and I think 8 colours and it will randomly generate a camo pattern out of them. Its pretty handy actually. I'll see if I can find the link.

yep that would be cool smile_o.gif

Sure Messiah, upload them when/where you like. As longas its made clear to anyone who downloads them its an old project, and as such unsupported by me (i.e. if there are bugs I wont fix them). If its just the M16A2E3 DMS its a VERY old pack, but if its got the M16A2, M16A4, CAR15 etc in it, its a bit more modern wink_o.gif

I still dont understand why people try to make camoed weapons pretty, one just spray paints most of it one color, its not that difficult.

jesus christ everyone step away from their keyboards and be glad that you have people like me dasquade and jackal doing all of this for you, 300+ weapons hasnt been easy for the guy so think about all the criticisms that are going to set the... blah blah blah

Im sure it must of been easy for jackal to import most of the weapon models/textures from cs and css.

You havent really done anything either but recolor a texture. whistle.gif

Jackal, you may have chosen to ignore my post, so if this is the case, no biggie, but figured I'd try and ask again as it may have gotten lost in the stupidity of the last 3 pages.

Quote[/b] ]Jackal, this all looks top notch. Looking forward to getting my hands on it "soon," especially now that my OFP is a lot zippier w/ my new Conroe box I just built.

I'm really not trying to be a pest, but figured I'd ask again since I know you get distracted w/ all the great additions you've done: any word on an updated M203 optic?

Again, great stuff, and thanks for continuing to support the community.

Again, if it isn't a priority, no biggie. Just asking.

I still dont understand why people try to make camoed weapons pretty, one just spray paints most of it one color, its not that difficult.

Lol forget about the weapon camo, you've seen how they react regarding the matter icon_rolleyes.gif