Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack Released

And what's with all the requests? I just want this pack out!

Amen to getting this pack out, brother. I got prolly a month or less till i leave, and i wanna play with some stuff that goes "bang" before i go

AKM thats tops thumbs-up.gif

hmm - my guess is a MSG90 - a little modification of the already included PSG1, and I can only think of the original HK pack that had one?

I hope to God its not the F2000

Why would you say that you crazy conservative, the F2000 is the future of firearm technology, you're too stubborn to realize that - you're doing the same thing that the US army did to the AR-15, but that turned into the M16 and is now the US military's standard assault rifle and a well respected weapon.  mad_o.gif

Jackal don't listen to him a bunch of us want a full batch of F2000's if possible for a future version (especially F2000 tactical  inlove.gif ).  notworthy.gif

Maybe even some FS2000's, they look so beautiful in OD.  inlove.gif

Edit: I've got tons of reference pics and info too...  whistle.gif

I am very sory for the offtopic but this is getting rediculas:

Sory KyleSarnik but the F2000 is not the future of weapons tecnology the rifle has already been tested in a couple of weapons trials and found to be unreiable mainly because of the ejection tube which can cause a malfunction if dirt gets in to it cause then a ejected case can get stuck and you can't just clear it like you can example with an M16 where you can clear most round related malfunctions and make the weapon operational again. I have already heard from a person who has seen this(F2000 malfunction) first hand on the range.

Again sory for the offtopic.

STGN

I dont mean that it is a mod of the RL PSG1. I mean that it would probably be a mod of the existing PSG1 already included in the wep pack.

mmm... how about a CETME Ameli light machinegun? There is one in the spain mod but its none too special. I've always been a fan of this particular gun.

CAmeli.jpg

J326 remember what i said on msn yesterday put us out of our collective missery or the stcik may be on its way to you!

do you like taunting us?

I hope to God its not the F2000

Why would you say that you crazy conservative, the F2000 is the future of firearm technology, you're too stubborn to realize that - you're doing the same thing that the US army did to the AR-15, but that turned into the M16 and is now the US military's standard assault rifle and a well respected weapon.  mad_o.gif

Jackal don't listen to him a bunch of us want a full batch of F2000's if possible for a future version (especially F2000 tactical  inlove.gif ).  notworthy.gif

Maybe even some FS2000's, they look so beautiful in OD.  inlove.gif

Edit: I've got tons of reference pics and info too...  whistle.gif

I am very sory for the offtopic but this is getting rediculas:

Sory KyleSarnik but the F2000 is not the future of weapons tecnology the rifle has already been tested in a couple of weapons trials and found to be unreiable mainly because of the ejection tube which can cause a malfunction if dirt gets in to it cause then a ejected case can get stuck and you can't just clear it like you can example with an M16 where you can clear most round related malfunctions and make the weapon operational again. I have already heard from a person who has seen this(F2000 malfunction) first hand on the range.

Again sory for the offtopic.

STGN

Hehe you waste your time there, Kyle just fecking loves the F2000 and noone will ever ever ever be able to change that.

I tried and i now got a big FAIL stamp on my forehead tounge2.gif

OK, as the whole "What weapon is it going to be?" argument is getting out of hand, and to end this recuring F2000 bullshit that just seems to never die in this thread (thanks Kyle for starting that argument again for the forth time in my thread), I'm just going to tell you all. Its the SL8. Its nothing fancy, its nothing spectacular, but it will hopefully provide the basis for a line of G36 variants as well as an SL9 (which was infact guessed by someone in a previos reply) in later versions.

Now, lets drop the shit about the F2000, its not going to be in v2.0, and I seriously doubt it'll feature in v2.1/v3.0 - I'm not ruling it out, just being realistic. I don't care if its the "future of firearms" or not, or how reliable it is or isn't depending on your view, it has sod-all to do with the weapons pack, and as such doesn't have a place in this thread. If you want to discuss it further, do it via PM or in the off-topic forum.

Anyway...I'll probably post some shots of the SL8 at some point, seeing as how I had to reveal it to end the F2000 argument that was boiling over. Anyway, its an SL8 (not an SL8-1) as such, it uses 30 round G36 mags (the SL8-1 has small nubs on the inside of the mag-well preventing high-capacity magazines such as the BETA C-Mag being used and only allows the U.S. "civilian" magazines to be used).

Its the SL8.

Ha! I knew it!

Cant wait to see some screenshots

Good solution. Just thought if I might post G36A, but me moron was too lazy.

Its the SL8.

Ha! I knew it!

Cant wait to see some screenshots

Me neither... although if the rifle is SL8, the original German version... well the white/light grey stock is butt-ugly IMHO... the idea is great though, would love to have one for myself. Painted...

If you are going to make actual G36's, it'd be lovely... no high-quality G36A's yet, and who knows when the BWMod is coming out.

Anyways, great news. I can't wait... I can't even sleep well... glad that it's only a week or two... thumbs-up.gif

> Official HK website has a few pics of the enw rail compat versions if your intrested Jackal and i said sl9-sd and didnt think to put sl8 *blond moment*

> i didnt have to poke you with a stick either!

> has it been sent to Beta testers yet?

I have made the SL8 texture black (well, dark grey anyway). I have the white texture still with plans to make a white "civilian" version with civvie low-capacity magazines, although no idea when that'll be (probably v2.1/v3.0)

The lack of stick poking is a definate plus.

The pack hasn't yet been sent to testers. I have time off of work toward the end of this week (friday and saturday, as well as monday - thursday of the following week) so hopefully I'll have time to make the adjustments I have planned, and then distribute it to testers towards the end of that time-frame.

"10-4" J326 hopefully not that long to wait in the mean time i'll tide myself over with v1.1 also check out the JAM3 thread it may require your attention

damn... no G3...

all these weaponpacks and no G3...

the terrorists/insurgents should have AKM and G3´s :P

as always, the shadow is never happy.

I dont know how you can always find something to whine about, seriously, if some guy just put together 200 weapons during 18 month and the first thing you say "damn.. no G3.." its better to remain silent.

and hello!

Long time no see jackal.. havnt seen you since...2001, 2003?

Actually, there is a G3, figured I'd tell you before you ask for some cheese with your whine.

Cool, is it just the standard G3 or are there any variants?

Yes I did. Reference Blackblood's last reply to my GUI thread (quoted below for reference purposes) for my centiments on repitition.

Quote[/b] ]Repeating yourself in threads is a well integrated part of addon introducing...

Think i'm gonna go one step further and draw scetches/comic strips for every release...

something for 2.1 or 3.0 that would probably keep KS happy wink_o.gif

XM8_By_Mapfact_2.JPG

A working image would keep me happy...

Well... it does work, in a way. When you click "Show the image" it'll take you to Rapidshare and... well, Rapidshare doesn't allow hotlinking it seems. Well, anyway, it's just a bunch of XM8's. The Mapfact ones. icon_rolleyes.gif

what i ment was get permission from mapfact to reskin and JAM3 them to keep KS happy and stop going on about modular firearms crazy_o.gif