Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack Released

Well HK takes care of the weapon (20mm launcher/5.56mm rifle) components of the thing - check at world.guns.ru for more info.

So it's mainly European, if you think that HK is German...

this is useless i cant think anymore time to poke jackal with that sharp stick

Still not guessed it. I may just put you out of your collective misery shortly, depends how "generous" I feel rofl.gif

What about an RPD? There've been plenty of RPKs, but the only RPD I know of is in JAM.

FDF mod has one too.

FDFmod and earlier still, SEB 'Nam Pack v2.0 included RPDs.

Edit: JdB was faster on the trigger.

something tells me this was all a clever ploy - Jackal needed ideas for version 3.0 tounge2.gif

Shiiiiiit. Messiah raises a good point.

It's also occurred to me that if we break his knees, he'll have little to do besides rot watching 24 and rot working on v3.0.

KS go sit in the corner until you stop thinking about that piece of ABS plastic.

another guess from my 100's of guess's erm could it be an SL9-sd that has only been done once and is not anything spectacular

I'm getting v1.0 cuz I don't wanna touch JAM 3 since I have a mod with JAM1. But anyway...I'm adding your weapons into crates if you don't mind.

I'm thinking 3 crates; one for hand guns, other for MGs and sniper rifles, and 3rd one for everything else.

erm jam3 whould work with it but this isnt the place or time to discuss that

also read the readme becasuse there are init line scripts for that wink_o.gif

No they haven't....but its still incorrect. Someone came close earlier, but I'm not going to say who, or with which guess wink_o.gif

Ok - Since the last time that you said no-one had guessed it right, all thats been mentioned is the RPD, F2000, HK53 and SL9. Cant be RPD because its been done too many times, Its aparently not the HK53, I hope to God its not the F2000 which leaves the SL9, but it isnt the SL9, but it could be something similar - the SL8. The SL8 was made once before in the HK pack (a pack great for its time) and its not that great a weapon so that must be it! crazy_o.gif

I hope to God its not the F2000

Why would you say that you crazy conservative, the F2000 is the future of firearm technology, you're too stubborn to realize that - you're doing the same thing that the US army did to the AR-15, but that turned into the M16 and is now the US military's standard assault rifle and a well respected weapon.  mad_o.gif

Jackal don't listen to him a bunch of us want a full batch of F2000's if possible for a future version (especially F2000 tactical  inlove.gif ).  notworthy.gif

Maybe even some FS2000's, they look so beautiful in OD.  inlove.gif

Edit: I've got tons of reference pics and info too... whistle.gif

I hope to God its not the F2000

Why would you say that you crazy conservative, the F2000 is the future of firearm technology, you're too stubborn to realize that - you're doing the same thing that the US army did to the AR-15, but that turned into the M16 and is now the US military's standard assault rifle and a well respected weapon. mad_o.gif

Jackal don't listen to him a bunch of us want a full batch of F2000's if possible for a future version (especially F2000 tactical inlove.gif ). notworthy.gif

Relax the F2000 is just a bullpup FNC pimped up to appeal to people who like the plasticy Star Wars prop guns.....Speaking of the AR-15, Id rather have one of these any day pistols.gif

Quote[/b] ]Jackal don't listen to him a bunch of us want a full batch of F2000's if possible for a future version

Look, if schizophrenic hallucinations had votes, I'd be the prime minister of Canada by now. Unfortunately they don't.

Hmm. Possibly an FN-FAL?

Relax the F2000 is just a bullpup FNC pimped up to appeal to people who like the plasticy Star Wars prop guns.....Speaking of the AR-15, Id rather have one of these any day  pistols.gif

More than that, and besides the FNC is an excellent, well respected weapon. The F2000 is modular and has an amazingly effective FCS for it's 40mm GL...

AKM, no hallucinations over here, I assure you.

The F2000, nice looking rifle, eh. Only problem, it reminds me of the OICW, and if it goes the same way the OICW did... must be something about the word "modular."

And what's with all the requests? I just want this pack out!