Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack Released

Fair enough, I stand corrected.

On another note, I just completed (the models of) the latest suprise for v2.0, details of which I wont release until the pack is out. I'll give one clue (but don't want people to post countless guesses and steering this thread off-topic), and the clue is, its only been done for OFP once (to my knowledge), in another great weapons pack....great for its time anyway. Thats all the clues you're getting until release of v2.0 I have a week off of work coming up where I intend to get all of the remaining work done, and finally get a BETA released to my testers (I know I've said that countless times, but this time I WILL do it!wink_o.gif.

lol, bastard

I hope its not the weapons I asked you if i could mod your M4's off wink_o.gif

My memory isn't what it used to be, and as such can't remember what that was, but my new weapon isn't based on the AR15 platform, so I highly doubt its the same weapon, so no worries there mate wink_o.gif

VSS Vintorez comes to mind.

There are at least 3 already made... tounge2.gif

It wouldn't happen to be a trick question would it, by "another great weapons pack....great for its time anyway" do you mean any BIS weapons? tounge2.gif

-F2000 thats only been done once but you said it wouldnt be in the pack huh.gif

-A decent Steyr AUG

-H&K G41, G11 or H&K33 again only been done once

I'd guess an HK-69. It was only done once, in HK Pack 2, a great addon for it's time. whistle.gif

My memory isn't what it used to be, and as such can't remember what that was, <span style='color:red'>but my new weapon isn't based on the AR15 platform</span>, so I highly doubt its the same weapon, so no worries there mate wink_o.gif

STGN

@nessa J326 said not ar15 based the hk69 is a S/A 40mm tounge2.gif

also didnt J326 say he didnt want excessive guesses?  biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I'll give one clue (but don't want people to post countless guesses and steering this thread off-topic)

So much for the countless guessing and steering the topic of course, eh?

The pics of the weapons look awesome Jackal, as usual.

On second thoughts I don't mind the guessing, as no-one has got it right yet, and I can gather ideas for further additions in the process wink_o.gif (for v2.1 onward that is).

i got it or at least i hope i have M14 Sopmod

a must have for this pack or any future pack would be a SIG556 SWAT model. or that 7.62mm Minimi i told u about jackal i aint gonna guess anymore i'm out of ideas  icon_rolleyes.gif

*This post was so idiotic, even my cat's laughing at me.

Mmm...I presume its not a Russian weapon (thinks through old-school weapons mods)

M1014 Shotgun?

Remington 700?

Mac-10?

HK21E?

G3-SG/1?

G8?

MP7?

I'm all out of ideas for the moment smile_o.gif

Suggestions for 2.1 (similar to pre-existing weapons so it shouldnt be hard to change)

Diemaco Rifles

XM-110

Mmm...I presume its not a Russian weapon (thinks through old-school weapons mods)

M1014 Shotgun?

Remington 700?

Mac-10?

HK21E?

G3-SG/1?

G8?

MP7?

I'm all out of ideas for the moment smile_o.gif

Suggestions for 2.1 (similar to pre-existing weapons so it shouldnt be hard to change)

Diemaco Rifles

XM-110

All wrong. And I had considered including Diemaco rifles in v2.0 but simply ran out of time. They will be some of the first additions to v2.1/v3.0 (version number depends on if its a quick patch to v2.0 or a full on update - the simple reason the forthcoming update is no longer v1.2, because its more of a compilation of additions addition, rather than a patch).

Has anyone done the Groza series of bullpup assault rifle? (nice looking russian AR - Worldguns.ru's Groza Page.) Though I doubt Jackal would bother with that one.

Search at ofp.info. Atleast there is a Groza pack, that's for sure. It's quite old though.

Hmmm...

Steyr Scout Tactical?

FN FAL?

Walther PPK?

Beretta M12?

Steyr TMP?

SiG 551?

Galil?

Well, aparently its been made before....and I dont think any of those have been made before - except Galil, or SIG and didnt Jackal mention that a FAL was gona be in V.2 ages ago?