Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack Released

Looking nice

but is that realy a Aimpoint compM2? this is how my CompM2 looks like

CompM22.jpg

compM2.jpg

Maybe difrent versions of the compM2?

hornet, that isnt a CompM2

that is a Rödpunktssikte eldhandvapen. (red dot sight small arms if translated)

and it´s a specially made aimpoint sight to fit the requirements set up by swedish Home guard (local defense) (note, NOT by the swedeish armed forces, they have sli

ghtly different requirements so there will be a customised version of Rödpunktssikte eldhandvapen for the rest of the swedish armed forces)

herm you dont have the same smal book that i got with my sight? its says Aimpoint CompM2 :P

M7780-005422 BANV RP SIKTE EHV

nope, mine is newer wink_o.gif

wanst your publiched by FMV 2003? biggrin_o.gif

mine is by Försvarsmakten 2005 wink_o.gif

yeah, they are correct, Hornet has a heavily modified Comp M2, but still called Comp M2 by the Aimpoint factory...

and so do i.

Thanks for the pics. Looks awesome. I look forward to the update, when and if it should come.

Just downloaded weapon pack! Great weapons, expecially i like weapon with Elcan. And other weapons are great too smile_o.gif

Jackal, I've been following this thread for some time, so if you've answered this already, forgive me. I've just forgotten. I was playing w/ your SR-25 last night, which is fantastic. But the sight on it doesn't necesarily match what a lot of the SEAL snipers use. I'm not going to pretend to know exactly what kind they were using, but the snipers we had aboard our aircraft had ACOG like sights that could be zoomed in and out. Much like the sight on your M4 marksman rifle, except, obviously, they weren't carrying M4s, but SR-25s. Just wondering if you were going to have more than one version of the SR-25 in the next planned pack. Also, FWIW, they had desert camo versions, but that's not really here nor there.

If not, please don't take this as a complaint or another endless request, as I love what you have, but I was just curious.

I might implement different versions, but if I do, people will want different versions of other weapons too.

Fair enough. Like I said, didn't mean it as a demand, just curious about the pack.

damn. thought this was the announcment of the release of SJB.

looking forward to it.

...are updating the A4 too?

Yes I am. The textures have already been updated (with those seen on the M16A2 above), and the RAS/RIS foregrip has also been updated to better reflect that of an actual M16A4. Its still not perfect, but I'll post some screenshots of it when I feel its worth showing off wink_o.gif

Thanks for the kind comments everyone else wink_o.gif I'm pleased you're as pleased with how the updated M16A2 has turned out as I am.

Looks great!

The Textures are much better than before smile_o.gif

By the way... what about your MK23?

I edit all the configs on my unit addons so they use the weapons in this pack. I miss some M16a4 M203 with scopes, though. And camoversions of the M4 m203's?

Just a simple question: will you remove the tracers from the silenced guns? That really annoyed me.

...thanks for your reply to my PM BOX! icon_rolleyes.gif

Sorry about that. I'd received a lot of PMs regarding the weapons pack, most within days of yours, and had assumed I'd replied to all of them - my apollogies for missing you out.

Quote[/b] ]...what about your MK23

I'll post some screenshots shortly. Its been completely revamped and looks a lot better.

Quote[/b] ]...I miss some M16a4 M203 with scopes, though. And camoversions of the M4 m203's

I'll see what I can do...I've already added some suprise variants of existing weapons, so adding these will take me closer to the 300 weapon mark tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]Just a simple question: will you remove the tracers from the silenced guns? That really annoyed me.

Most of them were removed in the v1.10 update, but those that were missed (the M4 SD round in particular), have since been fixed.