Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack Released

...As for the F2000, it may make it into a future version, but I have to draw the line and exclude it from v2.0 of the pack. I have to draw the line somewhere...

whistle.gif

Whats the big deal about the F2000, its big, ugly and with all those fancy computerized sights it will probably crash or get a virus in the middle of battle....going back to topic anyway, love those FAMASes! notworthy.gif

@Jackal326

Hm...rered a few previous pages.On one hand I must agree with KS.One more good and extraordinary weapon (this is the most important) won't be a very heavy work for such an experienced addonmaker as you and we won't have to wait another half a year to get this baby.OPn the other hand KS's hijacking isn't good too.So,decide it by your own,mate.We really have a plenty of M4's and other US weaps,but lack of unsual weaps like Famas (you've already done) and FN F2000.So drawing your line a bit lower won't be very bad. wink_o.gif

Kind regards,NSX.

Oh My Bleeding God leave jackal alone he is only human (i think) and has real life to do plus a 200+ weapon pack stop hounding him for christs sake if u want an F2000 so badly make your own! banghead.gif no more thread hijacking just about SJB_TOS from now on is that understood?!?

Don't be so nervous helping_hand...If you could see I said I'll accept any decision Jackal'll made.

me nervous huh.gif dont think so i just saying poor jackal has enough on his plate right now

Well, just said it would be too long to wait for next version.I know it's great quality and I also know such great packs are doing not in one day.So personal question to Jackal:is it possible to do patches adding some new weapons,not a full packs?I think it would be a bit comfortable for players and 'll save your time.

Oh My Bleeding God leave jackal alone he is only human (i think) and has real life to do plus a 200+ weapon pack stop hounding him for christs sake if u want an F2000 so badly make your own! banghead.gif no more thread hijacking just about SJB_TOS from now on is that understood?!?

"Hounding" is deliberately, directly, and repeatedly insisting that Jackal does something. That's what I would do on MSN... whistle.gif But I wasn't hounding him in the sense that he's not obligated to include the F2000 nor did I insist that he does - I was stating facts.

As for the thread-jacking: whoops. crazy_o.gif Sorry, that never occured to me. banghead.gif

I really just wanted to get that all down, a different thread might have been a better idea. But I guess as long as the thread stays on-topic then it's not doing any harm - so let's all stay on topic.

On that note, could you tell us, Jackal, what the overall progress of v2.0 is, approximately?

Progress has picked up recently. All that remains to be done, is fix a couple of niggling bugs with the FAMAS (mostly recoil values - for testing purposes I used the AK values, and they were way too over-exaggerated so I'm trying to perfect a balanced set of values across the three firing modes). Other than that, I have a couple of other weapons to code, which shouldn't take too long. I'll hopefully be submitting a BETA to my testers within the next couple of weeks. I have other (real-life) commitments such as my job, and my "social-life" so thats the reason for the long time between now and the BETA (which will br a private BETA, testers have already been selected so don't bother nagging me!wink_o.gif

Sehr guter Schakal *puts on uniform*

cant wait for this addon i'll be messing round in map editor with it for ages smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

The new 2.0 pack is lookin damn sexy, Jackal. notworthy.gif

My one wish is that i get to mess around with it before i go into the army (may) *keeps fingers crossed*

That new M-4 loadout with scope and lights is lookin mighty fine.

Really, when this pack will be released everybody in OFP gonna do a victory dance yay.gifwink_o.gif Btw, it's your descission for which version you include it. But i love the M14 sopmod pistols.gif

2sopmodm14big.jpg

@navy seals that SOPMOD is out of date mate check the ar15.com website thread on the shotsho '06 and there are some pics of the new version just thought that you and jackal might wanna know that wink_o.gif

jackal as  a future project maybe you'd consider some mod'd aks-74u's you know with pso, pkav, kobra, bs1 etc.. i have quite a few pics at this link

Avtomat Klashnikova 47/74 Resource

Another Resource Page

Just a short progress report. After a discussions with several people on MSN, I've decided integrate (most of) the old Designated Marksman System Project (DMS) rifles into the pack. For those of you not familiar with the concept, check out THIS PAGE for a bit of information about the rifles, and some crappy screenshots of the old models (which will be redone based on the current pack's models/textures. I'll already re-done the M16A2 DMS and started the M16A4 last-night. I'll post screenshots ASAP.

Sounds very good.

Anyways, will any other weapons have a laser or flashlight?

smile_o.gif

Ill try not to make this sound like a request for new variants - just wondering have you planned any versions of the M16/M203 with optics? Not the full range of s opes and reflexes, even just like an Aimpoint.

@JW: A few of the HK416s will have the flashlight (mainly the CQB variant). Not sure about any other weapons.

@ch_123: I do plan on making them yes, just haven't got around to it yet. Hopefully I'll have some more time, as I am planning on locking ES4:Oblivion in a safe with a time lock that wont open until the weekend so afternoons/evenings this week can be spent OFP'ing.

@JW: A few of the HK416s will have the flashlight (mainly the CQB variant). Not sure about any other weapons.

Finally a quick and straight-on response smile_o.gif

@ch_123: I do plan on making them yes, just haven't got around to it yet. Hopefully I'll have some more time, as I am planning on locking ES4:Oblivion in a safe with a time lock that wont open until the weekend so afternoons/evenings this week can be spent OFP'ing.

Good choice jackal wink_o.gif

(Gotta get that game tounge2.gif)

Keep the good work up smile_o.gif

Can anyone make a M16A1 with A2 circular foregrips?

just like this : http://www.modelguns.co.uk/m16+a2.htm

and with 30rd round mag..

it shouldn't be a problem , you just need to cut of the circual foregrips and fix up some details.

that would be awsome.

This weaponpack is about modern real-life realistic weapons. So I don't really see why we would want to see an M16A1 with an M16A2 handguard confused_o.gif

So that's it !

a modern modification for M16A1.

that is what happend to M16A1's that owns IDF , they've replaced the old triangular foregrips into a circular and the handgaurd also.

But it's not actually used confused_o.gif

okay the Lr300 isen't either, but all other weapons are. The M16A1 with A2 handguard is not an official design and I don't see any use for it since the M16A3 also has full-auto like the M16A1.

But it's up to jackel to decide, not me.