Sign in to follow this  
Jackal326

SJB Weapons Pack Released

like frostbite said if you want a m16 with a full auto function that is in current circulation it would be the m16a3 whic i dont think jackal has planned on making its just the same as an m16a4 but with [s,e,30] style selector now please back to the topic of the pack wink_o.gif

Can anyone make a M16A1 with A2 circular foregrips?

just like this : http://www.modelguns.co.uk/m16+a2.htm

and with 30rd round mag..

it shouldn't be a problem , you just need to cut of the circual foregrips and fix up some details.

that would be awsome.

Why don't you do it yourself?

From my experience, you don't get any help by asking someone. Even how wierd that sounds...

Like, when trying to get something to OFP, or maybe just texture it, everyone sais, do it yourself. No one wants to help.

Sucks, doesn't it?

If knew how to do it , i wouldn't ask that.

and it's just a suggestion. no one have to obey my orders ,right?

Didn't say that, but if you re-eee-ally want it, you should make it yourself. Otherwise, just waiting around for someone else to do it is just a killer...

To add on this subject:

Sucks, doesn't it?

No, it's logical; if you want something to be done then do it, don't ask others to do it for-instead of you. If you don't have the apropriate knowledge, then you don't-can't do it (or -if you have a real interest- you can begin to learn how to do it! ), but also don't ask others to do it for-instead of you; this is selfish and immature behavioure, and it's annoying. Same goes for all other aspects; for mission designing and so on.

like frostbite said if you want a m16 with a full auto function that is in current circulation it would be the m16a3 whic i dont think jackal has planned on making its just the same as an m16a4 but with [s,e,30] style selector now please back to the topic of the pack wink_o.gif

The M16A3 is actually kinda different to the A4, but yeah - for something as tiny as that - you should try making it yourself.

HK416 Jackal??? lol... its new and i know its probably not much info but worth a try?huh.gif

maybe even some of those guns off of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.. great game btw.

HK416 Jackal??? lol... its new and i know its probably not much info but worth a try?huh.gif

maybe even some of those guns off of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.. great game btw.

hk416?? whistle.gif

You haven't really read this thread carefuly now did you wink_o.gif

i get an error using sjb weapons pack

no config.cpp/cfgweapon.sjb_tos_m249_mag+relevant jam magazine

i get an error using sjb weapons pack

no config.cpp/cfgweapon.sjb_tos_m249_mag+relevant jam magazine

This addon requires JAM 3.

Download (JAM)

Probably, whats the difference?

The A2 is some prototype. I dont think the US uses it

I've already included a HK416 in over a dozen variants, and have posted images of them several times in the past 10 pages or so - try reading the thread first.

@SPONGKLINGK: The link JW posted should fix that problem.

@Everyone: Sorry I've not got around to posting images of the DMS rifles (or DMR before anyone picks that up - DMS is the IDF designation whereas DMR is (probably) the US designation). I'll get on it right now and upload them shortly.

@Everyone: Sorry I've not got around to posting images of the DMS rifles (or DMR before anyone picks that up - DMS is the IDF designation whereas DMR is (probably) the US designation). I'll get on it right now and upload them shortly.

I know for a fact that it is referred to as the DMR in USMC service

Nice jackal. The M16A2 DMS looks like the 1 from Rainbow Six 3 Raven shield + bipod.. Great work! notworthy.gif

christ, i remember helping you test them during our OFPEC days biggrin_o.gif

christ, i remember helping you test them during our OFPEC days  biggrin_o.gif

Yeah, Figured it was about time I revisted them, and updated them based on my new-found knowledge and such....but THOSE were the days mate.

Old School Jackal.

Looking good! thumbs-up.gif

christ, i remember helping you test them during our OFPEC days biggrin_o.gif

Yeah, Figured it was about time I revisted them, and updated them based on my new-found knowledge and such....but THOSE were the days mate.

making me feel old now biggrin_o.gif

Shall deffinaltly take a gander at these once the update is done