Sign in to follow this  
SHWiiNG

What are you going to do?

spurt little arcs of white wee wee all over my monitor in excitement  tounge2.gif   rofl.gif

That disgustings  tounge2.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]wheres my rabbit ? Posted on Aug. 06 2005,10:01

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spurt little arcs of white wee wee all over my monitor in excitement

While losing bladder control may happen to me too, I'm definately not planning on it. Well.. hmmm... Maybe I'll put on a pair of 'depends' when it gets released JIC. biggrin_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Probably upgrade my PC so I can get some good frame rate... sad_o.gif Then play MP Campaign with my squad...  tounge2.gif (i Hope)

Well, first I'll play around in the editor and play the campaign for 30 miniutes or so, make love  inlove.gif to the CD for mabye 20 mins, continue playing, etc. The cycle will end either 3 Months After I Get "Game 2"-Release of a "Game 3". tounge2.gif And by the way, where's my rabbit, you're sick, man. At least I'm not sick like you. whistle.gif

(NOTE: I am not saying there WILL be a "Game 3".  band.gif I'm just spreading rumors. Rumors destroy society. I like that. wink_o.gif)

Guest The Cobra
Do what i did when i started ofp.

Sit there and pick my jaw off the ground and try not to drool on my keyboard tounge2.gif

Don't even start trying that.

Just wrap the keyboard in plastic

wink_o.gif

Waste no time n jump into the fray of campaigning then trying to assist in bringing addons over

I'm probably going to fiddle the hell out of the Misson editor, not even give a damn about the campaign for a long while.

But BIS's new campaign idea definately sound like something I'd play through. I mod more than I can play sad_o.gif

I'll read the manual. Seriously.

I know it is perverted, but I like to prolong the torture of not playing it. It gaves me huge adrenaline boost, but it's still safe (as I already have the game waiting for me). Screw bungee-jumping. smile_o.gif

i agree this seems like the best idea for me too utterly torture myself with reading the manual (heart beating wildly) and once ive tried to read it all whilst waiting for the game to install (probably every minute will seem like an hour) and then once finihed install ill end up not playin it cos either i suddenly got repeptive strain, or died of a heart attack due to being too excited goodnight.gif

First thing im gonna do is go on the net and do some missions with VASF.

then after a few hours of that I am going to check out the editor and hope its just like the op flash 1 editor but better, so I can make any type of real world mission I want. I will spend just as many hours making missions as playing probably.

Config,not read anything so everything will be a suprise, then fire up the campain and play for 18 hours yay.gif . then pass out goodnight.gif

btw, PhantomStalker, I'm looking for a squad, so i checked out VASF. Only 3 members and emty fourm??? Am i missing something?

My usual pre-game ritual:

First open the box at home. Start the install and then browse the manual for settings, features, weapons and vehicles. I wont launch the game, before I've browsed the manual.

Then I'll totally re-configure my controles, check all audio, video settings and game options.

Finally I'll start the tutorial and then the campaign.

Im going to tell my girlfriend the good news "Im not coming to see you for a month"...........should go down like a lead balloon, but I simply dont care, needs must. pistols.gif

Probably get drunk and admire the box and booklet in my favorite local pub. Then, at morning, quickly buy a new copy to replace the lost one forgotten somewhere previous night!

That's 'cause I'm not quite sure whether I really have the guts to start playing it right away... after all the waiting, I have to "adapt" to the harsh fact of reality that it is finally in my hands!! crazy_o.gif

Actually, I probably try it right away, call everybody about it, then play more and .. whistle.gif

as soon as I receive game2, I'll probably first eject my "Duke Nukem Forever" BluRay DVD out of my Intel Hextium 2 system

in order to have maximum performance, I will shut down all Office 2010 applications

then I will pull my Android Xtra Energy batteries out of my right arm and replace them with fresh ones so as to increase my ability to pistols.gif

I will then eat another mouthful of of Mars spinach and start applying the patches

wink_o.gif

If even a 100th of ^that^ is what game 2 will be able to support  crazy_o.gif (I'd like to see the urban areas they say it'll be able to do), I'd probably hyperventilate, pass out -two or three times- and take a tour of the cities in my Bradley.

Hell, I'll do that anyway on Sara for ArmA.

*Grabs paper bag in anticipation*

tounge2.gif

If that were the urban enviroment in G2, then I'd probably say screw it and nuke the place. No exploring. If they need the documents out of that car that badly they'd go in themselves. tounge2.gif

First, ill replace my door sign to "Mr. Armstrong", then ill dump my gf, and tell my friends and work that im on holiday.

When I open the box, ill go instal it right away, until I get the "Unable to read file xxx, installation failed". Then ill download it from some file sharing client, just to find out that BIS actually implemented a decent anti piracy software this time!

After this, I will run down to the place that I bought it, trying to strangulate the salesperson until he hands me a new copy and tests it on their computer.

Then ill just start playing the campaign, (just doing a test-run). That means I will try to see what happends if i go around helping civilians/allies and what happends if i slaughter the bunch...

Then you'll come back to the forum and moo at us in excitement.

I plan on making a mission where the objective is to enter a village and kill all the women, children and small kittens. Don't worry though, they'll all be armed (except the kittens... maybe) so it isn't sick in any way.

I will attempt to run up a very steep hill sideways and still retain jogging pace. If I cannot do this, I will use the DVD as a coaster for my tea.

I will attempt to run up a very steep hill sideways and still retain jogging pace. If I cannot do this, I will use the DVD as a coaster for my tea.

rofl.gif

Now that's not fair! I'm sure G2 would have lots of better features if that isn't included!