Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.085 Released!

ok thx so if i just wont the ECP effects for say FDF mod or any othere mod what do i have to do? Do i have to install all of ur mod or is there an file for this? Just would like to know because i would love ur effects and well all of ur effects for use in an mod but i just dont like useing those Old BIS units and stuff so if there is an way to use all the stuff in ur 1.085 and to add it on to an mod like y2k3 or what not it would be awsome ur MOD is AWSOME just dont like those BIS old stuff.

This is not possible as both ECP and FDF run thier own config. It would be possible to create an ECP/FDF hybrid config, but this would be LOTS of work... and I mean lots.

edit: As for replacement BIS units, then that is what EECP is for, it's ECP only prettier

Cap.

First of all, congratulations for this excelent mod.

Second, I'm trying to make my addons compatible with the ECP, but I have one problem

I need the init eventhandler in the vehicles because I'm using random numbers, and i would like to know if it's posible to start manualy the ECP init with my own init: example:

class EventHandlers:ECP_eventHandlers

{

Init = "ecp_init.sqs ; _this exec {\MTP_scripts\numeros.sqs}";

}

replacing ecp_init.sqs with the right sentence biggrin_o.gif

same with other evenhandlers.

Thanks

Flaber

This ECP is great the sounds are awesome.

I have downloaded all the bits to use EECP on the previous 1.075.... but will it work with this new release of ECP?

Or do I need to wait for a new release of EECP to be compaable with this new ECP 1.085 release?

Cheers

First of all, congratulations for this excelent mod.

Second, I'm trying to make my addons compatible with the ECP, but I have one problem

I need the init eventhandler in the vehicles because I'm using random numbers, and i would like to know if it's posible to start manualy the ECP init with my own init: example:

class EventHandlers:ECPeventHandlers

{

Init = "ecp_init.sqs ; _this exec {\MTP_scripts\numeros.sqs}";

}

replacing ecp_init.sqs with the right sentence biggrin_o.gif

same with other evenhandlers.

Thanks

Flaber

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class EventHandlers:ECPeventHandlers

{

Init = "_this exec (ECP_path+{init.sqs}); _this exec {\MTP_scripts\numeros.sqs}";

}

RED

This ECP is great the sounds are awesome.

I have downloaded all the bits to use EECP on the previous 1.075.... but will it work with this new release of ECP?

Or do I need to wait for a new release of EECP to be compaable with this new ECP 1.085 release?

Cheers

You will need to wait for a new release of EECP.

RED

ok thx so if i just wont the ECP effects for say FDF mod or any othere mod what do i have to do? Do i have to install all of ur mod or is there an file for this? Just would like to know because i would love ur effects and well all of ur effects for use in an mod but i just dont like useing those Old BIS units and stuff so if there is an way to use all the stuff in ur 1.085 and to add it on to an mod like y2k3 or what not it would be awsome ur MOD is AWSOME just dont like those BIS old stuff.

This is not possible as both ECP and FDF run thier own config. It would be possible to create an ECP/FDF hybrid config, but this would be LOTS of work... and I mean lots.

edit: As for replacement BIS units, then that is what EECP is for, it's ECP only prettier

Cap.

thx smile_o.gif

Great release - very nice although I have some Questions -

I thought this version of ECP came with AI who request support - artillery - air support etc.

I also though the guns had recoil and the recoil made longer firefights bewtween troops to remove the need for JAM HD weapons.

I hadnt noticed this - is this to come in EECP?

Also what are the minimum specs to run an ok dedicated server for ECP for 2-6 players?

Does one need a good graphics card? memory? CPU?

Any help ful answers appreciated

Haven't tried it yet but it sure looks like you ECP guys worked very hard on this. Great work and thanks for sharing!

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

Is this new ECP still compatible with the EECP 0.44?

No, but a new EECP that incorporates ECP 1.085 will be along shortly.

I asked this a few posts back, it is not compatable, but I believe there is a new EECP due soon that will be

i just want it to work so i can be inside the chopper crash survive and get attacked by enemy forces

is there a condition for it to work like a certain damage?

Create a trigger

Activation :Radio Alpha - Once

Condition: this

On activation: [vehicle player] exec format ["%1tail_rotor\tailrotor.sqs",ECP_path]

Hop into a chopper as pilot, go for a fly.

Radio alpha, there ya go.

thanks alot man

love the this mod

even when the first version came out

all i ever wanted was just the savebug fixed but i get a whole brand new improved mod

thanks

Just amazing guys....

You made me to throw on the good old OFP Editor and doing some missions(no mod in the last year affected me like this biggrin_o.gif), the effects are just great notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

I think one of the best additions are the radios you hear in vehicles, that adds so much atmosphere to the game...

Don't know what to say .... biggrin_o.gif

*Switches back to OFP*

Are some servers up with ECP running? Really want to see this as a standard for multiplayer games.

If you guys want your server listed, just pm me, I'll make a nice list on the ECP page.

The shouting adds alot to the game, believe it or not. In a raging firestorm in the tall rye fields of Normandy the Germans shouting (despite it being Russian) mixed in with my own squads with the booming of grenades and gun fire makes it a lot more immersive.

So many cool new things.

My apologies if someone already asked this, but will the ECP team make any patches to switch to different languages if you guys are given recordings of all of the ECP phrases but in other languages?

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Is it me or is Ofpec down? server couldn't handle the traffic?

My apologies if someone already asked this, but will the ECP team make any patches to switch to different languages if you guys are given recordings of all of the ECP phrases but in other languages?

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Absolutely smile_o.gif

I will make a thread for it in A&MD soon.

I think British and German and French would be nice for WW2.

Indeed, its entirely possible for an array interchange function to be made so that WEST can speak Russian and EAST can speak German for Russian front scenarios. wink_o.gif

But, right this moment,

(In the voice of Arnie the Terminator) "I need a vacation"

Is it me or is Ofpec down? server couldn't handle the traffic?

If its not down then its poor old knees are very weak.

Our beloved ofpec is taking a beating I think.

Ok, I'll add it to FlashNews and assume it will be back up soon, perhaps would have been prudent to have the file hosted on servers that have proven a little more rugged wink_o.gif

Also please edit your posts rather than double posting a couple of minutes apart smile_o.gif

Got Flashpoint has a mirror... seems very reliable so far smile_o.gif